剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表
but I'm sure you can't violate patient-doula privilege.
没关系 那都不叫事儿
Oh, no, that's not a thing.
我想说什么就说什么
I'm free to describe what happened.
能跟你谈论我的工作让我真的很开心
It makes me really happy that we can talk about my job.
是 不 是 我尊重你的工作
Yeah. No--yeah, I respect your work.
你也的确听过我的"辛巴达粗鲁故事"
And you did listen to my "Sinbad was rude" story.
那个真是绘声绘色
That was pretty graphic.
我们知道她的骨盆和产道
Anyway, we knew going in that her hips and birth canal
非常狭窄 我们也知道婴儿体型巨大
were really narrow, and we knew the baby was huge.
婴儿体型巨大
The baby was huge.
扩大了十厘米
Dilated 10 centimeters.
扩大了十厘米
Dilated 10 centimeters.
扩大了十厘米
Dilated 10 centimeters.
场面非常血腥
Heavy, bloody show.
场面非常血腥
Heavy, bloody show.
场面非常血腥
Heavy, bloody show.
简直绝了
Fully crowning.
简直绝了 简直绝了
Fully crowning, fully crowning,
简直绝了
Fully crowning.
你听说那些政♥治♥活动了吗
Have you read about these politics?
我们休息一分钟然后再录三个小时
We got one minute break then another 3hours taping.
你们坐在椅子上别动
You stay in your seats!
然后我就去了卫生间
So then I just went to the bathroom
躺在了地板上
and laid on the floor.
伙计 跟导乐约会真难啊
Man, it is hard to date a doula.
约翰 你应该说"非裔美国人"
John, the term is "African-American."
既然我们在休息 那我问你
And listen, while we're on a break,
这节目那么多改变是怎么回事
what is with all the changes to the show?
连我化妆室的零食都不一样了
I mean, even my dressing room has different snacks.
都是豆奶冰淇淋和毛豆
It's all soy ice cream and edamame.
我听说过那些可以降低睾酮水平
You know, I heard those lower testosterone.
真的吗 我听说它们能让颈部肌肤紧致
Oh, really? I heard that they make neck skin tighter.
真的吗
Oh, really?
那我就有什么吃什么吧
Well, then I'll have what I'm having.
还有一件事 我以为我们是要给
And that's another thing. I thought we were taping
12所佛罗里达救生学校的姐妹会选手录节目
sorority week with contestants from 12 Florida safety schools.
本来是那么打算的 不过后来一想
Right, we were gonna, but I thought instead,
现在这样也许更好
this might be a nicer idea.
休息时间到 各位
We're back, people.
现在是我猜我猜我猜猜猜
We're back with veteran week
老兵周特别节目
here on Celebrity You Guessed It.
老年男性老兵
All elderly, male veterans.
我向冲浪大学姐妹会的姑娘们道歉
And my apologies to gamma gamma gamma girls
我们很快就会让让你们来上节目的
from Surf University. We'll have you on real soon.
你让卢释放一空了吗
Did you get Lou to empty it out?
没有 玛丽·乔 但我想到了另外一个对策
No, Mary Jo, but I found another solution,
你不需要担心
you don't need to worry.
你想把这个问题传下去还是给家人打电♥话♥求助
Do you want to pass on the question or phone home?
我要给我的女儿史黛丝打电♥话♥
I'll phone home to my daughter, Stacy.
她是萨拉索塔的一名教师
She's a schoolteacher in Sarasota.
真有趣
Oh, what fun.
你好
Hello?
你好 史黛丝 这里是我猜我猜我猜猜猜
Hello, Stacy, you're on Celebrity You Guessed It.
你好 我准备好帮忙了
Hi there, I'm here to help.
史黛丝 你听起来...
Oh, Stacy. You sound like a...
像个好姑娘
like a good girl.
像是爹地的好姑娘
Like a good...Daddy's girl.
你肯定刚喝了稠稠的牛奶
I bet you drink all your milk
而且非常享受 是吗 史黛丝
and really enjoy it, don't you, Stacy?
他还真是贼心不死啊
Look at what he managed to do.
