剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, I didn't recognize you.
-你好吗 -我很好
- How are you? - I'm great.
服装不错啊
Hey, cool costume.
《新科学怪人》里的吉恩·怀尔德吗
Gene Wilder in Young Frankenstein?
谢谢 是的
Thank you. It is.
我正赶去进行才艺表演呢
I'm on my way to this talent show.
说到这个 我一直... 谢谢
You know, speaking of, man, I've always--thank you.
我一直想跟你道歉
I've always wanted to apologize to you
我当年不该在跟你表演的时候丢下你一个人
for abandoning you during puttin' on the ritz.
要是我跟你一样勇敢就好了
I wish I had been braver like you.
约翰 你当时才13岁 不要自责了
Oh, John, you were 13 years old. Don't be so hard on yourself.
我一个人上台其实也没什么
I didn't feel weird being up there alone at all.
你怎么受得了大家的嘲笑的
How were you able to drown out all the teasing?
我真的很佩服你
I really admired that.
其实我根本就没往心里去
Honestly, the truth is, I never really heard any of it.
因为你太自我了吗
Because of your strong sense of self?
不是 其实我是个...
No, actually, it turns out I was a--
叫什么来着 对了 反♥社♥会♥者
What do you call it? A, uh, sociopath.
我没有暴♥力♥倾向 但是我根本
Yeah, I'm not violent, but I can't pick up
无法感受到别人的感受
what anybody's feeling at all.
比如 你现在感觉好吗
Like, are you very comfortable right now?
天哪 保罗
Oh, my God, Paul,
我让一个小女孩学你去表演
I told a teen girl to act exactly like you.
她今天要为全校表演我们当年的吉恩·怀尔德一幕
She's doing our Gene Wilder act for her whole school today.
这可不好
Oh, bad idea.
不过如果她真的跟怀尔德一样
But if she's really a Wilder-head,
你们应该跟我一起
you guys should come out to his house
去他在康涅狄格州的家
in Connecticut with me.
我每周都去
I go every week.
其实是他家外面的垃圾里
Well, outside of his house and in his trash.
保罗 你真的是个跟踪狂
Paul, you are a total stalker.
是啊 怎么了
Uh-huh. Why?
天哪 我得去救卢比 我得阻止她的才艺表演
Oh, my God, I have to save Ruby. I have to stop that talent show!
卢比·雷克表演了吗
Has Ruby Lake gone on yet?
她马上就要演了
Yeah, she's up there now.
我来晚了
Oh, it's too late,
但是我不能丢下她一个人
but I can't abandon her.
我要为了所有不敢告诉别人
This is for all the kids who were too scared
自己喜欢吉恩·怀尔德的孩子而战
to show that they love Gene Wilder.
下面怪物出场 他是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Let's meet the monster. He's a man about town.
简直差劲爆了
This is so lame.
差劲吗
It's lame?
天哪 真的很差劲
Oh, my God, it is lame. Yeah.
这都是谁编排的啊 对吧
I mean, who--who even choreographed this, right?
拜拜
Bye.
你的才艺表演怎么样
Hey, how was the talent show?
挺不错的
It was, uh, good.
我们都上台表演了
Uh, yeah, we went up there and did our thing,
大家都很喜欢
and, uh, everyone loved it.
不错啊 那你的高中遗留问题都解决喽
Cool, so you resolved some of your high school issues?
嗯 解决了
Yes. Yes.
我还遇到了保罗·帕里奇 他现在真不错
I even ran into Paul Palicki, and he is good.
他身上一股正常人的香味 所以
He had a normal, pleasing human smell, so...
一切都很好
Everything worked out great.
让我进去
Let me in!
不要开门
Oh, no, don't answer that.
打开门
Open the door!
谢谢 你
Thank you. You!
你去哪里了 竟然丢下我一个人
Where were you? You left me up there!
约翰 你竟然丢下她
John! You abandoned her?
你还丢下了卢呢
You abandoned Lou.
她是个小姑娘
She's a little girl!
卢也是啊
So's Lou.
天哪 你竟然丢下我一个人
God, I can't believe you did that.
谢天谢地那个荷兰来的西瓜头小子
I mean, thank God that Dutch kid with the bowl cut
跟他奶奶一起去跳舞拯救了我
did a dance with his grandmother to take the heat off me.
卢比 我知道你很生我的气
Okay, look, Ruby, I know you're mad at me,
但是你听我说 千万不要跟你妈说
but let me just say this: don't tell your mom.
我在这里呢
Right here in the hall!
亲爱的 你怎么来了
Oh, hey, babe, what are you doing here?
我是她妈 我让你
I'm her mother, and I asked you
带她去上几节舞蹈课
to take her to dance class for a few afternoons,
不是让你把她变成这副鬼样
not turn her into a mop!
抱歉我有点跑偏了
Well, I am sorry if I got carried away,
可我觉得卢比需要有父亲一样的人指导她
but I thought that Ruby needed a father figure.
她有父亲一样的人 那就是她父亲
She has a father figure. It's her father!
而且他很厉害 是《每日秀》的编剧
And he is great and writes for the Daily Show.
真的吗
Really?
那他有没有时间看看别人的稿子...
Would he be, like, someone that could ever read a submission or--
算了 当我没问
you know what, bad time to ask.
好吧 卢比 我让你失望了
All right, Ruby, I let you down,
你尽管取笑我吧
so take a shot at me.
取笑我的鞋子 我的衣服
Make fun of my shoes. Make fun of my clothes.
傻♥逼♥发型
Stupid haircut.
约翰 你的问题不在你的鞋子上
John, what's wrong with you isn't your shoes.
你的问题是
What's wrong with you is this:
明年我就14岁了 可你永远
Next year, I'm gonna be 14, but you're going to be 13
都会是13岁
for the rest of your life.
她喜欢我的鞋子
Hey, she likes my shoes!
-恭喜 -真不错
- Congratulations. - Good for you.
好样的 慕兰尼
All right! All right, Mulaney!
抱歉这周我都没陪你 卢
Sorry I wasn't around all week, Lou.
我向你弥补吧
Let me make up for it.
你见过黄荣亮[美同志演员]吗
Have you ever met B.D. Wong?
你明知道我见过
You know I have.
你回来真是太好了 约翰
Good to have you back, John.
我请你吃热狗吧
Let me buy you a hot dog.
好 没问题
All right. Okay.
我就知道
I know!
卢比 你认识那个人吗
Ruby, do you know that guy?
才不认识
Ew, no!
那个人就是个跟踪狂
That guy is a total stalker.
慕兰尼的人生
第一季第十二集
剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表