剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表
for fighting with Jane.
我知道你想让我们好好相处
I know you wanted us to hit it off.
谢谢 但是
Thank you, but...
你是跟踪我到了我老板家吗
Did you follow me to my boss's apartment?
是的
I did.
卢·加侬
Lou Cannon?
你好啊
Oh, hi!
我可是你的铁杆粉丝啊
I'm a huge, huge fan!
天哪 真是件好事啊
Oh, my goodness! But what a nice thing to day!
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直都念叨呢
I say this all the time,
你真的是我最喜欢的喜剧演员
but you're my favorite comedian!
谢谢 你真会说话
That's sweet. That's very kind.
我喜欢你的牛仔裤
I love those jeans!
谢谢
Well, thank you.
真想看看你脱下来是什么样子
I wonder what you look like out of them.
就是那样 因为他根本没穿进去
He looks like that, because he's not in them.
克里斯汀 你得走了
Hey, Kristen, you need to leave.
对 记得跟让你上来的门卫说一声
Yes. And tell the doorman who let you up
他被炒了
that he's fired.
-拜拜 卢 -拜拜
- Bye, Lou! - Bye-bye.
-拜拜 约翰 -拜拜
- See you, John. - Yeah. See you.
我也不知道怎么跟你明说
I don't know how to break it to you,
但是我觉得
but I'm not convinced
你们俩基本没戏
that you two are gonna make the journey.
说得对 我真的很抱歉她就那么上来了
You're right-- and I am so, so sorry about her.
没事 其实我正需要这个
Don't be sorry. That's actually all I needed.
她根本没管我样子有多滑稽
She didn't even care how ridiculous I looked.
不论我的尸体是怎么被发现的
Loonies like that will love me
脑残粉们都依然爱我
no matter how my body's found.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
她要是发现你死在马桶上 一定会兴奋死的
She would be psyched to find you on the toilet.
我感觉 很安心
I feel... great peace.
知道我死的时候你会在我身边
It's enough to know that when I die...
握着我的手 就足够了
you'll be there to hold my hand.
这份工作真是占用时间啊
This job is gonna take up so much of my time.
你好
Hel-lo!
奥斯卡你好
Hey, Oscar.
简和克里斯汀的事弄巧成拙了
Things really backfired with Jane and Kristen.
并不是所有女人都能像图蒂和沃蒽一样亲密吧
I guess not all women can be as close as Tutti and Vaughn.
当然了
Well, sure.
图蒂和沃蒽是一对大同性恋啊
Tutti and Vaughn are big-time lesbians.
这才是她们真正的共同点
That's really what they have in common.
史提利丹的表演怎么样
How was Steely Dan?
我们还没去呢
We haven't left yet!
不是在昨天吗
Wasn't it yesterday?
我要吃曲奇圈
I want cookie dough!
那就吃曲奇圈啊
And get cookie dough!
我也不知道这是怎么回事
I have no idea what's going on!
奥斯卡抽大♥麻♥抽疯了
Oscar's stoned out of his mind.
话说 克里斯汀的事你说得对
Well, you were right about Kristen.
把她加到名单上吧
Add her to the list,
放在那个巫士上面 莉兹下面
just above the wiccan... right below Lizzie.
等等 莉兹是哪个来着
Wait. Which one was Lizzie?
就是那个撒谎说自己是素食主义者的
She was the one who lied about being vegan.
-我抓到她吃牛肉汉堡 -是啊
- I caught her eating a Sloppy Joe. - Yeah.
对 你识破她了 你把她们都识破了
Yeah, you broke her. You broke them all.
所以你尽管庆祝吧
And you should feel free to celebrate.
我不是以你的痛苦为乐的
Hey, it doesn't make me happy to see you miserable.
约翰 之所以...
John, the reas--
-你在收缩胳膊肌肉吗 -不好意思
- Are you flexing your arm? - Sorry.
我之所这么严苛是因为
The reason I can be so harsh
你值得拥有更好的
is because you deserve better.
你是个好人
You're a great guy.
-什么 -真的
- What? - Yeah.
你觉得我是个好人吗
You think I'm a great guy?
我们都认识八年了 这话你可是头一回说
You haven't said that in eight years of friendship.
其实前几天你好像还刚说我是个坏人
In fact, recently you told me I was a bad guy.
那不是我以为你拿了我的手♥机♥充电器嘛
I thought you took my cell phone charger.
-但是我没有 -我现在才知道嘛
- But I didn't. - Yeah, I know that now.
总之 重点是 我很抱歉
Anyway, the point is, I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
我不该说你吃醋的
I'm so sorry I called you jealous.
说实话啊
You know, to be honest,
其实你跟别人约会的时候
I probably do get a little jealous
我好像是有那么一点点吃醋
when you're dating someone.
你...
You're...
怎么说呢
This is hard.
你是...
You're...
我的备胎啊
my backup plan.
知道吗 所以我看到你跟别人在一起的时候
You know? And when I see that you're taken,
我就会想 天 我的备胎跟别人跑了
I'm like, "oh, there goes my safety school."
如果我一直遇不到合适的人
If I never meet the right guy,
那最后与你执手偕老我也会很激动的
I would be psyched to die holding your hand.
为什么大家都想握着我的手死呢
Why does everyone wanna die holding my hand?
莫迪福
Hey, Motif.
我刚看了《老友记》的剧终集
I just saw the last episode of Friends.
我能为你做点什么吗
Anything I can do?
我只是需要去散个步
I just need to take a walk.
消化一下
Process.
就那样剧终了
That it's over.
我能问你个问题吗 慕兰尼
Can I ask you something, Mulaney?
问吧
Of course.
你觉得《老友记》中的人
Do you think the Friends
他们在现实生活中是朋友吗
were friends in real life?
是的 莫迪福
I do, Motif.
我觉得是
I do.
曲奇圈起火要怎么灭掉
How do you put out a cookie dough fire?
跟那个喜欢喜剧演员的妞分手就对了
You were so right to break up with that "funny honey."
是啊
Yeah.
她简直神经病 我是说
The nerve of her! I mean...
她那种人电♥话♥号♥码会是什么呢
What would her phone number even be?
-我不会把人家电♥话♥号♥码告诉你的 -好吧
- I'm not gonna give you her phone number. - All right.
那我们还是工作吧
Hey, we should go to work.
行 你那边那个插座可以用了吗
All right. Is that outlet still busted?
-好了 都修好了 -谢谢
- No, no, no, it's all fixed up now. - Thank you.
-唐娜 -卢 怎么了
- Oh, and Donna. - Yes, Lou.
再给我拿点低脂低糖巧克力布丁
Get me some more diet chocolate pudding.
我真是个圆鼓鼓的小胖子啊
I'm such a chubby little baby.
重大新闻
卢·加侬 "多年以来
Lou Cannon, who has "dazzled audiences
一直深受粉丝厚爱
for more than blank years,
我一直都很开心"
and I had a ball the whole time,"
今天因为触电情况危急
is in critical condition today after being electrocuted.
万一加侬先生坚持不下来 他的临终遗言是
Should he die, Mr. Cannon's last words will be,
用他的话说
and I quote,
"再给我拿点低脂低糖巧克力布丁"
"Get me some more diet chocolate pudding.
"我真是个圆鼓鼓的小胖子啊"
I am such a chubby little baby."
慕兰尼的人生
第一季第四集
剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表