剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表
是壁球球友呢
are squash partners.
是不是很搞笑啊
Isn't that funny?
说实话 不搞笑
Actually, it's not.
从小到大我身边的人都不搞笑
None of the people I grew up with are.
那这个呢
What about this?
卖♥♥冰淇淋的人
这个很搞笑吧
This is funny.
野餐时遇到的卖♥♥冰淇淋的人有什么搞笑的
What's funny about an ice cream man I met at a picnic?
很搞笑啊
Everything.
我都快笑死了
I'm in stitches.
反正就是生日野餐嘛
I mean, it was a birthday picnic.
生日可是很搞笑的
Oh, birthdays are very funny.
我见过的最搞笑的东西是个气球
One of the funniest things I ever saw was a balloon.
你们能想象吗
Can you imagine?
所以你觉得这些快乐的回忆
So you think some of these happy memories
可以搬到舞台上
would work onstage?
当然了
Of course.
现在流行正能量
Positivity is in.
讲笑话要讲美好的东西
Jokes should be about wonderful things.
叮咚叮咚
Knock, knock.
是谁
Who's there?
一只小鸟
A baby bird.
很棒吧
Wonderful.
说"曼哈顿"
Say "Manhattan."
曼哈顿
Manhattan.
-很好 谢谢 -你们在干什么
- Great, thank you. - What's going on?
《室内设计》杂♥志♥的人
Oh, City Interiors wanted to do
想再宣传一下这栋房♥子
another spread of the apartment,
所以我就想让简也上上镜
so I figured I'd include Jane.
她已经是这里的一部分了
I can't picture this place without her.
慕兰尼 快看
Mulaney, look.
我在为一本十磅的杂♥志♥
I'm chopping a red pepper in a photo
切红椒拍照
for a 10-pound magazine.
哈哈 我喜欢
Ha-ha! I love that.
我们拍几张好玩的照片吧
Hey, let's do a few fun shots.
我要穿上这件皱巴巴的皮夹克吗
Should I put on this very crisp leather jacket?
看上去不错吧
This looks good, right?
看着不错 卢
Yes, yes, that looks good, Lou.
卢卢 你穿这个就像比利·乔[歌♥手]的小跟班
Louie, no, you look like you work for Billy Joel.
谢谢 简简
Thank you, Janey.
从那些唯唯诺诺的人身上我是听不到真话的
I can never get a straight answer from all those yes-men.
天哪
Oh, my G.
我该戴上那枚新的奥♥运♥会金牌
I should put on that new olympic gold medal
刚从马克·施皮茨[运动员]那买♥♥的呢
that I just bought from Mark Spitz.
好了 我知道你这周过得很开心
Okay, I know you've been having fun here this week,
但是你看上去就像个花瓶妻
but you look like a trophy wife.
真的吗
I do?
谢谢夸奖
Aw, thank you.
这样的生活简直完美
This life is perfect for me.
我一直都想找个干爹 现在终于找到了
I have always wanted a rich sugar daddy, and now I have one.
只是这个干爹不跟我上♥床♥ 只要我笑就行
Except the sugar isn't sex. It's laughing.
再说了 我们都喜欢每周纵情狂欢一次
Plus, we both love tearing apart us weekly
还喜欢去饭店
and going to restaurants.
我跟你和莫迪福一起出去时
When I hang out with you and Motif,
消费最高标准只有四十块
there's, like, a $40 ceiling.
知道吗
You know?
你现在跟卢·加侬成好朋友了吗
What are you, like, pals with Lou Cannon now?
你怎么了 嫉妒吗
What are you, jealous?
不不不 我才不会嫉妒
Oh, no, no, no. I am not jealous.
我跟卢的关系已经够诡异
My relationship with Lou is already
够无男女之别了
plenty bizarre and sexless.
我只是生气你这么碍手碍脚
I'm just annoyed that you're in the way so much.
我想到了好点子 我们得干活了
I have ideas to pitch. We have work to do.
是你让我假笑的
You're the one who told me to fake a laugh.
如果我成了他的缪斯 那我也没办法
Look, I can't help it if I became his muse.
