剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表
- Power moves? - Yes.
你通过心理战术和恐吓
Where you command other people's respect
掌控别人对你的尊重
through mind games and intimidation.
我初到好莱坞的时候
You know, when I first came to Hollywood,
我只有两分钟的真才实学 最开始是一分钟
I had two minutes of material-- one minute original.
但我有上百种权术手段
But I had hundreds of power games.
你真的能用这种方法掌控别人的尊重吗
Can you really command people's respect that way?
因为我的室友总是无视我
'Cause my roommates are walking all over me.
简甚至还养了只猫
Jane even got this cat.
"猫" 你是说玩爵士的人吗
"This cat"? Like a jazz guy?
不 我是说真猫
No, no, like a cat cat.
我觉得我得学一些权术手段
I think I need to learn some power moves.
都有哪些
What are they?
握手坚定而有力 直视别人的眼睛这些吗
Is it like having a firm handshake and looking people in the eye?
如果你想做1951年的吸尘器销♥售♥员的话
That's good, if you want to be a vacuum cleaner salesman in 1951.
约翰 有权势的人握手总是虚虚的
John, powerful people have very weak handshakes
而且他们会凝视地面
and they stare at the ground.
这能让对方意识到你不需要他们的认同
That shows the other person that you don't need their approval.
还有
And also,
试着用问题回答问题
try answering a question with a question.
我以前的即兴表演团队会这样
Oh, my improv team used to do that.
绝不要提即兴表演团队
And never mention your improv team.
这很重要
That's an important one.
你这样开场就很不错
Here's a good starter move:
表现得荒诞点 戴个猪肉派帽[套叠平顶帽]
try to look ridiculous. Wear a pork pie hat.
人们就会说 他肯定很有权有势
You know, people will say, "Oh, he must be powerful,
不然人们就会叫他猪肉派
or someone would've called him on it."
我懂了 就像你还戴着坚强生活腕带一样
Oh, I get it, like how you still wear a LiveStrong bracelet.
自行车运动员阿姆斯特朗设计的黄色腕带
什么
What?
不 那是因为我的生活方式是"加州酷活"
No, I wear that because my style is "California cool."
养只猫比谈恋爱好多了
Having a cat is so much better than being in a relationship.
而且你再也不用一个人睡觉了
And you don't have to sleep alone anymore.
我们还没有睡在一起
Well, we haven't slept together yet.
我们正在慢慢来
We're kind of taking it slow.
我是说 我准备好了
I mean, I'm ready,
但奥马尔不会突然跳上别人的床
but Omar doesn't just suddenly jump into bed with anyone.
看看谁刚刚突然跳上了我的床
Look who just suddenly jumped into bed with me.
她吗 奥马尔
Her? Omar?
怎么 你喜欢她吗
What, do you like her?
你知道她的胸是假的
You know those are fake.
伙计们
Hey, guys!
慕兰尼
Hey, Mulaney!
安德烈
Hey, Andre.
我养了只猫 我受够男人了
I got a cat. I'm done with men.
你受够男人了
Whoa, you're done with men,
然后你忽略狗和安德烈直奔猫的怀抱了吗
so you blow right past dogs and Andres and go to cats?
我要怎样才能赢得你的心 简
What do I have to do to win you, Jane, huh?
追鸟和吃吞拿鱼吗 我做得到
Chase birds and eat tuna? 'Cause I do that.
慕兰尼 听着
Mulaney, look.
我知道你不喜欢我的妞在这里洗澡
I know you said you don't like it when my girls take the shower
然后偷走你的牛仔裤 所以我提醒你一下
and then steal your jeans. Just to give you a heads-up,
这些事情正在发生
that's exactly what's going on right now.
不过你不会生气的 对吧
You're not mad, though, right?
我不知道 我会吗
I don't know. Am I?
猪肉派帽
It's a pork pie hat.
我原来那么爱你 可我现在好怕你
I used to love you. Now I fear you.
怎么了 莫迪福
What's the matter, Motif?
你是有莫问题吗
Do you have a mo' problem?
不 我刚才什么都没说
No. Never mind what I was saying.
我会给你把牛仔裤拿回来
Hey, I'm gonna get your jeans back.
明天我就把那个盒子放到楼下去
And tomorrow, I'm gonna take that box down.
宝贝 把牛仔裤还给他
Baby, give him his jeans.
-你好 -你好 我是约翰
- Hi, there. - Hi, I'm John.
你的手可...真软
Your hand is... limp.
一点也不...
That's not all that's...
你该亲眼瞧瞧的 你的权术手段太有效了
You should have seen it. Your power moves worked,
莫迪福还了我他欠我的900块房♥租
and Motif paid me the rent he owes me, $900.
