剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Julie 你需要回答的问题是...
The question we need answered, Julie, is...
在攸关生死的情况下
if it were a matter of life and death,
你会为了保护家人而杀人吗
could you kill another human being to protect your family?
Julie 回答之前仔细想清楚
Think carefully before you answer, Julie.
当然会
Of course I could.
我家人?
My family?
当然会 怎么不会呢?
Of course. How could I not?
我们一起看看测谎仪的结果
Let's see what the polygraph has to say.
错
FALSE
你知道那个声音代表什么意思 再听一遍
You know what that sound means. Let's hear it again.
那代表你撒谎 ("天下无谎")
That is the sound of a lie. (TRUTH BE TOLD)
哇 我...
Wow. I...
我不知道说什么好了 Julie
I don't know what to tell you, Julie,
不过很明显你说的不是真话
but, uh, it would appear that the truth has not been told.
不过别伤心
But don't feel bad.
我也不知道自己会否为老婆杀人
I've been married to some people I'm not so sure I would kill for.
广♥告♥回来 继续期待Julie
We'll be right back with Julie,
及更多"天下无谎"的精彩内容
and more Truth Be Told right after this.
他全部都设计好了
He had that all planned.
他把所有的笑话都写在了那个...
He had all of those jokes on one of those, uh--on a thing, a...
提词板 - 提词板上面
Teleprompter. - On a teleprompter.
对啊 - 真好玩
Sure. - This is so cool.
对 是好玩 如果你们...
Yeah, very cool--if you're...
打算在全国性节目上当小丑 这个节目正适合
going to make a fool of yourself on national television, that's the show to do it on.
我们该加酒了
I think we're gog to need some more wine.
噢 很好 你回来了 下一节要开始了
Oh, good, you're back. It's about to start again.
我知道你们会以为我去拿酒了 可是...
I know you're going to think it's the wine, but...
我发誓我听到外头有动静
I could swear I heard something outside.
或许你俩不应该出去
Maybe you shouldn't go out there.
或许只是我多心
Maybe it was all in my head.
我们就去查看一圈 没事的
We're just going to take a look around, all right?
很快会回来
We'll be right back.
你具体是在哪听到的动静?
Now, where exactly did you hear the sound?
我当时就站在这
I was standing in here.
根本没开灯
I didn't even put the lights on.
我就在这拿起...
I grabbed some wine at...
酒
here.
听
Listen.
不是外面的声音 而...
I don't hear anything outside. It-
更像是从...
It's more like it's coming from...
怎...怎么回事?
What...is going on?
你在看什么
What are you watching?
新闻没啥看头 而你睡着了 我就搜到这个台
The news just got boring and you were asleep and I found this.
噢 大学的时候看总觉得很惊悚
Oh, this was so scary in college.
能不能关了电视跟我上♥床♥睡觉啊?
Could you shut it off and we can go to bed?
这恶心的电影情节跑到我的恶梦里了
Your bad movie is making its way into my bad dreams.
灵媒缉凶 第五季第8集
天 我也不喜欢这样叫醒你
God, I hate having to wake you up like this.
抱歉要让你料理孩子和早餐
I'm so sorry to stick you with the kids and breakfast,
并送她们上学
and getting everybody ready for school.
不过我真的要早点赶到办公室去干活 我爱你
But I really have to get in early and catch up on some things. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
公主们 快点 公主们 要出发上学了
Girls, come on. Girls, let's go. It's time for school.
妈 我有话要跟您说
Mom, I need to talk to you.
宝贝 看看表 上车再说吧
Honey, look at what time it is. You know what? Let's talk in the car.
我这个星期五想在Hannah家过夜
It's about Hannah's sleepover this Friday night.
我要告诉她我能不能去
I need to let her know if I can make it.
她父母那边没问题吧?
And it's all fine with her parents, right?
他们晓得 他们提议我去的
They know. It was their idea.
什么东西?
What was that?
什么什么东西?
What was what?
那声音 之前就听到那声音了
That noise. I think I heard it earlier.
我什么也没听到 那我可以去吗
Well, I didn't hear anything, so can I go?
还有谁会去?
Well, who's going to be there?
就我和Hannah
Me and Hannah.
没有男生吧
And no boys.
妈 当然没有
No, of course not, Mom.
你没听到吗
You didn't hear that?
那个哔哔声 听起来好像蜂鸣器
That sound? It sounded like a buzz.
哔哔! 冲啊!
Beep, Beep! Coming through!
一级警报 冲去学校
Urgent business. Time for school.
那个哔哔声?
That one?
不是 我也说不清 这样吧 Ariel
No. I don't know. You know what, Ariel?
