You look good, I must say,
我得说 你真威风
all "Where's Cora?" in a commanding voice.
一副命令的口吻问我"柯拉在哪"
Chills.
我好害怕
You have all sorts of sore places. I can make you hurt.
你浑身是伤 我能让你痛苦万分
I have no idea where Cora is. She has her own agenda.
我不知道柯拉在哪 她另有打算
Let's talk about something I am interested in--my hook.
来谈谈我感兴趣的事 我的钩子
May I have it back?
能还给我吗
Or is there another attachment you'd prefer?
或者你对其他什么东西感兴趣
You're awfully chipper for a guy who just failed to kill his enemy,
你仇人没杀死 反而被车撞到
then got hit by a car.
你倒挺开心
Well, my ribs may be broken, but...
虽然我肋骨断了
everything else is still intact,
别处都还好好的
which is more than can be said for other bad days I've had.
我还有比这惨得多的倒霉经历呢
Plus I did some quality damage to my foe.
而且我狠狠地伤了我的敌人
You hurt Belle.
你伤害了贝儿
I hurt his heart.
我伤了他的心
Belle's just where he keeps it.
贝儿是他的心头肉
He killed my love.
他杀了我的爱人
I know the feeling.
我知道是什么感觉
Keep smilin', buddy.
继续笑吧 伙计
You're chained down. He's on his feet, immortal,
你被绑住了 他却是永生不死的自♥由♥人
has magic, and you hurt his girl.
还会魔法 而你伤害了他心爱的姑娘
If I were to pick dead guy of the year?
如果让我选本年度必死之人
I'd pick you.
我肯定会选你
We've gotta get into his phone. Let me guess another pass code.
我们得调查他的手♥机♥ 我再猜一次密♥码♥
You can't guess. There are a million possible combinations.
没法猜 一个密♥码♥有上百万种组合呢
10,000. 10,000.
一万种 一万啊
Leroy, can you get it open or something? Hack it?
勒罗伊 你有办法吗 能黑了它吗
Well, you do understand that computer hacking
你应该知道电脑黑客和
and pickax hacking are different.
矿工是两码事吧
Here, let me try. I have a thing.
给我 我试试 我有方法
And we do know something. There was stuff in his car--
我们还是有线索的 他车里的东西
rental agreement, maps, receipts.
租赁合同 地图和收据
His name is Greg Mendell.
他叫格雷格·门德尔
Now let's see...
好了 试试吧
Pictures of him alone at a bunch of eastern seaboard tourist locations...
他一个人在东海岸旅游景点拍的照片
a LinkedIn account...
一个关系网账户
and he tweets pictures of his food.
还发美食微博
I'll keep looking, but I think what we have here
我会继续调查的 但我估计他
is a well-documented real-life ordinary joe.
是个平凡的普通人
Or Greg.
普通的格雷格
So whatever's kept random people from
看来这28年来
stumbling into Storybrooke for the last 28 years...
阻止普通人误闯入童话镇的魔法
It's gone. Anyone could drive in.
已经失效了 谁都能来
Why are my instincts telling me that's a bad thing?
为什么我本能地觉得这不是好事呢
'Cause you've seen "E.T." Or "Splash" or any other movie
看过《E.T.》和《现代美人鱼》没
where they find something magical and study it to death.
人类一旦发现神奇事物 就往死里研究
Think what'd they do to a werewolf.
想想他们会怎么对狼人
Oh, and his friends and family?
他还有朋友和家人呢
They're going to come looking for him soon.
他们很快就会来找他
Let's try not to overreact.
先不要反应过度
Leroy's right. We don't need outsiders here.
勒罗伊说得对 我们不能让陌生人来
Hook says he doesn't know where Cora is,
虎克说他不知道柯拉的行踪
and god knows what she's gonna do.
天知道柯拉又想干什么
With other people coming here,
再加上陌生人的出现
that's not gonna be good for anyone.
这对谁都不是好事
We need to find Regina, tell her we know she was framed.
我们得找到瑞金娜 还她清白
I've been tracking her. No luck. She's gone underground.
我试着找她 没找到 她躲起来了
But what if Cora finds her first?
万一柯拉先找到她呢
I don't want to think about the damage those two would do together.
