Milah was quite beautiful, wasn't she?
米拉很漂亮 对吧
Don't worry, cap'n. You'll avenge her.
船长 别担心 你会为她报仇的
No matter what it takes,
无论代价多大
I know you'll find a way to kill Rumplestiltskin.
你肯定能杀死朗普斯金
Mr. Smee, what news of the day's catch?
斯密先生 那天捞上来的男孩怎么样了
The boy we yanked from the sea.
就是我们从海里救上来的那个
He's still asleep.
还在昏迷
A bit waterlogged and smells of catfish, but he'll live.
有些积水 还有腥味 不过死不了
Where do you suppose he came from? Hmm?
你觉得他从哪里来
There aren't many other ships in the area,
这片海域没什么船
and his clothes are certainly not of this land.
而且他的衣服也不是这个世界的
What if the boy belongs to him?
如果那男孩是他的怎么办
The ones he kidnaps from the other world.
就是他从别的世界绑来的那些人
I-I'd bet my rations on it.
肯定是这么回事
Indeed. But could we be so lucky?
没错 但我们会这么幸运吗
Lucky?
幸运
He'll be looking for us.
他会来找我们
He knows this land better than we do.
他比我们更了解这世界
Mr. Smee...
斯密先生
Are you not a connoisseur of rare and valuable objects?
你对奇珍异宝不是很在行吗
If we return the boy to him,
如果我们把男孩交给他
it could be the very key to our survival in Neverland.
或许就能保证我们能在梦幻岛生存下去
Ahoy there.
你好啊
Aren't you lucky to be alive?
你能活下来可真幸运
Lucky?
幸运
I'm a prisoner of pirates
我被海盗囚禁了
in a land cursed with magic.
还在一个受魔法之害的世界里
Well, most children think they've found paradise
大多数孩子看到梦幻岛的魔法后
when they lay their eyes on Neverland's magic.
都觉得自己找到了天堂
Why else leave home the first place?
那你为什么还要离家出走
I came here so a family I loved could live.
我来这里是为了让我爱的家庭免受灾难
Well, aren't you quite the hero?
你还是个小英雄啊
What would you know about that?
你懂什么
Pirate.
海盗
A pirate saved your scrawny bones
是海盗救了你这小瘦子
from the curse of the mermaids.
免遭美人鱼的诅咒
A pirate killed my mother and tore apart my family.
杀我母亲 毁我家庭的也是海盗
What about your father?
那你父亲呢
He left me.
他离开了我
He's a coward.
他是个懦夫
What's your name, boy?
孩子 你叫什么
I don't have to answer you.
我不必回答你
Ooh. Well, I can make you.
我是能逼你开口的
But to prove that not all pirates are as you fear,
但为了证明不是所有海盗都是你想的那样
I'll simply ask again.
我就再问你一次
What's your name?
你叫什么
Baelfire.
比尔菲
Welcome aboard, Baelfire.
欢迎上船 比尔菲
It's a pirate's life for you.
你要过上海盗的生活了
Gold. What are you doing here?
戈登 你在这儿干什么
Well, my son made it clear I'm to stay away from him,
我儿子明确要求我离他远点儿
so... I'm spending some time with my grandson instead.
所以我只好陪陪孙子了
Emma, it's okay. Why don't you go talk to Henry?
艾玛 没关系 你去和亨利说吧
We'll handle this.
我们搞定这里
Emma. Henry, hey.
艾玛 你好 亨利
Mr. Gold, we have some news we need to share with you,
戈登先生 我们有些消息要告诉你
and it's not good.
而且不是好消息
Not interested.
没兴趣听
It's about your son.
是关于你儿子的
Yeah. What about him?
他怎么了
I... have something really...
我有事要告诉...
Tamara shot him.
塔玛拉开枪打了他
What?
什么
He's dead?
他死了吗
They used a bean to open a portal.
他们用魔豆开启了传送门
Neal was hurt so badly, he fell through.
