剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Are you still awake? - You're kidding, right?
我想一切都结束了
I think it's over.
我把我做的那些东西都毁掉了
I took apart that thing that I was building.
把所有的碎片都扔了
I threw all the pieces away.
而且完全不觉得后悔
Not even a twinge of regret.
更值得的是 当我回到商店里时
And for what it's worth, when we went back to that store,
再没有什么东西发光了
nothing, nothing glowed.
很抱歉 可是那样并不能足够令人放心
I'm sorry, but that's not reassuring enough.
你得答应我
I need you to promise me,
如果类似这样强烈的欲望 这些冲动令你...
if these urges if these compulsions to...
非常想要得到什么东西
to build things to acquire things,
如果这样的情绪再次出现 你要打电♥话♥给我
if they come back, you have to call me...
你得找我
you have to find me.
我会回家来 我会来劝服你
I'll come home. I'll hold you down.
我可能会给你电♥话♥试验一下
I might call you just to test that.
非常对不起
I'm so sorry.
今晚的事情我非常非常抱歉
I'm so sorry about tonight.
好了
ok
这些都是从Needles警♥察♥局得到的么?
So you got all this from the Needles Police Department?
警长一看到无名男尸的照片就认出他了
The sheriff recognized the photo of our John Doe as soon as he saw it.
这个人原来是叫Mitchell Slocumb
Turns out this guy is actually Mitchell Slocumb.
Mitchell Slocumb 我知道这个名字
Mitchell Slocumb... I know that name.
我也觉得如此 他确实制♥造♥了不少新闻
Well, I would hope so. He certainly made enough news.
早在1985年 他在停车场里 引爆了一个化肥炸♥弹♥
Back in 1985, he detonated a fertilizer bomb in a parking garage
就在加州萨克拉门托联邦法♥院♥的下面
beneath the federal courthouse in Sacramento, California.
这是国家有史以来 第一单国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥案件
It was one of the first cases of domestic terrorism in this country.
死了37个人
Seventeen people died.
Mitchell Slocumb写了一封信 声称对爆♥炸♥案负责
Mitchell Slocumb wrote a letter claiming credit for the bombing.
然后 他就消失了直到现在
Then he just disappeared. That is, until now.
你还好么? - 嗯 不 还好
You okay? - Yeah, no, yeah.
我只是很惊讶
I'm just... I'm surprised.
无论如何 这人的死讯 会是个大新闻
Anyway, this man's death is gonna be big news,
所以在我对媒体公布之前
so before I talk to the media,
我想确认一下 你们俩 对于杀他的凶手
I just wanted to make sure you didn't have any new insights
还没有新发现吧
into who might have killed him.
虽然 坦白说
Although, to be perfectly frank,
我并不确定我愿意 将杀他的凶手绳之以法
I'm not sure if I prefer to prosecute his murderer
或是大肆表彰
or recommend the guy for a commendation.
有想法么?
So nothing?
你今天感觉好些了么?
You feeling better today?
是的 谢谢 能和你说句话么?
Yeah, thank you. Can I have a word with you?
两天前 见到他的尸体几小时后 我开始制♥造♥那个炸♥弹♥
I started building that bomb two days ago, just hours after I saw his body.
我只能相信这不仅仅是巧合
I have to believe that's more than just a coincidence.
所以你觉得 他是在利用你
So you think maybe that he was using you
去做一些未完成的事情?
to take care of some unfinished business?
他在1985年炸了一个联邦法♥院♥ 而我在法♥院♥工作
He blew up a federal courthouse in 1985. I work in a courthouse.
我每天都把自己的车 开到法♥院♥的停车场里面
I drive my car into a courthouse garage every day.
嗯 好吧
Hmm. Okay.
可你没有提前打电♥话♥给我
Um, but you haven't called me,
所以我猜你并没有觉得想要买♥♥什么
so I'm assuming that you haven't felt the need to buy anything,
制♥造♥什么 或是收集什么
build anything, collect anything.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
如果我们无法完全肯定
Well, if we can't be absolutely positive
Mitchell Slocumb 不会再次进入你的思想
that Mitchell Slocumb won't get into your head again,
至少我们可以确保
at least we can make sure that you don't have the means
你没法再买♥♥什么对他有利的东西
to buy any more fertilizer for him.
比如一加仑汽油?
A gallon of gas?
嗨 你没事吧?
Hey. You all right?
嗯 不 我很好
Yeah. No... I'm fine.
这是个坏习惯
It's a bad habit.
Debbie以为我戒了
Debbie thinks I quit.
如果让她知道 她非杀了我
If she knew, she'd kill me.
你真的没事?
You sure you're okay?
嗯 我很好
No, I'm okay.
这是家庭纠纷
It's family stuff.
家庭纠纷而已
It's just... It's family stuff.
给我解释
Explain.
别说谎话 别说谎话!
Don't lie to me. Don't lie to me!
可别说那不是你
Don't tell me it wasn't you.
如果你撒谎的话 可就更糟糕了
You'll just make it twice as bad if you lie to me.
