I'm turning into wood.
我在变成木头
Breakfast in bed?
在床上吃早餐吗
Seriously?
开玩笑呢
What happened has been really hard on Mary Margaret.
之前的事让玛丽·玛格丽特很难受
The least we can do is make sure she's eating.
我们至少得让她吃东西
I think it's time to give the hot cocoa and the foot massages a rest.
热可可和足部按♥摩♥该消停了
It's time to haul her ass out of bed and get her to move past this.
得把她拖下床 让她继续生活下去
That's a little harsh, don't you think? She took Cora's life.
这太不近人情了吧 她杀了柯拉
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Everything's fine, kid. Get your coat.
没事 小伙子 穿好外套
We're gonna be late.
要迟到了
Bye, gramps.
拜拜 爷爷
I know you think that she needs our help.
我知道你认为她需要我们的帮助
But at the end of the day,
但最终你会发现
she's the only one who can help herself.
只有她能拯救她自己
Good morning.
早上好
Hey. Morning.
早安
I made you some eggs,
我给你做了些鸡蛋
but if you're craving something else,
但如果你想吃点别的
we can go to Granny's.
我们可以去"外婆家"
Unless you have other plans.
除非你有其它打算
I thought I'd head out to the woods, actually.
其实我想去树林
I need to think things through.
我得想想清楚
Let me come with you. David...
我也去 戴维
I need to do this alone.
这事我得自己解决
And you have things to do.
你还有别的事
I know you've been looking forward
我知道你一直期待
to working in the bean field. Yeah.
打理魔豆田 没错
Yeah, Anton says we might have a crop soon.
安东说不久就能收获了
And once we do, we can go home.
有了魔豆我们就能回家了
And none of what happened will matter.
过去发生的都不重要了
It will all be in the past.
那都将成为历史
I used Regina to kill her own mother.
我利用瑞金娜杀了她母亲
I don't think going back will erase that.
就算回去也抹不掉这事实
Mary Margaret... Please.
玛丽·玛格丽特 求你了
Give me time.
我需要时间
Hey, buddy!
你好啊 小伙子
How are you?
怎么样
I'm good. I brought this.
我很好 我带了这个
I thought you could tell me
你应该能告诉我
what it was really like over there.
那边到底什么样
Sounds great.
好啊
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
Why don't you run to the diner,
你去餐厅
get us three hot cocoas, and we'll dive in?
买♥♥三杯热可可 我们边喝边讲
I'm gonna have to take a rain check on that.
我得改天再聊了
I need to get down to the station to take care of some things.
我要去局里处理点事
Hey, can it wait?
能等等吗
There's a couple things I wanna talk to you about.
我想跟你说几件事
Tamara went to my place to get some of her stuff.
塔玛拉去我家拿些她的东西
Okay.
然后呢
All her bags were in the storage room,
她的包都在储藏室里
but Hook wasn't.
但虎克不在那儿
Lucky.
真幸运
Yeah, but now he's out there.
但现在他跑出来了
I'm not sure how much more trouble he can cause anyway.
我看他也制♥造♥不出什么麻烦了
The second... thing I wanna talk to you about
第二件我想跟你说的事
is the reason Tamara was getting her stuff
就是塔玛拉去拿东西
is that she's on her way here.
是因为她要往这儿来
Here? As in Storybrooke?
来这儿 童话镇吗
Yeah, she should be here at Granny's any minute now.
再过几分钟她就应该到"外婆家"了
What are you thinking? What do you mean?
你想什么呢 你什么意思
I mean, what are you gonna tell her
如果她看到巨人或狼人
when she sees a giant or a werewolf
在主路上跟她擦肩而过
run past her on main street?
你要怎么跟她解释
Between Greg Mendell, our food-obsessed tourist,
先是格雷格·门德尔 那个美食控游客
and now your fiancee, this town is turning into a theme park.
现在又是你未婚妻 这镇都要成主题公园了
Maybe I didn't think it all the way through.
也许是我没有考虑周全
I'm sorry. I just-- I need her.
抱歉 我就是...需要她
I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean it to--
对不起 我不是故意的
Don't need to apologize to me. I'm not the one you're lying to.
别跟我道歉 你又没对我说谎
Who's lying?
谁说谎了
Does she know who you really are and where you're really from?
她知道你的真实身份和家乡吗
Take my advice.
听我一句
Don't let her find out on her own.
别让她自己发现真♥相♥
Tell her the truth. Tell her everything.
跟她说实话 坦白一切
It's her.
是她
She's ten minutes away.
还有十分钟就到
Why don't you stay and get to know her?
你留下跟她接触了解一下吧
I really should be going.
我真该走了
I know, but we're all connected now.
我知道 但我们现在都有关系了
It might be nice for you two to talk.
你们俩聊聊也许是好事
Just... stay and say hello.
就...留下打个招呼
She's bringing bagels.
她会带百吉饼来
Anyone in here?
有人吗
Just me.
只有我
August?
奥古斯特
August W. Booth?
奥古斯特·W·布斯
I don't see anything.
我看不出什么毛病
My leg is turning into wood.
我的腿在变成木头
I think you should go.
你还是出去吧
Wait, wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
等等 等等
I'll prove it to you.
我证明给你看
No, stop!
住手
Wait! Get back here!
等等 回来
Hey! Come back!
回来
Who are you?
你是谁
Someone who can help.
能帮你的人
Heard you yelling about your situation.
我听到你说的症状了
And I work with a man who fixes those kinds of problems.
我跟一个能解决这类问题的人共事
What kind of problems?
哪类问题
The kind most people just dismiss.
那种一般人不会在意的
For the right price, he can cure anything.
只要价钱合适 他什么都能治
Who is he?
他是谁
They call him "The dragon."
人们叫他"龙"
But the curse broke.
但诅咒已经打破了
Not for me.
我的没有
When it lifted, I could move again,
当诅咒解除 我可以重新活动
but I stayed like this.
但只能保持这个样子
This is my own punishment,
这是我的惩罚
Not the queen's. I did this to myself.
不是巫后施下的 是我自作自受
August, I'm so sorry.
奥古斯特 我很难过
But you don't have to hide.
但你不必藏起来
There are people in Storybrooke who care about you--
童话镇里有关心你的人
Emma, your father...
艾玛 你♥爸♥爸...
How is he?
他还好吗
My papa?
我爸爸
He misses you.
他很想你
I know.
我知道
But I can't let him see me like this...
但我不能让他看见我这样
or Emma.
也不能让艾玛看见
Please reconsider.
想想吧
They could all use you back. There's been a lot going on.
他们都需要你回去 发生了很多事
Henry's father returned. Emma found him.
亨利的爸爸回来了 艾玛找到了他
Wait.
等等
Emma and Neal?
艾玛和尼尔
They're back together again?
他们重新在一起了
Uh... Uh, no.
没有
Actually, he's engaged to someone he met in New York.
他跟他在纽约遇见的一个人订婚了
I was hoping...
我本希望...
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表