Thank you.
谢谢
Open up!
开门
Open up, or we're coming in!
开门 不然我们闯进去了
Can I help you?
有事吗
That smirk isn't gonna last forever, Regina.
你的假笑挂不了多久了 瑞金娜
You took everything from us, and now--
你夺走了我们的一切 现在
What?
怎么
Now you're gonna kill me?
你们要杀我吗
Eventually, but first you need to suffer.
那是最后 先要让你受点折磨
Listening to you has been enough suffering for all of us.
听你说话就够折磨人了
That's right.
是啊
You wanted to see your queen?
你们是来见王后的吗
Well, my dears,
好啊 乡亲们
here... she... is.
她...来...了
She's powerless!
她失去法力了
What?
什么
Get her! Don't let her get away!
抓住她 别让她跑了
Now... Uhh!
好了
Where were we?
刚刚说到哪了
Let her go!
放了她
Let her go! Let her go!
放了她 放开她
Why should I listen to you? Because I am still the sheriff.
凭什么听你的 因为我还是警长呢
And because she saved you, all of you.
因为她救了你 你们所有人
And because no matter what Regina did,
因为不管瑞金娜做了什么
it does not justify this.
你们也不能这样
We are not murderers here.
我们不能做杀人犯
Well, we're not from this world.
我们不是这个世界的
Yeah, well, you're in it now.
但你现在在这儿了
Okay, Whale, we're done.
行了 威尔 你够了
Back off. You're not my prince.
少管我 你不是我的王子
Who are you, Whale?
你是什么人 威尔
That's my business.
这不关你的事
Well, my business
我的事
is making sure this town doesn't go to hell,
是保证这个镇子不会遭天谴
so whether or not I'm your prince isn't the issue.
所以我是不是你的王子不是个问题
We have a lot to figure out, and this isn't the way to do it.
我们有很多事要弄明白 这样是行不通的
And Regina's death won't provide any answers.
杀死瑞金娜 不能解决任何问题
She needs to be locked up
该把她关起来
for her safety,
这既是为了她
and more importantly, for ours.
更重要的是为了我们的安全
So I'm a prisoner now.
我成了阶下囚了
If the curse is broken, why didn't we go back?
既然诅咒已破 我们为什么没回去
Because there's nothing to go back to.
因为已经没有可回去的地方了
That land is gone.
那个世界已经没了
We should get to Gold.
我们去找戈登吧
Magic is different here,
这里的魔法不一样
dearie.
亲爱的
I noticed.
我发现了
I assume this is all your doing.
这都是你干的好事吧
Most things are.
大部分是
Get to it, Rumple. What do you want?
说吧 朗普斯金 你想干什么
You here to finish the job?
来杀我吗
No, no, no.
不不不
You're safe from me.
我不会伤害你
I feel so relieved.
真是如释重负
I made a promise to someone that I won't kill you.
我答应一个人不会杀你
Who could elicit that from you?
还有人能让你做出保证
Belle.
贝儿
She's alive?
她还活着呢
You are...
你啊
a dreadful liar.
真是个可恶的骗子
I could've killed her, but I didn't.
我本可杀了她 但我没有
Yeah, you did much worse than that.
是啊 你做了更下♥贱♥的事
You kept her alive
你留着她一条命
so you could kill her when it suited you--
以便在合适的时机杀了她
A fate worse than death,
比死亡更可怕的命运
which, incidentally,
巧的是
is exactly what I've got in store for you.
我也打算这样对待你
Is that...
那是...
Yes, dearie.
没错 亲爱的
The one thing no one can escape...
是唯一无人能逃过的东西...
Destiny.
命运
And I promise,
我保证
yours is particularly unpleasant.
你的终结将十分痛苦
Qui shen.
夔神
In your land, you would call it a wraith.
你们这里管他叫死灵
I'm sorry. Who is this?
抱歉 这位是谁
A friend.
他的朋友
You're...
你是个
a girl.
女孩
Woman.
是女人
My name is Mulan.
我叫木兰
In your absence, she's helped me like no other.
你不在的时候 她给了我极大的帮助
We fought many battles together.
我们并肩作战
With a woman?
跟女人并肩作战
And now we have another to wage.
我们现在要面对新的敌人了
The qui shen, the wraith,
夔神 死灵
is one of the most dangerous creatures in all the known lands--
是世界上最可怕的东西之一
A soul sucker.
它是个摄魂的怪物
According to legend,
传说
it marks its victims and removes their souls,
它会给猎物留下印记 并吸食他们的灵魂
damning them for all eternity.
让他们受到永远的诅咒
Those are the sounds of the souls its trapped trying to escape.
那就是被困灵魂试图逃脱的声音
But fortune favored us as we all avoided the mark.
但幸运的是 我们都没被他标记
We need to begin our journey.
我们得走了
It's okay.
没事的
We'll be safe with our people.
我们跟我们的人♥民♥会没事的
Phillip, what is it?
菲利普 怎么了
Nothing. Everything is fine.
没事 什么事都没有
The dark one...
黑暗者
summons thee.
召唤你
Keep him safe, Ruby.
看好他 鲁比
Don't push it, Snow.
别逼她 小雪
I won't.
我不会的
You guys ready? We need to talk.
你们好了吗 我们得谈谈
I--well, I don't--
我...我没...
I justI don't want to talk. Well, I do.
我不太想谈 我想
Okay, Gold can wait. I can't.
等会儿去找戈登吧 我不能等了
And you're my daughter, and...
你是我女儿
I want to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
I know that we have talked,
我们虽然谈过话
but we didn't know that we were talking,
但是我们并没意识到
and we talked about things we probably shouldn't have even talked about--
我们还谈了一些我们不该谈的事
one-night stands and the like.
一♥夜♥情♥什么的
Onenight stands? Whale.
一♥夜♥情♥ 跟威尔
Whale? We were cursed. That is neither here nor there.
威尔 我们被诅咒了 这个不相干
The point is,
重点在于
we did not know that we were mother and daughter,
我们不知道我们是母女
and now we do, and so...
现在我们知道了 所以...
please, let's talk.
求你了 跟我谈谈吧
Okay.
好吧
What do you want to talk about?
你想谈谈什么
We're together finally...
我们终于一家团圆了
And I can't help but think you're not happy about it.
但是我却觉得你好像不太高兴
Oh, I am, but...
我很高兴 只是
See...
你瞧
here's the thing.
是这样的
No matter what the circumstances,
不管当时是怎么个情况
for 28 years, I only knew one thing--
二十♥八♥年♥来 我只知道一点
that my parents sent me away.
我的父母抛弃了我
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表