is yourself dying in the reflection in their eyes.
是倒映在他们眼中 你死去的样子
Let's walk.
走吧
It'll be dark soon.
很快就要天黑了
Don't let her rattle you.
别让她吓着你
I won't let anything happen to us.
我会保证我俩的安全的
Stick to the plan.
照计划行事
What is the plan? You haven't told me anything.
什么计划 你什么都没告诉我
What's going on?
怎么回事
The wardrobe.
那个衣柜
Wardrobe?
衣柜
The wardrobe?
衣柜
Like, the wardrobe that sent little baby me to Maine?
那个把襁褓中的我送到缅因州的衣柜
You think it could get us back to Storybrooke?
你认为那可以把我们送回童话镇
I don't know.
我不知道
First we have to see if it survived the curse,
我们首先得看看它是否逃过了诅咒
then we'll worry about making it work.
然后再操心怎么让它显灵
Where is it?
它在哪儿
My place.
我的宫殿
You wanna see where you're from, Emma?
你想看看你出生的地方吗 艾玛
That's right.
没错
We're going home.
我们要回家
Jefferson.
杰弗森
Right?
对吗
The mad hatter.
疯帽子先生
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Look, I already told your grandfather--
我已经告诉你外公了
I can't do anything.
我无能为力
I know, but there must be something we can do.
我知道 但是我们一定可以做点什么
I'm the wrong person to talk to, kid.
孩子 你找错人了
Magic's not my thing. Try your mother.
魔法我没办法 去找你妈妈吧
Maybe she's got something in that vault of hers
也许她的地下室里有什么东西
she can help you with.
可以帮助你
Vault?
地下室
Her vault is here? In Storybrooke?
她的地下室在这里 在童话镇
It's none of my business. Talk to her.
这跟我无关 去找她
What's that?
那是什么
Your daughter's looking for you, isn't she?
你女儿在找你 是吗
What do you know about it?
你知道什么
I've read your story.
我看过你的故事
I know how the two of you were separated.
我知道你们两人是怎么分开的
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
She's at school.
她在学校呢
I gotta go home, kid.
孩子 我得回家了
She probably wants to see you. Get out of my way.
她可能很想见你 让开
Why aren't you going to find her? Get out of my way.
你为什么不去找她 让开
Because I left her!
因为我遗弃了她
And she'll hate me.
她会恨我的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I was on my way,
我本来想去
but fate reminded me I shouldn't.
但是命运告诉我我不该去
You should.
你应该去
I've been left, too.
我也被遗弃过
Anything's better than nothing.
有所行动总比什么都不做强
She'll spend her whole life wondering why you left her.
否则她一生都会想你为什么遗弃她
Not knowing is the worst.
不明原因是最糟糕的
Henry.
亨利
I'm just packing up the office.
我正在收拾办公室呢
I've been asked to leave.
他们要求我离开这里
No, of course it can wait.
不 当然不着急
I'd love to have lunch with you.
我很愿意和你一起吃午饭
Granny's, ten minutes.
外婆家 十分钟后见
This will do.
就这儿吧
We'll make camp here for the night.
我们在这儿扎营过夜
We just need to find water, collect some firewood.
我们只要找到水 收集一些柴火
Uh, if we're hiding from ogres,
既然我们要躲着食人魔
shouldn't we maybe, I don't know, not start a fire?
也许我们应该 不要生火
Ogres are blind. They hunt by sound alone.
食人魔看不见 它们只靠声音猎物
Right. Because that's something everyone would know about ogres.
对了 因为这是众所周知的事情
Look...
听着
I know you're out of your element...
我知道 这不是你熟悉的环境
I'm fine.
我没事
I know, but maybe you should just stay here
我知道 但是或许我们去找柴火和水时
while we get wood and water, guard the campsite.
你还是留在这里 保护好营地
You mean the big, empty clearing?
你是指这片广阔的空地
It's the safest place. We'll be right back.
这里是最安全的地方 我们很快就回来
Wait! I've come to help.
等等 我是来帮你的
After what you did to me?
你对我做了那种事还说什么帮我
After what the king did to you.
那是国王干的
I still do have a small shred of honor left.
我还是讲点道义的
Do you really think I'm that naive?
你真以为我那么天真吗
You're going to earn my trust so I can lead you straight--
你想要获得我的信任 让我带你
To the cabin where your prince is hiding his mother?
去王子藏他妈妈的小屋吗
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Because George knows where it is.
因为乔治王知道那在哪
He sent men there to kill your man's mother.
他派了人去杀你婆婆
Charming's at the cabin, too.
王子也在小屋呢
Mother, the place looks beautiful.
妈妈 装扮得够美的了
Will you come inside?
您能进屋吗
I'm sorry if I want things to be perfect
抱歉 我只是希望在见到
when I meet the girl my son is going to marry.
我儿子要娶的姑娘时 一切都很完美
Wait.
等等
Did you hear that?
听到了吗
Go in. Bolt the door.
进去 闩好门
Whatever happens, stay inside. Go.
不论发生什么事 不要出来 快去
What?
怎么
That's it?
就这样
Son?
儿子
Mother!
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
I told you to stay inside.
我不是说别出来吗
I know, but I heard you.
我知道 但是我听到你的声音
I thought you were hurt.
我以为你受伤了
I'm sorry.
对不起
No. You're gonna be okay.
不 会没事的
Okay? Everything's gonna be okay.
好吗 一切都会好起来的
I'm so sorry.
太抱歉了
We came as quickly as we could.
我们已经尽可能快地赶来了
Is this...
这是
Snow?
白雪
Don't move.
别动
Phillip's gone because of you.
菲利普是因你们而死的
You listen to me, princess!
你听着 公主
You think I don't know what it's like
你以为我不知道
to be separated from the people that I love?
与挚爱分离的感觉吗
What happened to Phillip was not our fault.
菲利普的事不是我们的错
So I suggest you find another way to channel your anger.
所以我建议你另寻他法疏导愤怒
Don't talk to her like that. She tried to kill me.
不要这样跟她说话 她要杀我
I will deal with her.
我来处理
Emma, what are you doing?
艾玛 你干嘛
Protecting you. Drop the weapon!
保护你 放下武器
Do you have any idea what you've just done?
你知不知道你做了什么
Ogres?
食人魔
Run!
快跑
Aurora. This way.
小曦 这边
Come on!
快
Split up!
分开跑
Come on!
快
Over there.
那边
Seriously?
不是吧
Back away from my daughter!
离我女儿远点儿
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表