尼尔伤得很重 穿过去了
He's gone.
他死了
Bae wasn't supposed to die.
小比不该死的
Greg and Tamara--they took something from Regina--
格雷格和塔玛拉拿走了瑞金娜的一样东西
a magical trigger.
一个魔法触发器
A fail-safe in the curse that can destroy storybrooke.
是诅咒的防故障装置 能摧毁童话镇
If they activate it, it's a self-destruct.
如果装置被激活 童话镇就会自我毁灭
Everyone not born in this world will die.
不是出生在这个世界的人都会死
I know this is hard, but we need your help.
我知道你很难过 但我们需要你的帮助
No.
不
They killed your son in cold blood,
他们残忍♥地杀害了你儿子
and you don't wanna stop them?
你不想阻止他们吗
They didn't kill my son.
错不在他们
I did.
错在我自己
I brought magic to this world to find Bae.
是我为了找小比把魔法带到这个世界来的
And now he's dead.
现在他死了
Magic always has a price, and this--this is it.
魔法总有代价 这就是代价
But I'm prepared to pay it.
现在我该还债了
But... we'll die. You'll die.
可我们都会死的
No, I've made my peace with that.
我已经不在乎了
It's just ahead.
就在前面
You sure whoever's in charge of you guys
你们肯定 你们的头儿
doesn't want you to die in a mine collapse?
不是想让你们葬身于矿井坍塌吗
Just keep moving.
走你的就是了
Who is telling you what to do?
是谁在向你们发号♥施令
You know what? That's not your concern.
知道吗 这不是你该管的事
It's not ours, either.
也不是我们该管的
Not your concern?
不是你们该管的
So you're telling me you don't know who commands you?
所以你们也不知道谁在指挥你们
Unlike you, Hook, we believe in something.
我们和你不一样 虎克 我们有信仰
We have faith in the sacredness of our cause.
我们坚信我们的事业是神圣的
We're here.
到了
So your sacred cause is pilfering a dwarf's pickaxe?
你们的神圣事业就是偷走矮人的镐吗
Regina...
瑞金娜
had this in her pocket when you turned her over to us.
被你出♥卖♥♥♥的时候 随身带着这个
It's a trigger,
这是一个触发器
and this axe, according to our people,
而我们的人说 这个镐
is what activates it.
可以激活它
You're going to destroy an entire town
你们要摧毁整个镇子
and kill everyone in it...
并杀死镇上所有的人
Yeah, including your enemy.
对 你的仇敌也不能幸免
Rumplestiltskin won't be immune to this?
朗普斯金也不能逃脱
None of your kind will be.
你的同类无一能幸免
Once this thing gets activated,
一旦触发器被激活
nothing can shut it off.
没有任何办法可以使它停止
This whole town will revert to the forest it was.
整个镇子将重新变回之前的森林
So tell us, Hook. We're willing to die for our cause.
虎克 我们愿为我们的事业献身
Are you willing to die for yours?
你愿为你的事业献身吗
Absolutely.
当然
Oh! Henry. Mom!
亨利 妈妈
Regina, was that...
瑞金娜 这...
Yes. The diamond was activated.
是的 钻石被激活了
So we're all gonna die.
我们都难逃一死
You were born here, so you'll live.
你在这里出生 所以你不会有事的
But...
可是
I'll be alone.
我会变得孤零零的
I'm so sorry, Henry.
对不起 亨利
It's not gonna happen. I'm not gonna let it.
不会的 我不能坐以待毙
You did this. Now make it stop.
这因你而起 现在你得让它停下
I can't. There's no way.
我不行 没有办法的
Well, figure it out. It's your fault.
那就好好想想 这都是你的错
Stop! I already lost my dad. I don't wanna lose anyone else.
别吵了 爸爸没了 我不想再失去任何亲人
We have to work together.
我们必须同心协力
From the mouths of babes. I'd say the lad has a point.
童言无忌 这孩子说得有道理
That's for the last time we met.
这是为上次的事
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表