江山易改本性难移啊
Nature always finds a way.
好啦
Okay.
我这边感觉还行 你们呢
I'm good on my end. How are you guys?
-也挺好 -我们这边也还行
- We're good. - Good on our end, yeah.
没错 后退
Yeah. Back up.
-好 -好 往右
- Okay. - Okay, to the right.
好 准备好了吗
Okay. All right, ready?
一二三 放下
One, two, three, down.
好 现在后退
Okay, now back up.
-好 -后退
- Okay. - Back up.
-好 -后退
- Okay. - Back up.
-后退 -好 好
- Back up. - Okay, okay.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
谢谢你们把那个扛上来
Oh, thanks for carrying that up here.
其实是送货上门的 你欠我们一百块
Actually, we got it delivered. You owe us $100.
行 我会给你们的
Okay, I'll pay you back.
-喂 -我是阿曼达
- Hello? - It's Amanda.
上来吧
Come on up.
你又要跟那个导乐约会了
You're gonna see the doula again?
是啊 不顾恐怕我们就快分手了
Yeah, but I'm afraid we're gonna have to break things off.
一个职业让我恶心的人
I don't think I can be around someone
我觉得我们注定不能长久
whose profession grosses me out.
我还跟两个喜剧演员一起住呢 想想我的感受
Well, I live with two comedians, so think of how I feel.
卡住了
It's stuck.
我准备走了 我可以洗洗手吗
I'm ready to go. Do you mind if I wash my hands?
为什么 手上有什么
Why, what's on them?
刚坐了地铁
Just from the subway.
对了 好吧
Oh, right, yeah.
-别踢了 -我得把它弄下来
- Stop kicking it. - Well, I gotta get it out.
-你不能那样 -那我要怎么...
- That's not how-- - How am I not gonna get it out--
你俩先闭嘴吧 闭嘴
Hey, shut up over there, shut up.
大家冷静
Okay, everybody calm down.
我觉得我可以帮上忙
I think I can help.
他需要我们的帮助
He needs our support.
你叫什么
What's your name?
莫迪福
It's Motif.
莫迪福 看着我 我们可以的
Motif, look at me. We're gonna get through this.
不用害怕
There's no need to panic.
这个空调机刚好比窗框大一点
The A.C. unit is just larger than the window frame.
你不知道我在这里是什么感受
You don't know what it's like back here.
这都怪你
You did this to me.
莫迪福 我数到三
Motif, on the count of three,
然后你用力推
I need you to give me one big push.
我不知道能不能做到
I don't know if I can.
我太累了
I'm so tired.
莫迪福 你行的
Motif, you can do it.
深呼吸 然后用力
Take a deep breath and give me one big push.
好像卡住了
It's caught on something.
管带[脐带]缠到逃生楼梯上去了
The cord is wrapped around the fire escape.
怎么回事
What's happening?
天 莫迪福会死吗
Oh, my God, is Motif gonna die?
没事 大家都冷静
Okay. Okay, everyone stay calm.
这种事很正常 继续用力
This is perfectly normal. Keep pushing.
我会解开带子 然后...
I'm gonna unwrap the cord, and--
天哪
Oh, God.
你太棒了 莫迪福
Oh, you did so good, Motif!
简直太棒了
You did so good.
天哪 阿曼达 你太厉害了
Oh, my God, Amanda, that was amazing.
真不敢相信你竟然那么冷静自若
I can't believe you were able to stay that calm.
一个导乐能做的最重要的事
Well, the most important thing a doula can do
就是创造一个稳定祥和的环境
is create a calm and serene environment
等待孩子降临
for the child to enter.
再说了 只是台空调而已
Also, it was just an air conditioner,
所以我很镇定 我又不管会发生什么
so I was calm and didn't care what happened.
但是莫迪福很害怕啊
Yeah, but you knew that Motif was scared
你帮他了的大忙
and you were there for him.
导乐真是超级英雄啊
Wow, doulas are like superheroes.
找时间你该去看看真人生产
You should see a real birth sometime.
我很想去
I would love to.
真的吗
You would?
如果你是认真的
剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表