绝不要在这间餐馆兴奋地说900块
Never say "$900" with excitement in this restaurant again!
你们好吗 很高兴见到你
Hi, how are you doing? Good to see you.
这家餐馆里都是有权有势的人
This is a power restaurant.
莫迪福还了你房♥租 那个盒子呢
So Motif gave you the rent. Where are we on the box?
还是堆在墙边
Well, it's still leaning up against the wall,
但莫迪福保证说会处理 我会提醒他的
but Motif promises to move it, and I'll remind him.
你不该对别人说出你的请求的
Well, you shouldn't have to ask for what you want.
你得掌控他们对你的尊重
You have to command respect.
你有试过"拽人名"吗
Have you tried name dropping?
我朋友杰里米·皮文总是借我的名字拔高自己
My friend Jeremy Piven drops my name all the time.
千万别让他人无视你
And don't let people walk all over you.
这注意不错 因为我觉得
That's good advice, 'cause I think that--
闭上你的破嘴
Shh! Shut your possum mouth.
斯科塞斯来了
Scorsese's here.
-马丁·斯科塞斯来了吗 -是的是的
- Martin Scorsese is here? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不然你以为我们来这间餐馆干什么
Why do you think we're in this restaurant?
我一直在练习连环杀手的演技呢
Okay, I've been working on my serial killer method acting.
所以你才涂了口红吗
Is that why I caught you smearing lipstick on your face?
当然
Sure.
我需要你的帮助 为了吸引他的注意
Now, I need your help. I need to yell at you
我需要在他面前吼你
in front of him, to get his attention.
我要让他不再觉得我搞笑
I want him to drop this goofy guy image of me,
让他觉得我是个有气性的人
and think of me as someone with a real temper.
-好吗 -没问题 你想怎么做都行
- Okay? - Oh, sure, do what you gotta do.
-我一定帮你 -好
- I'm here to help. - Yeah, all right.
什么
What?
你刚才说什么 哥们
What is it you said, bro?
这事简直不能忍♥
Okay, that offends me!
我不管你喝得多醉 可那姑娘才13岁啊
I don't care how drunk you were. That girl is 13 years old!
你知道你这种大屁♥股♥的人进监狱是什么后果吗
Do you know what they do with big-hipped guys like you in prison?
他们会把你爆菊
They jazz ya!
你知道吗 我是有气性的人
Well, you know what? I have a temper,
我无法与你共处一室
and I cannot stay in a room with you!
你明白吗
Capisce?
慕兰尼 你的牛仔裤都拿回来了
Mulaney, I replaced your jeans.
喇叭裤哦 大屁♥股♥
Boot cut, pear shape.
抱歉 是别人在说话
Yeah, I'm sorry, some guy is talking.
我再打给你吧 莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥
I'll call you back, Leonardo Dicaprio.
抱歉 我不知道你忙着呢
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were busy.
好吧 我把这个箱子也拿下去
You know what? I'm gonna take this box down.
我知道你有事要忙 对吧
You know, I know you got things to do, huh?
奥马尔 你在哪里呀 你之前行为诡异
Omar, where are you? You were being weird earlier,
我想跟你好好谈谈哦
and I want to have a long talk about it.
你好
Oh, hello.
奥斯卡 有什么事吗
Hey, Oscar, what can I do for you?
你知道怎么把一枚绿松石戒指从录像机里弄出来吗
Do you know how to get a turquoise ring out of the VCR?
不知道
No.
那没事了
Then nothing.
对了 奥斯卡
Oh, Oscar?
你看到我的猫了吗 它好像在故意躲着我
Have you seen my cat? I think he's been avoiding me.
我让它跟我一起睡觉它都不去
I can't even get him to sleep with me.
我年轻那会儿可勾引了不少啊
Well, I've seduced many cats in my day.
cat也有妓♥女♥ 娼妓之意
你只要在爵士酒吧外面等着
You just wait outside the jazz club,
赞美他的山羊胡 主动提出舔他的蛋蛋就行了
compliment his goatee, and offer to clean his bongos.
我说的可是家里养的猫
Oh, you know I'm talking about a house cat, right?
这样啊 那我还是可以帮忙
I see. Well, I think I still can help.
那好 我不明白到底是哪里出问题了
Okay, well, I don't get what the problem is.
我非常爱我的猫咪
I mean, I love my cat like crazy,
我特别喜欢它 但是它还是一直想跑
I'm obsessed with him, but he keeps running away.
简 猫咪是能闻出人的需要的
Oh, Jane, cats smell neediness.
这是它跑的主要原因
It's a major turnoff.
猫跟狗不一样 狗就像演员
They're not like dogs. Dogs are like actors.
给他们点笑脸他们就会给你跪舔
剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表