卢说你是他的缪斯吗
Lou called you his muse?
虽然他读错了 但他就是这个意思
He pronounced it wrong, but that's what he meant.
好吧
All right.
如果你现在跟卢是好朋友了
Well, if you're such pals with Lou now,
为什么不让他见识见识你真正的笑声呢
why don't you show him your real laugh?
你真正的 咯咯的
Your real, cackling,
看美式家庭搞笑视频时的笑声
America's funniest home videos laugh?
我可不想让他见识我真正的笑声
Maybe I don't want to show him my real laugh.
我可喜欢这里 明白我的意思吗
Maybe I like these digs, know what I mean?
如果你暴露了我
And maybe if you outed me,
那我也会说是你让我这么干的
I would out you for putting me up to it.
鱼死网破
Yeah, it's like that.
一条船上呢 哥们
We're in cahoots, bud.
那是蜡制的 白♥痴♥
Those are wax, idiot.
我的慕斯在这儿呢
There's my moose.
那我们今天不工作了吗
So, uh, are we not gonna work today?
简 你猜这是谁
Hey, Jane, who am I?
"那我们今天不工作了吗"
"So, uh, are we not gonna work today?"
我知道这是谁
I know who you are.
-是谁 -是约翰
- Who am I? - You're John.
对吧
Right?
好吧 我明白了
Okay, I get it.
会玩并且想跟我一起玩的人多着呢
There are plenty of cool people I can hang out with.
有人陪我真是太好了
It's so nice to have company.
是啊
Right.
-安德烈 我有个问题 -问吧
- Andre, I've got a problem. - Okay.
-你有没有个老板... -没有
- Have you ever had a boss who-- - No.
-那你有没有一个朋友 -没有
- Well, have you ever had a friend that-- - No.
好吧
Right.
那两个人出去玩不带你的时候
Well, have you ever been jealous
你会不会嫉妒呢
when two people hang out without you?
就像嫉妒自己老爸
Like how you're jealous of your dad
是老妈的炮♥友♥一样吗
because he's your mom's kissy friend?
我们换个话题吧
Let's change the subject.
对了 你要看看我的狗狗拉斯塔·法朱力吗
Ooh, do you want to meet my dog, Rasta Fazooli?
我教会了它玩长板
I taught him how to ride a longboard.
会玩长板的狗 我还真想见见
Oh, dog on a longboard--I actually would like to see that.
安德烈 你朋友要留下过安息日吗
Andre, is your friend gonna stay for Shabbas?
妈 你闭嘴
Mom, shut up!
还有我的帕姆阿姨
And then there was my aunt Pam.
有次她给我送了张生日礼品卡
She once got me a gift card for my birthday.
什么
What?
礼品卡
Gift card!
帕姆
Pam!
谢谢
Thank you!
精彩 漂亮
Wonderful! Wonderful!
终于有时间跟你独处了
Look, while I have you alone,
我想到了个点子 一直想跟你说说
there's this idea that I've been meaning to pitch you.
我们的游戏秀上可以准备间候场室
I think that the game show could have a green room cam
找个人在后台采访名人
where someone interviews the celebrities backstage
专门发到网上
for the web.
找个搞笑的人采访 比如我
Someone funny, like me.
小简简 你觉得候场室采访怎么样
Janey bird, what if we had a green room cam?
这是个好主意呢还是馊主意
Would that be so cute or the worst?
馊主意
The worst.
容我问一句
And, if I may,
你们是随便想出来的吗
it's, like, random?
是啊是啊 抱歉 约翰
Right, right, right, right. Sorry, John.
简 这个点子
Jane, that was the idea
我都琢磨了好几周了
that I've been meaning to pitch for weeks.
不好意思 那...
Oh, well, I'm sorry. Then...
其实也这主意也不算太差啦
You know what? It's actually not the worst.
就这么干吧 其实挺搞笑的
Go ahead and do it. It's kind of funny.
简 不要假笑
Jane, don't fake a laugh.
你自以为高人一等时我能看出来
I can tell when you're being condescending.
来 我们去吃饭吧
剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表