剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
那个友善的人
That nice man.
你都看到了?
Did this just come to you?
天啊 你很厉害
God, you're good at this.
我怎么会一下子没想到呢?
How come we didn't realize it sooner?
这么多人进来银行
So many people come into the bank.
抱歉 是我女儿
Oh, I'm so sorry. It's my daughter.
没事
Don't worry.
Allison 我有你的电♥话♥
Allison, I have your number.
如果我再做重要的梦 打电♥话♥给你
If I have any more important dreams, I'll just call you.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂 宝贝
Hello? Hey, sweetie.
家里一切安好吧?
Everybody home safe and sound?
对 都放学回家了
Yeah. Everyone's home from school.
一切安好
Safe and sound.
不过Bridgette有话要告诉您
But Bridgette has something that she wants to tell you.
妈咪 您爱我吗
Do you love me, Mommy?
不好意思 我没听清楚
I'm sorry. I don't think I heard you correctly.
我说你的车出事了
I said something happened to your car.
不是大问题
It's nothing major.
就是后挡泥板有点轧烂了
It's just the back fender-- it's a little scrunched.
不过孩子们都没事
But the kids are okay.
大家都没事 没人受伤
Everybody's okay. Nobody got hurt.
别生Ariel的气
And please don't get mad at Ariel.
其实当时是Bridgette开的车
It was actually Bridgette who was behind the wheel when it happened.
怎么可能
How is that even possible?
就是...
You know what...
我不想说了 这事搞得我很累
I don't want to talk about this. I'm exhausted from this whole thing.
我终于送公主们上♥床♥了
I finally got the girls to go to bed.
就是保险杆 挡泥板
It's the bumper, the fender,
整个车屁♥股♥
whatever that thing is in the back.
要拿去修
We'll get it fixed.
事发当时你在哪
Where were you, uh, you know, when all this happened?
有关系吗
What does that have to do with anything?
怎么 轮到你生气了?
What, now you're taking offense?
Allison 你刚告诉我
Look, Allison, you just told me that
我的车在车道上倒♥退♥
my car rolled backwards down the driveway
而咱11岁的女儿坐在驾驶位上
with our 11-year-old daughter behind the wheel.
就此事我难道没有权利 问你当时在哪吗
And I don't have the right to ask where you were in relation to all this?
我当时在离你最近的地方
Well, I was a hell of a lot closer than you were.
我在上班
I was at work.
我就知道
Yeah, I knew that.
那你想问什么?
Your point being?
我也不知道我想问什么 Allison
Hey, I don't know what the point is, Allison.
但这不是我想听到的
But this is not what I wanted to hear.
我也不知道说啥好了 你开无线电监督吧
I don't know what to tell you. Turn on the radio.
除了这事 其它事怎样
So other than that, how is everything?
加油
Come on.
你可以的
You can do this.
就进去打声招呼
Just go in there, say hi.
干坐在车上是不会有下文的
Nothing's going to happen if you just sit here in your car.
啊哼 Ruth
Uh-uh, Ruth.
生活强♥奸♥了你 你要学会去享受它
Life hands you lemons-- you go get a lemonade.
那去享受一杯酸威士忌也好
Or maybe a whiskey sour.
敬未来的商业投机一杯
To future business ventures.
那...
So...
我要给你看这个
I want to show you these. Huh?
别搞笑了
You're serious.
曲棍球面罩?
Hockey masks?
我跟你说
I'm telling you,
这东西就像专为这种事量身打造的
it's like they were made for this kind of work.
现在是去银行打劫 又不是拍恐怖片
It's a bank robbery, not a horror film.
放松 没人听到的
Oh, lighten up, nobody can hear me.
我连袭击哪个出纳都想好了
I even know which teller I'm going to hit.
那颗小小孤寂的心 每次看我进去双眼就变成心形
This little Miss Lonely Hearts-- always making goo-goo eyes at me every time I come there.
长官
Sir.
我想Ruth Boddicker一直在骗我们
I think Ruth Boddicker's been lying to us.
