剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表
-这个... -我可以打断一下吗
- This is-- - No, may I indulge?
安德烈 请容我说一句
Andre, if you'll permit me,
查得会走进我们公♥寓♥的模型里吗
Chad will walk into a tiny model of our apartment.
那是当然
Naturally.
你怎么会早就准备好这个模型
Which you already have for some reason.
我想在里面扮演约翰
I like to play, "John."
好吧
Sure.
约翰 查得是个英雄
John, Chad is a hero, okay?
我非常在乎的英雄
A hero I care deeply about.
我们必须把那条三条腿的狗给他找到
Now we have to get him that three-legged dog.
那好吧 那我们就只有第一个选择了
Okay then, I guess we're back to option "A."
我们把别的狗砍掉一条腿 拿去骗查得
We trick Chad by cutting the leg off of a dog.
你们要干什么
You're gonna what?
富兰克林呢
Where is Franklin?
查得 其实情况比看上去还糟糕
Chad, this is worse than it looks.
等等 你这穿的什么啊
Wait, what are you wearing?
这就是我的便装啊
These are my civilian clothes.
查得 我想给富兰克林找个妞儿
Chad, I went to get Franklin laid,
结果它跑了
but then he just ran away.
-什么 -你是自己选择穿成这样的
- What? - So you choose to dress like this,
还是要去玛格丽塔酒镇[某剧中镇名]做卧底
or are you doing a covert op in Margaritaville?
我的狗呢
Where's my dog?
你们能别吵了吗
Well you settle an argument for us?
大侦探们 是我高估了你们还是我是傻瓜
True detective. Overrated, or am I just bonkers?
富兰克林
Franklin.
你们快看 我们帮一个士兵和他的狗团聚了
Guys, we reunited a soldier and his dog.
快录下来传到网上啊
Someone videotape this for upworthy.
是啊 你们真是大英雄啊
Oh yeah, oh, you guys are heroes.
你们弄丢了一条狗 太厉害了
You lost a dog, bravo!
抱歉 那是第二个选择来着
Sorry, that was option "B."
简 我觉得我们以后还是不要见面了
Jane, I don't think we should see each other anymore.
你真这么觉得吗
Oh, no, you don't?
但是就你穿成那样儿啊...
But you're so dressed like that.
我真的很抱歉把你的狗弄丢了 好吗
Look, I'm really sorry we lost your dog, okay?
但是天哪 你该看看我知道此事时的反应
But oh, my God. You should've seen me when I found out.
我真的呵呵了
I was like, "What?"
劳军联你不用去了
And you're out of the USO.
但是这周末就表演了啊
But the show's this weekend.
我们肯定能找个洗手不干的劳军联喜剧演员
I'm sure we can find a washed up USO performer
来代替你表演的
to take your place.
你能找到洗手不干的劳军联喜剧演员吗
You can find washed up USO performers?
我想到了个好主意欸
Hey, that gives me an idea.
"我想到了个好主意欸"
"That gives me an idea?"
他这是自己在跟自己演戏吗
What is he, in a play?
我找到有只猫只有一条腿
Oh, I got a lead on a cat with one leg.
这个有用吗
Does that help?
卢 有人来见你
Lou, someone's here to see you.
你现在打招呼的方式真招人喜欢啊
I like how you announce yourself now.
很像黛安娜·罗斯[著名摇滚歌♥手]
Very Diana Ross.
不是我
Not me.
是他
Him.
墨菲
Murphy!
你好啊 卢 好久不见啊
Hello, Lou. Been a long time.
你这是怎么回事
What happened to you?
夏威夷事件之后 我就不做即兴表演了
After Hawaii, I quit improv.
然后自己一个人做实体喜剧表演
Had to start doing prop comedy.
比如用这个滑稽的轮椅 看到没
Like this funny wheel chair, see?
墨菲 我真的很抱歉...
Oh, Murphy, I am so, so sorry--
我帮你擦掉你的负罪感
Now you wipe away that guilt.
你没什么好抱歉的
You got nothing to be sorry for.
我们当时还年轻
We were just kids.
所以才会在没有剧本的情况下
Kids doing unscripted collaborative comedy
根据观众意见合作喜剧表演
based on audience suggestions.
我们是时候和好了
It's time we had closure.
墨菲啊
Oh, Murphy.
你太会模仿声音了
You're so good at sounds.
卢 你现在要不要去迈阿密表演呢
Lou, how do you feel about doing that show in Miami now?
约翰 打包行李
John, get packed.
我们去劳军联表演
We're doing the USO.
谢谢 卢
Thanks, Lou.
你好
Hi, how are you?
又坐头等舱
Back in first class.
这次没有负罪感了
This time, guilt-free.
我坐不了经济舱
You know, I can't fly economy.
你要是跟我一样颀长
When you're lanky like I am,
就也得为自己的腿考虑了
you need the leg room.
欢迎乘坐北国航♥空♥直飞喀布尔专线飞机
Welcome to Northland Airlines' non-stop flight to Kabul.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
只要还没到达阿富汗领空
It should be a pretty smooth flight
大家的旅途应该还是会很舒适的
until we get into Afghani airspace.
到了之后那就说不准了
And then, anything goes.
什么 我们要去喀布尔吗
Wait, we're going to Kabul?
我们不是要去迈阿密表演吗
I though we were just doing a show in Miami.
不 其实真正的劳军联秀在喀布尔举♥行♥
No, no, Kabul is where the real USO shows are.
天哪 我要去阿富汗表演单口相声吗
Oh, my God, I'm gonna do stand-up comedy in Afghanistan?
其实你不会表演
Actually, you won't be performing.
所以你就只是去阿富汗
So you're just going to Afghanistan.
虽然你写段子的水平登峰造极
Your jokes went all the way to the top
但老大们不喜欢嘛
and Baracky no likey.
墨菲会帮我开场
Murphy's opening up for me.
吱吱吱 长号♥声
Womp, womp, womp. Trombone.
慕兰尼的人生
第一季第六集
剧集 | 木兰尼的人生(2014) | 导航列表