剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表
你见过她的
Oh, you've met her.
卢 莫迪福要搬出我的公♥寓♥了
Hey, Lou, Motif is moving out of my apartment.
很棒啊
Oh, that's great.
不管你刚才说的是什么 我们一会儿再庆祝好吗
We'll celebrate whatever you just said later.
我这得先谢谢你 我手下有人叛变了
Meanwhile, thanks to you, I have a mutiny on my hands.
阿尼 你竟然要求跟我签合同
Arnie, how dare you demand a contract?
还管我要福利
Benefits?
你就跟我儿子一样啊
You were like a son to me.
我儿子
A son!
现在你想让我供养你吗
Now you want me to provide for you?
卢 我可是耶鲁戏剧学院毕业的
Lou, I went to Yale Drama School.
我都拒绝了《月满抱佳人》
I turned down roles in Moonstruck,
《为所应为》的角色邀请 还有《艳舞♥女♥郎》
Do the Right Thing, and that show Girls.
我本来应该演一个跟他们见面的消防员的
I was supposed to be a fireman they meet.
但是我都放弃了 就是为了让你喊我
But I gave it all up so you could call me
肥版拉里·戴维[著名导演]
"Lard ass Larry David."
那个我都忘了
I forgot about that one.
"英俊的大傻蛋"
"Pretty big twinkie."
"英俊的大大大大傻蛋"
"Pretty, pretty, pretty big twinkie."
你要是不跟我签合约 那我就考虑
Give me the contract I deserve or I'm gonna have to consider
去演《傲骨贤妻》了
the offer to be on The Good Wife.
阿尼 快去演啊
Wow, Arnie, take the role.
可是阿尼 你这些要求也太离谱了
Yeah, but Arnie, these demands are insane.
你看 "一个斗鸡眼卡斯提尔人女仆"
You know? "A chamber maid who's Castilian and cross-eyed"?
不是 卢 那是你想扮演的新角色单子
No, Lou, that's the list of new characters you wanna try.
对 想起来了
Oh, right, yes.
是这样吗
Better this?
还是这样
Or like this?
我不干了
I quit.
先生哦 你口袋里那是一份什锦饭吗
Oh senor, is that a dish of paella in your pocket
还是说你只是见了我高兴而已
or are you just glad to see me?
那条后面给个优秀
Put an "A+" next to that one.
总之 再次谢谢你 莎丽丝
Anyways, thank you again, Sharisse,
谢谢你让我跟你们一起聊天吃东西
for letting me crash with you.
我虽然很想他们 但是...
I miss those guys, but--
莫迪福啊 你也给我们提供了不少谈资嘛
Yeah, Motif, you dominate the conversation a lot.
我们也没有一直在谈论你的事
It's not all about you.
对 比如有时我们也想谈谈我当律师的见闻感受
Right. Like, sometimes we want to discuss how I'm a lawyer.
我们懂 你就是嘉莉
We get it. You're the Carrie.
嘉莉是谁
Who's Carrie?
《欲望都市》里面的啊
From Sex and the City.
从没听说过
Never heard of it.
与此同时 慕兰尼和卢
Meanwhile, uptown, Mulaney and Lou
在市郊发现要在观众中找个扎根的托儿
were finding it takes more than Miracle-Gro
并不只是需要美乐棵[肥料]那么简单
to grow an audience plant.
我真是绝望了
Okay, this is hopeless.
简直就是绝望了好吗
This is hopeless.
这些人都没有一直做个好托儿的特质
None of those guys have what it takes to be an audience plant.
你看看这个家伙
I mean, look at this guy.
根本就没有可取笑之处嘛
There's nothing to make fun of here.
你到底有没有在看他
Are you looking at him?
约翰 你过来 过来
Look, John, come here, Get over here.
他们根本就没什么问题
There is nothing wrong with them.
我们见过很多废柴在你侮辱他们的时候
We've seen a lot of losers who can sit in the chair
可以安静地坐在椅子上
while you insult them.
你不过是想你的朋友阿尼了而已
You just miss your friend, Arnie.
承认了吧
Admit it.
天哪 你说得对
Oh, my God. You're right.
整整25年了 我却让他走了
25 years and I let him go.
我跟那个四眼胖子之间的关系 竟然是我人生中
That four-eyed fatso is the longest relationship
持续最久的关系
I've ever had.
现在我身边还剩谁了 你吗
And who am I left with now? You?
你根本没有一直给我当托儿的特质
You don't have what it takes to be an audience plant.
