剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表
Come on, let's get some dinner.
林格来了
Ringo's in town.
-是披头士的林格 -我知道
- Starr. - Yeah.
你看看他们两个
Look at the two of them.
有笑的 有假笑的
Laughing and fake laughing.
他们都在那里待了两个小时了
They've been there for two hours.
她根本就不喜欢他 你知道吗
She doesn't even like him, you know?
她在骗他 可他都看不出来
She's lying, and he can't even see it.
他都可以当她爸爸了
And she's half his age.
可悲啊
Pathetic.
他真是可悲
He's pathetic.
你怎么认识卢·加侬的
How do you know Lou Cannon?
-他是我老板 -这样啊
- He's my boss. - Hmm.
-你怎么认识他的 -我是他前妻
- How do you know him? - I'm his ex-wife.
我在跟踪他
I'm stalking him.
我可能会杀了他
I might kill him.
现在还不确定
Not sure yet.
我该走了
Oh, well, I should go.
我跟你一起好吗
Shall I come with?
我们有很多共同点
You and I have a lot in common.
哪有
No, we don't.
明明就有
Yes, we do.
我觉得还是让他做后台采访吧
So I think just let him do the green room cam.
能让他开心也挺好的
It's kind of sweet when he's happy,
即使他的目标很可悲
even if his goals are sad.
好吧 我就可怜他一下
Sure, I'll throw him a bone.
我喜欢那个荷兰孩子
I like that little Dutch kid.
哎呦喂 看看你们两个
Well, well, well, look at you two.
在一起真开心啊
So happy together.
约翰 你眼神有点疯狂啊
Hey, John, you look a little crazy-eyed.
还有点像我的前妻
You kind of remind me of my ex-wife.
我们离婚了 但还是很亲近
We're divorced, but we're still very close.
你这话是真的还是假的啊
I'm not sure you're right about that.
不过你和简确实亲近 对吧
But you and Jane are close. Yeah.
可我却已经被你们遗忘了
While I have faded away,
就像马帝·麦佛莱兄弟的照片一样
like a photo of Marty Mcfly's brother.
这一切都是因为简的笑
And it all started with Jane's laugh.
她那真实而诚恳的笑
That real, honest laugh.
安德烈 放拉斯塔·法朱力
Andre, unleash Rasta Fazooli!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
这是怎么回事
What is that?
-天哪 -她这是疯了吗
- Oh, my God. - Is someone tickling a witch?
快看那条狗 它嗑药了
Look at that dog. He's a stoner!
-我要笑死了 -简 这是你真实的笑声吗
- Oh, my God! - Jane, is this your real laugh?
你一直都是在假笑骗我吗
Have you been faking?
对不起 是的
I'm sorry, yeah.
笑死我了 我快笑死了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我去收拾我的东西
I'll get my things.
我看也是 去吧
Mm-hmm. I think so.
安德烈 你可以带拉斯塔·法朱力回家了
Andre, you can take Rasta Fazooli and head on home.
任务完成了
Our work is done here.
还有你 一脸不爽的朋友
And to you, my grumpy-faced friend,
非常感谢
a sincere thank-you.
其实 卢
You know, Lou,
我跟你在一起很开心不是装出来的
I wasn't faking having a great time with you.
你是个有钱任性的怪胎...
You're a really rich, impulsive weirdo, and...
认识你真的很高兴
It was really cool getting to know you.
谢谢夸奖 但你还是被炒了
I appreciate that, but you're still fired.
拿上你三千五的支票
I want you to take your $3,500 check,
还有我给你的礼物 半年的医保
all the gifts I gave you, and six months of health care,
走吧
and get out.
还给医保 不会吧
Health care? No way.
再见了 小疝疝
Bye-bye, hernia.
谢了 卢
Thanks, Lou!
天哪 拉斯塔·法朱力
God, Rasta Fazooli.
卢
Hey, Lou,
抱歉我不得不那样对待简
I'm sorry I had to do that to Jane,
但是我不喜欢她取代我
but I didn't like how she was taking over.
没事
It's okay.
抱歉我嫉妒了
And I'm sorry I got jealous.
看到你和简那么合得来我很难接受
It was hard to see you and Jane hit it off.
我跟简合得来的唯一原因
Look, the only reason I hit it off with Jane
是因为我有你这样的人可以依靠
is because I have people like you I can depend on.
但是我偶尔也烦那些可以依靠的人
But every once in a while, I get bored by dependable people,
所以我就找个跋扈的女人来捣捣乱
so I let a bossy woman into my life to shake things up.
然后再抛弃她们 无伤大雅嘛
Then I turn my back on them, and there's no hard feelings.
真奇怪
That's strange.
我外套上怎么有个红色激光小点点
That odd little red laser dot is back on my jacket.
天哪 是你前妻
Oh, my God, it's your ex-wife!
抱歉我从你身边抢走了卢
Hey, I'm sorry I stole Lou away from you.
这周我看清了自己一个特质
I learned something about myself this week.
我好肤浅
I'm shallow.
其实没事
It's all good, by the way.
抱歉我把你以前的泳衣给了安德烈
I'm sorry I had to give Andre those old bathing suits of yours
打扮那条狗出场
to get that dog to show up.
没事 让他自己玩去吧
Please, let him enjoy them.
代我跟卢问好
And tell Lou I said hi.
没问题
I will.
对了 也代我跟史蒂夫问好
Oh, and tell Steve I said hi.
你见到史蒂夫·马丁[喜剧演员]了吗
You met Steve Martin?
见了啊 怎么 他是谁
Yeah, why, who is he?
慕兰尼和简啊
Oh, Mulaney and Jane.
你们俩可以打得不可开交 然后一笑置之
Y'all can fight and scrap and still laugh about it later.
你们俩真是疯子
Y'all crazy.
你们真有特点啊
Y'all characters.
等等
Hold on.
从小到大我的生活都波澜不惊
I grew up with some well-adjusted people,
可现在我有一群疯子一样的室友
but now I got them crazy roommates.
我们住一栋五层无电梯公♥寓♥里
Talk about the fifth floor walk-up.
首先是那个老家伙慕兰尼在说
First it's old man Mulaney talking about,
"我不想让我的朋友见我老板"
"I don't want my friends to meet my boss."
天 你这个——哔哔
Man, you, xxx
五层楼没电梯啊
Fifth floor walk-up!
然后那个老太婆简又说
Then there's old lady Jane talking about,
"我什么时候才能嫁出去啊"
"When will I get a fiance?"
小婊砸 你想啊
Bitch, think!
五层楼没电梯啊
Fifth floor walk-up!
然后是我哥们奥斯卡
Then to my man Oscar,
说什么"我们什么时候吃番木瓜啊"
talking about, "When will we get some papayas?
"肯定很好吃"
It'd be wonderful."
我用番木瓜来——哔哔
I tried them papayas,xxx
绝对好吃啊
You better believe they're wonderful.
什么
What?
五层楼没电梯啊
Fifth floor walk-up!
慕兰尼的人生
第一季第九集
剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表