剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表
Look who it is.
你为什么一身泥土
Why are you covered in dirt?
在我意识到自己疯了之前
I was shoveling dirt for a few seconds
我铲了几秒钟的土
before I realized it was insane
简直太累人了
and took too much upper body strength.
卢 那些笑话不是我写的
Lou, I didn't write those jokes.
是已经去世的安东尼·拉皮德斯写的
A dead man named Anthony Lapidus did.
我偷了他的段子 并且欺骗了你
I stole his jokes, and I lied to you
因为我非常担心丢掉这份工作
because I'm very afraid of losing this job.
约翰 你说谎了
John, you lied.
而且你写不出段子给我下周用了
And you have no material for me to use next week.
你还有什么想说的吗
What do you have to say for yourself?
要不不讲笑话了
How about if, instead of doing jokes,
我们把排行榜前40首歌♥剪一剪
we pick a top-40 song and you do a lip sync
你就假唱开场吧
at the beginning of the show?
不错呦 我喜欢
Awesome. Love it.
你续约了
Your contract is renewed.
我没被炒吗 就这么简单吗
I'm not fired? That was that easy?
约翰 一周以来你都在处心积虑撒谎骗我
John, you spent the week scheming and lying
就是想让我开心
just to keep me happy.
虽然我不赞同你的做法
I don't respect what you did,
但是你这样的人我好压榨啊
but I certainly can exploit someone like you.
谢谢 卢
Thank you, Lou.
对了
And hey,
我知道每年这个时候你都喜欢
I know you like to keep things pretty tense around here
让气氛很紧张 但是祝你万圣节快乐
this time of year, but happy Halloween.
以前从没人跟我这么说过
No one's ever said that to me before.
真的吗
Really?
我母亲跟我父亲
My--my mother and father
就是万圣节离婚的
divorced on Halloween.
-万圣节离婚 -对
- On Halloween? - Yes!
过来抱抱
Oh, come here.
真可怜啊 这下我明白了
Oh, you poor thing. Oh, that makes sense.
好了 鬼魂走了
Okay. The ghost is gone.
肯定是因为你把真♥相♥告诉了卢
Must have found peace after you told Lou
所以他安息了
the truth about his jokes.
还有件事 我们家里有老鼠
On an unrelated matter, we have mice.
我决定了 我还没准备好自己一个人住
I decided I'm not ready to get my own place.
我想长大 但是要跟我两个最好的朋友一起成长
I want to grow up but not without my two best friends.
房♥东根本不信你的故事对吧
The landlord didn't buy your story, did he?
压根儿就不信
I had no chance.
莫迪福秀啊
Oh, the Motif show.
我听说这个还不错
I've actually heard this is good.
真是疯狂的一周啊 这一切都是因为
Man, what a crazy week, and to think it all started
我想纪念拉皮德斯
because I wanted to honor Lapidus' memory.
你哪有想纪念人家
You didn't want to honor his memory.
你只是想保住自己的饭碗
You wanted to save your job.
有时候人的好意可能
I guess sometimes good intentions
会有意想不到的效果吧
can have unintended consequences.
但是你是不怀好意啊
But you had bad intentions.
生活真有意思 对吧
Life's funny, isn't it?
没有啊
Not really.
至少你没真去挖人家的坟抢人家的东西
But at least you didn't actually rob his grave.
呵呵 是啊
Ha ha. Yeah.
说得对
Yeah, that's right.
笑话
要不来个排行榜前40歌♥曲串烧假唱吧
应该很有意思
今晚最后一站
Last stop of the night.
然后我就把这袋吃的藏在孩子不会去找的地方
Then I'll hide this bag where no teen will ever look,
也就是啤酒桶里 仅限满21岁的人
in a keg of beer, meant for those over 21.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
有孙子来了 他手里还有即食食品
A grandson! And he's got deli food!
我最爱的人带着我最爱的东西
My favorite thing with my favorite thing!
抢下他的袋子
Get his bag!
不要啊 老小孩
No! Elderly teens!
慕兰尼的人生
第一季第三集
剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表