呃 你也早上好
Well, good morning to you, too.
我说真的
Sir, I'm serious.
我想她不是因为做梦才知道银行劫案
I don't think she knew about that bank robbery 'cause she dreamt it.
她之所以知道银行劫案的发生
I think she knew about that bank robbery
是因为她钟情其中一名劫匪
'cause she was sweet on one of the robbers
她偷听了此事
and she overheard it.
那你怎么解释她昨天发现尸体的能力?
Then how do you explain her ability to find that body yesterday?
你是说那也不是她梦到的?
Are you telling me she didn't dream that either?
我不知道怎么回答您 还没答案
I don't know the answer to that, sir. Not yet.
我说我们干脆去问她
I'll tell you what, why don't we ask her?
我请她上班之前过来一趟
I called her and asked her if she could stop by on her way to work.
而她来了
And here she is now.
两位 我有个小问题
Ladies, I have a bit of a problem
想问问你俩
and I'd like to share it with you.
昨天你俩与警探一起
Yesterday you both sat down with detectives
描绘出你俩相信是 杀Jimmy Fleming的凶手的样子
and gave descriptions of the man you believed was responsible for the killing of Jimmy Fleming--
而死者是其中一名抢劫 马里科帕国家银行的嫌疑犯
one of the two men suspected in the robbery of the Maricopa National Bank.
现在根据你俩分别的描述
Now based on the separate descriptions you gave,
这两张是他们得到的合成速写
here are the composite sketches they've come up with.
不可能
Well, that can't be.
真是一模一样
Actually, it's perfect.
完全就是他的样子
That's exactly what he looks like.
不是不是
No, no, no. No, no.
我得说 Ruth 你知道
I have to say something. Ruth, you know
这人一点也不像我们在找的那人
this looks nothing like the man we're looking for.
我看着像
He looks like it to me.
在我梦里 他就长这个样
In my dream, he looks just like that.
在你梦里? 你真的有做梦?
In your dream? Did you even have a dream?
你对我发火?
Are you mad at me?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
是因为我昨天做的梦 指引我们找到尸体 而你没有吗
Is this because I had a dream that led us to the body yesterday and you didn't?
当然不是 - 两位...
Of course not. - Ladies...
我根本没做什么故意激怒你的事
Because I would never do anything to knowingly upset you.
可我不能骗人
But I can't lie.
这就是杀了公园里那死者的人
This is the man who killed the man we found in that park.
就是他
He just is.
而这人呢? 你完全认不得他?
And-and this man? You don't recognize him at all?
你之前从未见过他?
You've never seen him before?
没见过他在酒吧
Not in a bar
和昨天发现的死者在说话?
talking with the man that we found dead yesterday?
在说谈话的事?
Talking about robbing a bank?
他听着对方在吹嘘
Listening while his partner bragged
你一看到对方双眼就变成心形?
about you making goo-goo eyes at him?
双眼变成心形?
Goo-goo eyes?
话不用说得那么直吧 Dubois夫人
You don't have to be cruel, Mrs. Dubois.
我想有人这样评论我 我是会记住的
I think I would remember if someone made a comment like that about me.
事实上 我肯定我一辈子都会记住
In fact, I'm certain that I will always remember
你此时此刻对我说的话
what you just said to me, here, now.
我要上班了
I have to get to work.
可以走了吗
May I go now?
当然可以
Of course.
别跑掉了
Don't rush off.
我一直在等你起床出来
I've been waiting for you to get up and come out here.
我回家的时候你总是已经睡下了
You're always asleep by the time I get home.
你总是很晚才回家
You've been getting home so late.
我以为你就想要那样
I figured that was the way you wanted it.
其实
Here's the thing.
我真的很激动
I'm actually really excited about all of it--
对于你和宝宝
you, the baby.
真的
I am.
我知道我没表现出来
I know it doesn't show.
我知道很难看得出来
I know it's hard to tell.
我想我是害怕当不好家长
I think I'm scared I might not be very good at it.
如果能让你好过点 其实我比你还怕
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm terrified.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表