No. No.
不 不
Who would do this?
谁会这么做
I think I know.
我想我知道
You have a visitor.
有人来看你
Daddy.
爸爸
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
I failed you as a father.
我枉为你的父亲
I should have done more to protect you.
我应该不遗余力地保护你
Can you ever forgive me, child?
你能原谅我吗 孩子
There's no need.
没有必要
How could I blame the one I love most?
我怎能责备我至亲的人呢
The only one to stand by me
唯一一个陪我
to the end.
直到最后的人
It doesn't have to be the end.
你不非得死
Snow and her prince seem rather determined to make it so.
白雪和王子似乎心意已决
Show them regret for what you've done,
向他们忏悔你所做的一切
the pain you've caused.
你造成的痛苦
Show them you can change.
告诉他们你会改过自新
They will spare you. Just give them a reason.
他们会饶恕你 只要你给他们一个理由
I beg of you.
我求你了
Glad to see the sheriff's station's now a family business.
警♥察♥局成你家开的了 真不错啊
Why am I here?
找我来干什么
You know why you're here.
你心里清楚
Because of Archie.
是因为阿奇
Oh, it's now against the law to get into an argument with someone?
现在和人起争执也触犯法律吗
It is if you go to their office later that night and kill 'em.
你当晚去他办公室杀他就犯法了
Archie's dead?
阿奇死了
Stop it, Regina.
别装了 瑞金娜
Ruby saw you going into his office last night.
鲁比看见你昨晚去了他办公室
Then she's lying. I was home all evening.
她是在撒谎 我一晚上都在家
After everything I've done to change,
我那么努力地改变
to win Henry back,
赢得亨利的心
why would I toss it all away now?
为什么现在要前功尽弃呢
And if I did and I was going to kill Archie,
如果真是我杀了阿奇
you would never know it.
你们也绝不会发现
The fact that he's dead and you "Caught" Me shows sloppiness.
我不会这么大意 被你们抓到
You've been caught before.
我们抓住过你
Come on, Emma. Who do you think's lying--Ruby or her?
艾玛 你觉得是她还是鲁比在说谎
She's incapable of change,
她根本就不会改变
no matter how many times we've given her the chance.
不管我们给她多少次机会
Why should this time be any different?
这次又有什么不同呢
Regina,
瑞金娜
this is your opportunity to meet your end with a clear conscience.
这是你获得良心安宁的最后机会
Do you have any last words?
你有遗言吗
Yes. Yes, I do.
是的 我有
I know I'm being judged for my past,
我知道我因过去的罪过而获刑
a past where I've caused pain,
我曾造成痛苦
a past where I've inflicted misery,
带来不幸
a past where I've...
我甚至...
Even brought death.
曾夺去生命
When I look back at everything I've done,
当我回首我过去所做的一切
I want you all to know what I feel,
我想让你们知道我的感觉
and that is...
那就是...
Regret.
悔恨
Regret that I was not able to cause more pain...
悔恨我没有造成更多的痛苦
Inflict more misery,
带来更多的不幸
and bring about more death.
夺去更多的生命
And above all else, with every ounce of my being,
我最为悔恨的是
I regret that I was not able to kill...
我没能杀死
Snow White!
白雪公主
Arrows!
放箭
Take your aim.
瞄准目标
Fire! Stop!
放箭 住手
Snow.
白雪
This is not the way.
这不是解决的办法
Snow.
白雪
Take her back to her cell.
把她押回牢房♥
So what do we do with her now?
我们现在怎么处置她
Lock her up.
把她关起来
We can't lock her up because she didn't do it.
我们不能关押她 因为不是她做的
You really believe her?
你真的相信她吗
I watched her when we told her Archie was dead.
我们说阿奇死了时 我看到她的表情
She didn't know.
她不知道
Emma, I know that you want to believe
艾玛 我知道你想相信
that Regina can change for Henry, but--
瑞金娜会为亨利改变
I know what I saw.
我知道我看到了什么
Look at her in there.
看看她
I don't--
我
The old Regina would've reduced this building to ashes.
以前的瑞金娜会把这栋楼夷为平地
That's a woman who wants to change.
现在她想洗心革面
She just wants everyone else to see it.
她只是想让大家都看到
I know that look.
我明白那种神色
I know her.
我了解她
I believe her.
我相信她
With all due respect, you don't know her like we do.
恕我直言 你没有我们了解她
Maybe that's the problem.
也许这就是问题
I know in your kingdom, she was the Evil Queen,
我知道在你们的王国 她是巫后
but here, she's Regina.
但在这里 她是瑞金娜
And I'm still the Sheriff,
而且我还是警长
and I say she's innocent until proven guilty.
没有证实她有罪前 她是清白的
So...
那...
Uh, what do you suggest we do?
你觉得我们应该怎么做
Let her go.
放了她
Emma, she we let her go,
艾玛 她 我们放了她
and then we find the truth.
然后去查明真♥相♥
Snow, I thought we agreed what had to be done.
白雪 我们不是同意处死她吗
Instead you show the Queen mercy?
你怎么饶恕了巫后
She doesn't deserve it.
她不配
You heard her. She's completely unrepentant.
你听到了 她毫无悔过之心
What I heard was
我听到的
a woman who didn't want to appear weak in her final moments.
不过是一个女子故作坚强的临终之言
I've seen her kill. I've seen her terrorize.
我亲眼目睹了她的杀戮和残暴
Every moment I've seen of her has been one of evil.
我所见她做的都是邪恶之事
Exactly. That you've seen.
是啊 这都是你所见的她
But I knew her before.
但我认识曾经的她
I knew her when she was good.
她曾经是个善良的姑娘
She saved my life when I was a little girl.
小时候 她曾救过我的命
That was years ago.
那是很多年前的事了
She changed before.
她能从好变坏
Why can't she change back?
为什么不能再变回去呢
You can't be serious.
你不会是认真的吧
You want to rehabilitate the queen?
你想让巫后重新做人
Maybe showing her mercy is the first step.
也许宽恕她就是第一步
But if you fail,
可你一旦失败
the entire safety of the kingdom is at stake.
会让举国上下陷入险境
We cannot take that risk.
我们不能冒这个险
You're so sure of her black soul?
你果真坚信她的灵魂已无可救药了吗
Sure enough to kill?
坚信你只能下杀手吗
Because there's no going back from killing.
要知道 死亡可是一条不归路
If you think this is the right thing to do,
既然你觉得应该宽恕她
then it's what we shall do.
那我们就这么做
But know that your path is one
但你要明白
that we cannot come back from either.
你选择的同样是一条不归路
My, my. Aren't we troubled, dearie?
哎呦哎呦 亲爱的是不是遇到烦心事了
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
What brings you here?
什么风把你吹来了
You have to ask?
这还用问吗
I came to witness the queen's execution.
我本是来看巫后行刑
Even had my heart set on a wee souvenir.
还想弄个小东西来留念
It's all very disappointing.
没想到大失所望了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表