剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表
we were a tangle of limbs and tails.
唯一能区分出我们身体的
The only clue to where one body ended
就剩毛了
and the other began was the fur.
我能问个问题吗
May I ask a question at this point?
你和奥马尔...
Did you and Omar--
没有
No!
约翰 我们是超越性♥爱♥的好吗
John, it transcended sex, okay?
我们整晚都拥抱在一起
We cuddled all night long.
我第一次感觉如此有活力
I have never felt more alive,
如此自信
more confident.
我第一次感觉到如此掌控一切
I have never felt more in control.
我来了 奥马尔
Oh, I'm coming, Omar.
现在一切回归正常了
Well, everything's back to normal.
还有
And you know what?
我要把那个箱子拿出我房♥间
I'm gonna take that box out of my room.
我要把它割开
I'm gonna cut it up,
然后丢在马路边上
and I'm gonna leave it on the curb.
这会是发泄积聚愤怒的
It'll be a good way to get out
一个好方法
some of this built-up aggression.
重大新闻
今晚的新闻令人担忧
Disturbing news tonight.
有人发现一名疑似马克·艾伦·戴德的模仿犯
A possible Mark Allen Dade copycat killer
在一条盗匪出没的小巷
was seen wielding a knife
大肆挥刀
in a hell's kitchen alleyway.
大家可以从这则手♥机♥拍摄的视频看出
We've obtained this cell phone footage.
模仿犯正在做出戴德的招牌杀人动作
The copycat was seen doing Dade's trademark kill moves:
捅 跺
stabbing, stomping,
然后用绳子绑住尸体
and tying the body with twine.
虽然目前还未发现谋杀案
While no murder has been reported,
但警方正在调查嫌疑人
police are on the lookout for a suspect,
大约六英尺高
approximately six-feet tall
臀部曲线曼妙
with wide, curvaceous hips,
打扮成传说中的"加州风格"
and a style described as "California cool."
当地居民都非常担忧
Local residents are very disturbed.
奥斯卡·格拉斯
当地居民
我不喜欢模仿别人的人
I don't like copycats.
喜欢爵士的男人都该有自己的风格
Each jazz man should do his own thing.
慕兰尼的人生
第一季第十一集
剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表