剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表
简 你来这里做什么
Jane, what are you doing here?
有人打电♥话♥说卢需要一个训练师
I got a call that Lou needed a trainer.
我还以为是你帮我找了份工作
I assumed you got me the job.
不 我和此事毫无关系
No, I had nothing to do with it,
我觉得他雇你来不是让你做训练师的
and I don't think he hired you to be his trainer.
什么 你是说他想睡我吗
What? You mean he wants to sleep with me?
比这还糟糕 他想让你开怀大笑
It's worse than that. He wants to make you laugh.
真坏
Gross.
是啊
Yeah.
这样吧 下次他讲笑话的时候
Look, the next time he makes a joke,
就 就挤出点笑声来给他
just give him, like, a fake laugh.
不然的话 我们得在这里待到天荒地老
Otherwise, we'll be here forever.
我挤不出来
I can't fake a laugh.
这又不是说"我爱你"
It's not like saying "I love you."
别这样 你就想想
Come on, just imagine that, you know,
就像是一队伴娘跌倒了
he's like a row of bridesmaids falling down.
我的天哪
Oh, my God,
我就喜欢看高兴的姑娘跌倒
I love when happy girls fall down.
-好吧 我会试试看的 -谢谢
- Okay, I'll try. - Thank you.
这是《室内设计》杂♥志♥上的公♥寓♥吗
Was this apartment in City Interiors magazine?
没错
Yes, it was.
我的装潢师很讲究风水
My decorator was going for feng shui.
而我只喜欢随心所欲
But I just wanted to wang chung!
笑得可真好看
That's a beautiful laugh.
是啊 你很...有...有趣
Well, you're very... Fun-funny.
她活着
She lives!
她还活着
She's alive!
我喜欢你的笑
I love that laugh, you know.
身处娱乐圈 没几个人的笑是真心的
There are so few laughs in show business you can trust.
只有保罗·沙弗 凯文·由班克斯 和你
Paul Shaffer, Kevin Eubanks, and now you.
她笑了
Hey, she laughed.
这肤浅的目标总算完成了
Shallow goal accomplished.
我想简该走了
I guess Jane should go.
不不不 简和我很投缘
No, no, no, Jane and I are kind of vibing here.
你应该休息一天
You know, you deserve a day off.
我想让简训练训练我
I want jane to train me.
那我能走了吗
So I can leave?
等等 我得留下来吗
Wait, I have to stay?
我们就称你为我的训练师和顾问
We'll call you my trainer and consultant.
你觉得一天750美元怎么样
How does $750 for the day sound?
一天750的话 你叫我白♥痴♥贱♥人♥都没问题
Oh, for $750 a day, you can call me a dumb bitch.
好好休息去吧
Have a great day off.
我会的
I will.
我今天一天都可以自♥由♥活动
Let's see, I've got all day.
大都会博物馆什么时候关门
How late does the Met stay open?
不适合上班时间浏览的
NSFW.
凯莉
Kerry--
凯莉·华盛顿穿透明背心...
Kerry washington in sheer tank top with--
我可真恶心
Ugh, I'm disgusting.
来吧
Let's do this.
上帝原谅我
God forgive me.
我很高兴你能来都市爆♥炸♥
I'm happy you made it to the Urban Explosion.
我迫不及待想让你见见我朋友了
Really excited for you to meet my friends.
伙计们 来看看这个丑了吧唧的蠢蛋
Hey, fellas, come look at this cornbread ass-looking idiot.
莫迪福 老兄 我超爱你在
Motif, man, I love those characters
台上表演的那些形象
you do onstage, man.
-就像你妈妈 -谢谢 谢谢
- Oh, like your mom? - Thank you. Thank you.
莫迪福 告诉你老爸
"Hey, Motif, tell your daddy
那不是我们家
"that ain't our house.
那是酒馆
That's the liquor store!"
-你做得更好 -我就是把我知道的
- You do it better. - I just take what I know,
重新演绎一次 你懂吗
and I bring it to life, you know what I mean?
莫迪福的父母很棒吧
Aren't Motif's parents great?
他们都是严肃的大学教授...
I mean, they're both these really serious college professors--
慕兰尼 慕兰尼 不
Mulaney, Mulaney, no--
不不不 但他们也很有趣 你们知道吗
No, no, no. But they're also fun, you know?