她俩联手会造成的灾难不堪设想
This could not have come at a worse time.
不能再雪上加霜了
It's okay. The guy's being patched up right now.
没事的 那人正在手术呢
He'll probably be on his way home by morning. Not quite.
说不定他明早就能回家 我看难
He's bleeding into his chest cavity.
他的血液流进了胸腔
It's not a full flood, you know,
虽然还没填满
but pretty soon he'll be drowning in his own blood.
但很快他会被自己的血溺死的
So make it stop. Aren't you a doctor?
那就别让他死 你不是医生吗
Gold.
戈登
You fixed me. Now fix him.
你救了我 也救救他吧
It will take you seconds and cost you nothing.
只需短短几秒钟 也不会有损失
No.
不行
No? Just... no?
不行 就这样吗
I owe you nothing, Whale.
我不欠你的 威尔
I owe none of you anything,
我什么都不欠你们的
and some of you owe me.
但你们中有几个还欠我呢
So, yeah, just... no.
所以没错 就是不行
Oh, and point of interest-- the driver?
还要提醒你一点 那个司机
He saw me throwing some magic.
他看到我用魔法了
So instead of trying to get him out of here,
与其奋力地抢救他
you better be hoping he dies, because if he doesn't,
还不如让他死掉 因为他不死的话
he's gonna be driving tour buses up and down main street.
下次他就会带着旅游团来了
So glad I don't give a damn.
幸好我不在乎他的死活
Look...
听着
Letting him die is easy.
让他死的话非常容易
I can do that, if that's what you decide.
我能办到 如果你们也这么想
Let's take this somewhere private.
我们找个没人的地方说吧
It's not really murder if we let him succumb to his injuries.
让他因伤而死 这并不算谋杀
I'm pretty sure it is.
我敢肯定这就是
Of course we save him.
我们当然要救他了
Obviously. Well...
显然的 这个嘛
Leroy! We gotta think it through.
勒罗伊 我们得好好考虑一下
If we save him and kill the whole town,
牺牲整个童话镇去救他
is that really better?
那样真的好吗
So we have to choose between our lives and his.
不是他死 就是我亡
We can worry about the town later.
我们等下再担心镇子
Which doesn't mean we should abandon him.
这不代表我们可以放弃他
I know, but let's worry about Storybrooke
我知道 我们先救下他
after we save a life.
再考虑小镇的事吧
Dr. Whale, prep for surgery.
威尔医生 准备手术
Anyone else notice he's drunk off his ass?
你们没注意到他已经酩酊大醉了吗
Someone's looking for Greg.
有人找格雷格
How long before they come here?
他们什么时候会找到这儿来
Good evening, doctor.
晚上好 博士
How did you get in here? Who are you?
你怎么进来的 你是谁
Stiltskin. Rumple von Stiltskin.
我是斯金 朗普·冯·斯金
A foreigner.
外国人
What tipped you off? My rosy complexion?
是从我红润的肤色看出来的吗
Yes, I've seen nothing of your drab little land yet,
我还没看过你们这片贫瘠的土地
but I am interested in your work.
但我对你的工作很感兴趣
Well, you're a little late. I've been shut down.
太晚了 我已经关门了
And I can't bring back dead loved ones, anyway,
而且我不能起死回生
if that's what you're after.
如果你是为此而来
I think my deceased are best kept where they are,
亡者就让他们安息吧
dearie, thank you very much.
多谢了 亲爱的
No, no, no. Um...
不 不 不是那个
My interest is in how you do whatcha do.
我想了解你的方法
You see, where I come from, we do things... differently.
在我那儿 我们行事的方法与你不同
Your land has witchcraft,
你的世界虽有魔法
but it's feeble, neglected stuff.
但它力量微弱 可以忽视不计
Where I live, it's strong and hearty.
而在我的世界 魔法强盛兴旺
But... it cannot restore life.
但是 它不能起死回生
If you can do this,
如果你能做到
well...
那么
I'll want to know more, and I'm willing to pay.
我想了解一下 而且我会付钱
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的
You're missing the point.
你搞错重点了
Money. Yours.
钱你拿着
Are you a philanthropist?
你是个慈善家吗
Well, I've been called worse.
这算是说的好听的了
There is a cost to you-- knowledge.
你要以知识作为交换
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表