剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表
that I ever felt I couldn't tell her the truth.
她可是我母亲
She was my mother.
而且 我是在她看"山姆之子"案件时说的
Also, I told her during that "Son of Sam" thing.
我觉得她可能根本没听到我说什么
I don't think she even heard me.
什么 你停用杰泽普拉姆了
What? You went off Jazzapram?
简 我一直以为就是在为这个抗争
Jane, that's what I fight for,
让女人可以避孕
so that women can have access to birth control.
对 如果自愿的话
Right, if they want it.
我可以避孕 也实践过 还变得易沮丧
I had access, tried it, became a gnome,
所以现在我不想避孕了
and now I don't want it.
我们还是可以滚床单啊
We can still have sex.
不 亲爱的 我不能戴安全套
No, honey, I can't wear condoms.
天哪 是因为医学原因吗
Oh, my God, is it, like, a medical thing?
不是 我就是感觉很奇怪
No, they just feel weird.
我明白了 你自己不想费事带套儿
Right, so rather than wear the equivalent of a windbreaker,
却让我吃避孕药
you want me to take a pill
来扰乱我的大姨妈周期
that "twilight zones" my menstrual cycle.
我觉得你吃药更容易啊
It just seems easier to me.
明白了 你不是对女人好 你只是不带套
Okay, you're not pro-women, you're just anti-condom.
不是 你别紧张
Hey, hey, no, relax.
我们还是可以做别的事嘛
There's other stuff that we can do.
或者是你可以做
Or you can do.
你真是太贴心了
Oh, that's sweet of you!
好 要不你先去我房♥间准备...
Okay, well, why don't you go to my room and get ready...
-好 -我一会儿就过去
- Okay. - And I'll be in in a minute
进行"别的事"
for all that "other stuff."
-我喜欢 -快去吧
- I love it. - Okay.
快进去
Get in there!
是911吗 我卧室里有个裸男
Hey, 911, there's a naked man in my bedroom.
他手里还拿着一杆枪 谢谢哦
Anything he has in his hand is a gun, thank you.
抱歉卢没有给你票让你一起看洋基队的比赛
I'm sorry Lou didn't have a ticket for you for the Yankee game.
如果能安慰到你的话
If it's any consolation,
戴夫·莱特曼一直都直勾勾盯着前方看
Dave Letterman stares straight ahead the whole time,
你每次想跟他说话的时候
and when you try to talk to him,
他的脸都红的跟猴屁♥股♥一样
his face turns beet red.
妈妈 我有事想跟你说
Hey, Mom, I have something to tell you
你听了可能会不高兴
that might upset you.
约翰 不管你爱谁 我都为你自豪
John, I'm proud of you no matter who you choose to love.
不是那个 我是直男 只是委婉点罢了
No, it's not that, I'm straight. I'm just delicate.
妈 特雷神父是我朋友的事我跟你撒谎了
Mom, I lied about being friends with Father Trey.
我不是他朋友
I'm not.
其实
In fact,
我根本就再也没去过教堂
I never go to church anymore.
我吻了卢
I kissed Lou.
什么 你吻了卢
What? You kissed Lou?
我们一起看洋基队的比赛 他吃我豆腐
We were at the Yankee game and he mooched me.
你不能告诉你♥爸♥爸
And you can't tell dad about it
我的名人幻想对象可是诺亚·怀尔
because my celebrity exception is Noah Wyle.
妈 我太对你失望了
Mom! I am so disappointed in you.
别这样好吗 我们都是人
Well, don't be. We're all human.
我希望你去教堂 但是你是个好孩子
I wish you went to church, but you're a good kid
我知道你会想明白的
and I know you'll figure it out.
你答应我会安定下来
Just promise me you'll settle down
以后不会变成一个六十岁的老喜剧明星
and you won't turn into some 60-year-old comedian
净想着吃别人豆腐
who tries to mooch everyone.
帕蒂 你快出来 我爱你
Patti, come out here! I love you!
卢 回家去吧 你个疯子
Lou, go home! You're a nut!
他是个疯子
He's a nut.
我得走了 我爱你
I got to go. I love you.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you too, Mom.
就是没人爱我
No one loves me!
我爱你 卢
I love you, Lou.
谢谢
Thank you.
简 我想跟你谈谈
Hey, Jane, I need to talk to you.
你那样可不好
That wasn't cool.
你是格雷格吗 伤了简的心的那个人
Are you Greg, the guy that broke Jane's heart?
我是 怎么了 你是谁
Yeah, why? Who are you?
我是安德烈
I'm Andre.
我已经停药一周了
I've been off the pill for a week.
我要把你揍个好看
And I'm gonna kick your ass.
不 你离我远点
No. No, get that away from me!
对不起 康妮
Sorry, Connie.
慕兰尼的人生
第一季第五集
剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表