就像是每年 他们都会装扮成花栗鼠
Like, every year they do that Christmas card
然后制♥作♥成圣诞卡片
where they dress up like the chipmunks.
等等 所以说你在舞台上表演的那些角色
Wait, so you're telling me those characters you do onstage
都不是真的咯
aren't real?
我是夸张了点
Well, I exaggerate
往我童年生活里加了点料
to add some flavor to my childhood.
你在哪里长大的
Where did you grow up?
当然是西区咯
West side!
韦斯特切斯特[富人区]的西边
Of Westchester!
好吧 和我说说你和卢今天怎么样
All right, tell me all about your day with Lou Cannon.
感觉像不像他嗑了迷幻剂而你却很清醒
Isn't it like being sober when a friend is on mushrooms?
事实上 还不错
Actually, it was okay.
他的公♥寓♥很棒
I mean, his apartment is awesome.
我喝了他的椰子水
I drank his coconut water.
他在一旁说话 很有趣
He talked. It was fun.
你说有趣是什么意思
What do you mean, it was fun?
我也不知道 卢很酷
I don't know. Lou's a cool guy.
我们去了大都会博物馆
We went to the Met.
你见过那里展出的伦勃朗的作品吗
Ooh, have you seen the Rembrandt exhibit there?
没有
No.
那他肯定表现得很好吧
He must have been on good behavior.
相信我 如果你和他朝夕相处就不一样了
Trust me, it's different when you work for him every day.
可能我会这样的哟
Well, it looks like I will.
他雇了我一个星期
He hired me for the week.
什么
What?
你一整周都要去那里吗
You're gonna be there all week?
怎么了 你有意见吗
Why, do you have a problem with that?
约翰尼你要知道 卢可纵横演艺圈多年
Because, Johnny, Lou's been in show business a long time.
好吗 而且他有点喜欢
Okay, and he kind of likes
引荐新人
bringing new people into the mix.
别叫我约翰尼
Don't call me "Johnny."
也别说演艺圈好吗
And don't say "show business," Okay?
这行里没人会说演艺圈
No one in the biz says "show business."
行
Fine.
我没法从我的经历中找到一个
I can't think of one tragic-but-lovable character
悲剧却有爱的角色
from my past.
我叔叔是学习能力测验的辅♥导♥员
My uncle is an S.A.T. tutor.
这是不是很疯狂
Is that crazy as all hell?
你为什么要从你的童年里
Why are you trying to think of
找出一个悲剧的人物
a tragic character from your childhood?
慕兰尼在俱乐部里暴露了我有一个快乐的童年
Mulaney outed me at the club for having a happy childhood.
结果现在那里的每一个人都叫我
So now everybody in comedy is calling me
"罗宾汉的反面"
"the reverse Robin Hood."
我从穷♥人♥那儿抢了东西后给富人
I stole material from the poor and gave it to the rich.
他们不是该叫你"并非来自绿林的罗宾"吗
Shouldn't they call you "Robin not from the hood"?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想到什么就说什么了
It was right there.
我很抱歉我说漏嘴说你有成功的父母
Hey, I'm sorry I outed you for having successful parents.
我不知道你现在都是靠编造角色的
I didn't know you were making up characters now.
不 我很庆幸你说漏嘴了
No, I'm glad you did it.
很长时间来 我总是不断地修饰我的段子
I've been embellishing my material for too long,
就像那个老人罗林斯的故事
like that old man Rollins story.
我挺喜欢你那个老人罗林斯的故事的
Oh, I love when you do old man Rollins.
莫迪福 你得给他们准备避孕套啊 孩子
"Hey, Motif, you gotta get them rubbers, boy."
约翰 别这样
John, please don't.
好吧 我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
都是骗人的
Well, it was a lie.
罗林斯老头儿从没给过我套套
Old man Rollins never gave me no rubbers.
我只是喜欢模仿那张老人脸
I just like to make that old man face.
很搞笑
It's funny.
大家好
Oh, hello.
你好 奥斯卡
Hey, Oscar.
我刚发现件令人激动的事
I found out something exciting.
莫迪福 你父亲跟我兄弟莫蒂默
Motif, your father and my brother Mortimer
剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表