我觉得他应得一个体面的葬礼... - 我已经给了他应得的 Arlo
I just thought he deserved a decent burial... - I gave him what he deserved, Arlo.
我费那么大劲 想让你往好路上走 看着我!
I tried so hard to raise you right. Look at me!
你却只会让我失望
All you do is disappoint.
孩子 你的问题是
The problem with you, son,
如果你总是不能记住 我们这是在打仗
is you keep forgetting we're at war here.
而我...我拿这个来提醒自己
Me-- I got this to remind me.
我每天都照镜子 所以我记得
I see it in the mirror every day and I remember.
在泥土里面爬过 然后在Khe Sanh呕吐
Crawling through the mud and the puke at Khe Sanh.
我记得我的靴子
I remember my boots
装满了年轻美国男孩的鲜血
filling with the blood of young American boys,
他们的父亲既不够富有
whose daddies either weren't rich enough
也不是白人 无法让他们逃脱种族和阶级歧视
or white enough to keep them out of a racist, classist draft.
我记得他们尸体的腐臭味道
I remember the stink of their corpses...
知道他们死的毫无价值
knowing that they died for nothing.
爸爸 你这是在干嘛?
Dad, what are you doing?
正如我所说的Arlo 我们身处战争中
Like I said, Arlo, we're at war.
现在你会得到 可以提醒你的东西了
Now you'll have something to remind you.
爸爸 爸爸!
Dad... Dad!
很高兴再次见到你 Allison
It was nice seeing you again, Allison.
希望你下次见到Debbie的时候 能够帮我保守秘密
I hope the next time you meet Debbie, you'll keep my secret.
有些人一整晚都出乎意料地安静啊
Somebody's been awfully quiet all night.
有人在进退维谷呢
Well, somebody's in a real quandary.
哦 是么? 你这样觉得?
Oh, really? You think so?
你没有听到我说的话么?
Have you not heard anything that I've said?
嗯 我知道了 他是个烟民
Yeah, I got it. He's a smoker.
我? 我很乐意睁只眼闭只眼
Me? I'm willing to look past it.
你知道 我不是在说这个
You know that's not what I'm talking about.
要说真的?
Seriously?
我觉得那些没啥大不了
Because I don't think the other matters.
真的? - 对 真的
Really? - Yeah, really.
且当你是对的 就算Mitchell Slocumb 确实是David的父亲
Let's say that you're right. Let's say that Mitchell Slocumb really is David's father.
那又如何呢?
So what?
难道会改变他的本质?
Does that change who he is?
我要因为他父亲的行径 而由此看低他么?
Am I supposed to think less of him because of something that his father did?
改名以不背上自己父亲的骂名
Changing your name so people won't hold what your father did
这是犯罪么?
against you, is that a crime?
亲爱的 你没有明白我的意思
Boy, you really don't get it.
不 Allison 我想我明白
No, Allison, I think I do.
就如心理难题出的那样 这个人非常呆板
As psychic dilemmas go, this one's pretty cut-and-dry.
如果David Brewer 不希望别人知道他的身份
If David Brewer doesn't want anyone to know who he is,
那么没关系 那是他自己的事情
then that's fine; that's his business.
我明白的 我们不必去问 他也无需去说
I get it. We don't have to ask; he doesn't have to tell.
可是Joe 我觉得我必须要问
But, Joe, I think I have to ask.
我知道Slocumb是个怪物 但我的工作是找出杀他的人
I know that Slocumb was a monster, but it's my job to find out who killed him.
哦 难道你觉得会是David?
Well, you think it might have been David?
我不知道 可是如果我见到的是事实
Well, I don't know. But if what I'm seeing is true,
除了杀了这么多人之外
in addition to killing all of these people,
Mitchell Slocumb 还是一个难以置信的凶暴的家长
Mitchell Slocumb was an incredibly abusive parent.
那也不会让David成为杀人凶手
That doesn't make David a killer.
而且 听我说 别忘了 我们还不十分肯定他们是父子呢
And, look, let's not forget,we're not absolutely certain that they're father and son.
你应该看看他在你公♥司♥外面的样子
You should have seen him outside of your office.
恰在我们公布Slocumb身份之后
It was right after the news hit that we identified Slocumb.
David在发抖
David was trembling.
当我问他发生了什么事情时 他说是家庭纠纷
When I asked him what was wrong, he said it was a family thing.
可能就是 你怎么知道呢? 也许他和他老婆闹了一场矛盾
Well, maybe it was. How do you know? Maybe he had a fight with his wife.
对不起 我知道你真的喜欢他
I am sorry. I know that you really like him.
可是我必须告诉Devalos 我所知道的事情
But I need to tell Devalos what I know.
他将会去讯问David
And he's going to want to bring him in for questioning.
Allison 我们并不是在讨论 我喜欢的什么人
Allison, we're not talking about somebody that I... that I like here.
而是我眼下唯一雇佣的人
We're talking about the only person that I've hired so far.
他就是公♥司♥的半边天
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表