剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Hey. Joe.
有消息了吗
Any news?
一点消息都没有 她还在手术中
I haven't heard a thing. She's still in surgery.
我本可以早点来 但你夫人让我很忙
Well, I would have been here sooner, but your wife left me a very busy man.
Daniel Munoz
Daniel Munoz
给我们Oswaldo Castillo的藏身地址
gave us the address where Oswaldo Castillo was hiding.
我们两小时前逮捕他了
We arrested him about two hours ago.
Joe 我知道Allison延迟手术
Joe, I know that Allison delayed her surgery
是因为她害怕那团伙会威胁到你一家
because she was afraid that the cartel posed a threat to your family.
你要知道现在他们再也不能构成威胁
You should know that they're not a threat anymore.
你夫人是英雄啊 Joe
You're wife's a hero, Joe.
我知道
I know that.
我早就知道了
I've always known that.
Dubois先生
Mr. Dubois.
到我办公室来谈吧
Maybe we should speak in my office.
不用吧 怎么了 就...
No. What's going on. Just...
告诉我 我太太怎么了?
Tell me. How's my wife?
手术本身很顺利
The procedure itself went well.
肿瘤是良性的
The tumor was benign.
我们基本上切除了整个肿瘤
And we were able to excise it almost entirely.
有一小部分
There was a small portion
深深长在脑干的组织里
that had grown deeply into the tissue of the brainstem.
如果继续增长的话
If it continues to grow,
我们能用化疗消除掉
we think we'll be able to eliminate it with radiation.
那...很好
That's... Okay.
她还要多久才能醒?
So, how long before she's awake?
手术前不久你夫人中风了
Your wife had a stroke shortly before surgery.
她颅内压太高了
The pressure in her skull, it just got to be too much.
我们只能继续动手术
We went ahead with the procedure anyway.
但现在她毫无反应
But now she is completely non-responsive
她完全失去意识
and she's showing no signs of consciousness.
到目前为止 都没法让她醒过来
And so far, we've been unable to wake her.
真抱歉 Dubois先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Dubois.
但在我们能测定中风的严重程度之前
But until we can determine the severity of the stroke,
根本无法预知
it is impossible to predict
她什么时候会醒 或她会否从昏迷中苏醒过来
when or even if she will ever come out of her comatose state.
* 谁不渴望有人相拥? *
Who doesn't long for someone to hold
* 默默的我如何去爱你? *
Who knows how to love you without being told
* 为何我独自一人 *
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
* 假使爱有天意? *
If there's a soulmate for everyone
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表