我考虑一下 今晚给你答复
Let me think about it, and I'll tell you later tonight.
Joe Dubois的专用车位
RESERVED PARKING JOE DUBOIS
有何贵干? 有事吗
Can I help you? You have business here?
那就要看你是不是Joe Dubois了
I don't know. That depends if you're Joe Dubois.
对 我就是Joe Dubois
Yeah, I'm Joe Dubois.
Dubois先生
Mr. Dubois,
你的传票
you've been served.
他把所有的笑话都写在了那个...
He had all of those jokes on one of those--on a thing, a...
提词板 - 提词板上面
Teleprompter. - On a teleprompter.
感谢你长途跋涉来到这里
Thanks for making the trek all the way out here.
我知道这里有点超出了我们的管辖权 不过 呃...
I know it's a little outside our jurisdiction, but the, uh,
市长在这有一间周末度假小屋 当他听说有惨案发生时
the mayor has a weekend house out here, and when he heard that something horrible happened,
他给县警长打了电♥话♥ 县警长极乐意让我们插手
he called the local sheriff, who was only too happy for the help.
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
这里发生什么事了?
What happened here?
已婚夫妇
Married couple.
枪击致死
Shot to death.
Lindsay Burke和Paul Burke
Lindsay and Paul Burke.
我昨晚梦到这地方
I saw this place in my dream last night.
和白天的光景有点不一样
Looks a little different during the daylight.
另一对夫妇在哪
Where is the other couple?
什么另一对夫妇? 就这一对而已
What other couple? There is no other couple.
Lee一直在和当地部门协商
Lee has been conferring with the local authorities.
县警长看来很肯定这只是抢劫失控
The sheriff seems pretty certain it's just a robbery gone bad.
电视设备没了 珠宝盒是空的
TV equipment is gone, jewelry box is empty.
除此之外 作案手法不高
Other than that, looks pretty small-time.
没有破门而入的迹象 不过...
No signs of forced entry, although...
这里的人似乎都不关窗不锁门的
nobody around here seems to keep their windows and doors locked,
所以我也不知道要派哪个部门来查
so I'm not sure what kind of force you'd need.
那对叫...Burke的夫妇周末才来度假
The couple, the, uh, Burkes, were weekenders.
普遍认为当他俩意外出现时惊动了贼
Theory is, the robbers probably got surprised when they showed up unexpectedly.
也许不止一个贼?
Robbers, ain more than one?
县警长助理在屋内发现两组 截然不同的鞋印 10码和11码半
Deputies found two distinct sets of boot prints throughout the house. Size ten, size 11-and-a-half.
两组鞋印与死者的都不吻合
Neither match the victims.
我还发现明显不属于俩夫妇的发丝
I also found some hairs that don't appear to belong to either the man or the wife.
我们会把证物带回局里
We're going to bring those back to town with us,
看能否给我们提供DNA 并且有案底可查
see if they yield some DNA that might already be in the system.
因为Burke夫妇家就在凤♥凰♥城
Since the Burkes lived in Phoenix full-time,
所以他们要把尸体移交给我们的法医 以正式确定身份
they're going to hand the body over to our coroner for formal identification.
这些都是你所看到的吗
Does any of this match up with what you saw?
是 又不是 我是说
Well, yes and no. I mean,
我只看到一名持械男性 他戴着骷髅面具 而且
I only saw one armed man, and he was wearing a skeleton mask, and,
如我之前所说 在我梦里还有一对夫妇
as I told you, in my dream, there was another couple,
一对黑白配夫妇
an interracial couple.
丈夫是白人 妻子是黑人
The husband was white. The wife was black.
呃 她名叫Julie
Um, her name was Julie.
是Burke夫妇的朋友
They were friends of the Burkes'.
无意冒犯 但我们在处理的是 两名凶手杀一对夫妇的命案
Well, no offense, but right now we're dealing with a crime scene with one couple, two killers.
我去问问本地警♥察♥要不要转为处理 一名凶手杀两对夫妇的命案
I'll ask these guys if they'd be interested in trading for a two-couple, one-killer crime scene,
不过我敢赌没人会理你的
but I'm betting you'll get no takers.
孩子孩子别吵架 我们在这是客人呢
Please don't fight, kids. We're guests here.
我被起诉了 我被起诉了 我被起诉了
I'm being sued. I'm being sued. I'm being sued.
我不明白
Well, I don't understand.
谁会想起诉你?
Who would want to sue you?
Brantley Atkins
Brantley Atkins.
他在Aerodytech上过约六个月的班
He worked at Aerodytech for, like, six months.
在我手下做过两个项目
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表