剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表
Mother and father hold hands
妈妈准备最后一次用力
as mom pushes for the final time.
那不是我父母吗
Hey, those are my parents.
那是你父母吗
Those are your parents.
是啊 那是我妈妈
Yeah, that's my mom right there
正在生那个红头发的孩子
with the redheaded baby coming out of her.
你们在看什么呢
What are you watching?
那是安德烈
That's Andre.
安德烈就是《生命的奇迹》中出现的孩子
Andre is the Miracle of Life baby.
天哪 原来我是个奇迹
Oh, my God. I'm a little miracle,
所以我父母想把我跟世界所有人一起分享
and my parents wanted to share me with the world.
我不想看他
I don't want to look at it.
莎伦 你得抱抱孩子
Sharon, you have to hold the baby.
如果你不爱他 他长大后会很奇怪的
He could grow up very weird if he doesn't get the right love.
我不管 我不爱他
I don't care. I don't love him.
你没事吧
You okay?
真不敢相信这里都飙升到三十七八度了
I can't believe it spiked to 100 degrees.
我都感觉有点晕了
I'm feeling a little dizzy.
我感觉很棒 我差点忘了
Well, I feel great, and I almost forgot,
我带了个盒子来装胎盘
I brought a container for the placenta.
胎盘很有营养的
The placenta sac is filled with nutrients.
要好好留着
It's very important to keep it.
你都跟一个导乐实习生一样了
Wow, you're like a doula apprentice.
只要能帮助创造一种安静祥和的环境
Well, whatever helps to create a calm and serene atmosphere
帮助宝宝顺利生产就行
for the baby to enter.
没有什么可以破坏现在这一刻
Nothing's going to spoil this moment.
家庭生产啊
Wow, a home birth.
其实孩子出生的时候浑身黏糊糊的
You know, they come out real slimy.
并非都跟墨菲·布朗一样可爱
Not all cute like on Murphy Brown.
卢
Lou.
生孩子的人最不能惊慌了
The worst thing someone can do at a birth is panic,
但是你一来我表示很担心
but I am very concerned that you are here.
你室友跟我说你在这里
Well, your roommates told me where you'd be.
我是来道歉的 约翰
I came to apologize, John.
你是卢·加侬吗
Is that Lou Cannon?
恭喜啊 准妈妈
Hey, congrats, mama.
我自己有四个孩子 生的时候是最困难的
I have four kids myself. The birth is the hard part.
之后不用管他们他们就会自己长大了
After that, they kind of raise themselves, you know?
所以 我很过意不去
So anyway, I-I feel terrible,
因为我让你尴尬了
because you were put in an awkward situation.
跟自己的老板谈性♥爱♥确实很困难
I mean, it's hard to talk to your boss about s-e-x.
谢谢理解 卢 但现在真是不是说这个的时候
I appreciate that, Lou, but now's a very bad time.
拉娜 我看到宝宝的头了 再加把劲 用力
Lana, I can see his head. Just give me one big push.
确实 我在节目上是有点下流 我...
And of course, I was behaving indelicately on the show, And I--
卢 我们得给宝宝创造一种安静祥和的环境
Lou, we need to create a quiet, serene space for the baby.
对了 我的"压力释放"问题搞定了
FYI, I took care of the release problem.
这尤其得感谢玛丽·乔
Special thanks to Mary Jo.
什么 玛丽·乔干什么了
What? What did Mary Jo do?
是我们一起干的
Well, it's what we did together.
其实我们还有视频来证明呢
In fact, we've got the video of it to prove it.
就是这样
That's right.
-天哪 -对
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
你光溜溜的...
You're naked, and...
玛丽·乔 也光溜溜的...
Uh, Mary Jo...is naked and--
我得先走了
I have to go.
好了 孩子生出来了
There he is, your boy.
你好 知道我是谁吗
Hi there! You know who I am?
我是卢·加侬
I'm Lou Cannon!
慕兰尼的人生
第一季第二集
剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表