你还挺帅的
You're moderately handsome.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
而且你是个演技差到爆的演员
And you're a terrible, terrible actor.
怎么这么吵 窗户是不是没关
What's all that noise? Are the windows open?
关了啊 我检查过了
No, they're shut. I checked.
为什么这几天市里这么吵
Why has the city been so loud the past couple days?
莫迪福 他在的时候总是喜欢东拉西扯
Motif, he was always talking and zipping things,
还会像广♥告♥中的单身宅男一样咔嚓咔嚓吃薯片
and eating chips like a bachelor in a commercial.
他就像是白噪音 压过了城市的喧嚣声
He drowned out the city like white noise, so to speak.
话说 简
Hey Jane,
你觉得我演技很差吗
do you think I'm a bad actor?
应该是吧 怎么了
I assume so, why?
卢说我演技很差
Lou said I was bad at acting,
但我一直以为自己注定要成为超级童星呢
but I always thought I was destined to be baby boy superstar.
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
莫迪福
Motif.
我好想他啊
I miss him.
他走后我一直感觉空荡荡的
There's been such a void since he left.
而这并不只是因为他带走了我们的桌子
And not just because he took the table.
他是我们当中唯一一个不害怕虫子的
He was the only one who wasn't terrified of bugs.
他说每个虫子都有自己的故事
He said they each had a story to tell.
他还是唯一一个有勇气敢把普通垃圾
He was the only one brave enough to throw recycling
扔到可回收垃圾桶里的
in with the regular trash.
我这里有个瓶子 我都不知道该怎么办了
I've got this bottle, I think we're just stuck with it.
他也是唯一一个有剪刀的人
He was the only one who had scissors?
你怎么就不备把剪刀呢
Why don't you have scissors?
我有个包裹 没剪刀根本打不开好吗
I got a package in the mail, I cannot open it.
我真的是不知道怎么打开了
There's literally no way for me to open it.
找个别东西打开就好了
Just open it with something else.
用什么 约翰 用魔法吗
With what, John? Magic?
我怎么知道 简
I don't know, Jane.
顺便说一句 谢谢你注意到
Oh, and by the way, thanks for noticing,
我穿着紧身套装呢
I'm in an outfit.
所以呢
So?
要赞美我啊
So, celebrate it.
你知不知道每天早上 不管穿着什么
Do you realize every morning, no matter what I was wearing,
我都会走进厨房♥ 然后莫迪福会看着我
I would enter the kitchen, Motif would look at me,
大喊一句"美呆了"
and yell, "Damn!"
然后他会围着我转上三圈
And then he would walk around me three times,
从各个角度审视我的美
just taking me in, from every angle.
有一次他看着我说
He once looked at me and said,
"不错 真希望我能蹂躏你一番"
"Mmm, I wish I could destroy that."
而且他说的时候让人心里很高兴
And it came off as sweet.
好吧 简 我希望我能使劲蹂躏你的身体
Fine, Jane, I wish I could mess your body up real good--
别说了 住口
Stop it! Stop! Stop!
赞美我就行 约翰 好吗
Just compliment me, John, okay?
你跟我说我就像香草味的碧昂斯
Tell me I look like a vanilla Beyonce.
好吧 你好漂亮啊
Okay, uh, you look very classy.
其实你知道我一直觉得你像谁吗
Actually, do you know who I've always thought you looked like?
你知道克里斯汀·阿曼普[主持人]吗
Do you know Christiane Amanpour?
你以后不准再跟我提那个名字
Don't you ever say that name to me again.
我们得让莫迪福回来
We need to get Motif back.
你想让我搬去跟你一起住吗
You want me to move in with you?
租约我都带来了 莫迪福
I have the lease right here, Motif.
快签吧 签吧 签吧 签吧
Sign it. Sign it. Sign it, sign it, sign it!
等等
Wait!
莫迪福 你快回去吧
Motif, come back to the apartment.
记得带上我们的桌子
And bring the table.
还有浴室的门
And bring the bathroom door,
我们一直不明白你为什么要把门带走
which we're not sure how
你又是怎么带走的
or why you took with you.
拜托了 莫迪福 快把笔放下
Please, Motif, just put down the pen.
为什么
Why should I?
你们因为屁大点事儿
You threw out Veronica and Charlie
就把维罗妮卡和查理赶走了
for the smallest reasons ever.
我们以前的室友吗
Our ex-roommates?
维罗妮卡偷了我的信♥用♥卡♥ 查理在家里
Veronica stole my credit cards and Charlie set up
剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表