剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
确保你今早可以先来这里
and make sure You could be down here first thing in the morning
好让你赶上进度
So we can bring you up to speed.
我会去的 我一定会去
I'll be there. I'll definitely be there.
坏消息是什么?
So, what's the bad news?
记得那个写着Alvarez名字的纸条吧
Well, you know that note with alvarez's name on it-
﹣就是死去的女孩抓着的纸条? ﹣知道
The one the dead girl was clutching? - Yeah.
上面都是你的指纹
Your fingerprints are all over it.
怎么可能会那样?
How is that possible?
我不知道
I have no idea.
可是 想想好的一面
but, hey, look on the bright side.
法律并没有不允许留下纸条啊
There's no law against leaving notes.
你是谁 在我办公室里面干什么?
Who are you, and what are you doing in my office?
你坐在那儿干嘛?
Why are you just sitting there?
你不怕我打电♥话♥报♥警♥么?
You're not concerned that i might call the police?
哦 Hector
Oh, hector,
我唯一不怕的就是你报♥警♥
the only thing I'm not concerned about is you calling the police.
我不知道你是谁 想要干什么
I don't know who you are and what you want,
但如果你不告诉我你在干嘛…
But if you don't tell me what you're doing here...
你要怎样
What are you going to do,
毙了我么 Hector?
Shoot me, hector?
我们都知道 对你来说那是浪费时间
We both know that would be a big waste of your time.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你究竟是谁?
Who are you?
我给你点暗示
I'll give you a hint.
今晚早些时候 你杀了我
You killed me earlier tonight.
Allison 才刚刚凌晨5点啊
Allison, it's barely 5:00 a. M.
一切都弄错了
I had it all wrong.
我不是自己遗忘掉那晚六小时的记忆
I didn't lose those six hours the other night.
是他们强迫我忘记的
They were taken from me.
哦 Allison 我根本不知道你在说什么
Oh, allison, i have no idea What you're talking about.
Maria Vargas 就是被 Hector Alvarez杀害的那个女人
Maria vargas- That woman}who was killed by hector alvarez.
她死去的那一刹那
The moment that she died,
肯定有非常重要的事情发生
Something important must have been happening in her life.
一些她必须了结的事情
Something that she needed to finish.
我想她利用我去完成
I think she used me to do it.
她附身在我身上了
She hijacked me.
我猜 就是停车场的时候
I'm guessing that it-It happened That moment in the parking lot
就在我把买♥♥的东西放到车子里面之后
Right after i put the groceries in the car.
我答应你 今晚我们讨论一下
Yeah, i promise. We'll talk about it tonight.
你没事吧 女士?
Excuse me, miss?
你还好么?
Are you all right?
女士?
Miss?
哦 我很好 谢谢
Oh, yes, i'm fine. Thanks.
﹣我…刚才发呆了 ﹣她有完整的预谋
So... lost in thought. She had a whole agenda.
从我进入那间五金店就开始了
It started with me going in that hardware store.
买♥♥锯子 一盒的保鲜袋
Buying that saw, that box of baggies.
然后锯掉她自己的手
And then sawing off her own hand
然后我就可以用她的指纹 进入她的私人电脑
So i could use her fingerprints To gain access to her computer.
哇哦
Wow.
听起来那真是 惊心动魄的六小时啊
That sounds like a pretty grisly six hours.
是的 在那间公♥寓♥里面
Yeah. And i left out the part
我把剪刀扎在一个男人的胸口上 然后就离开了
where i stabbed a man In the chest with a pair of scissors.
这一切都是为了拿到眼前的这个电♥话♥号♥码
All of it to get this phone number That i put in here.
就是这个号♥码
This number.
你知道这会是谁的电♥话♥号♥码么?
You have any idea whose number that might be?
好吧 只有一个办法弄明白
Okay, well there's only one way to find out.
不 Joe 现在是凌晨5点08分
No. Joe, it's 5:08 in the morning.
很抱歉 您拨叫的号♥码已经不存在
We're sorry, the number you have reached is no longer in service.
请检查电♥话♥号♥码 重新拨♥打♥
Please check the number or try your call again.
我 我不明白 太不合情理 了
I- I don't get it. ??
我♥干♥嘛要惹那么大♥麻♥烦 去找一个已经不存在的号♥码呢?
I mean, why would i go to all that trouble If it's not even a working number?
我 想不清楚
I- I don't get it.
哦 Allison 一小时之后我就得起床
You know, allison, um, i got to get up
跟Ariel一起去开车
And-And go driving with ariel in an hour.
我们稍微睡一会儿好么?
What say we try to get a little more sleep?
或许明天起来你会想通
Maybe it will make more sense when the sun comes up.
好 把钥匙插♥进♥去…旋转
Now, put the key in the... and turn it.
现在 打开…
Now, turn on your...
转向灯
Blinker.
然后…对
Now... yeah.
从路边开出来
Just pull away from the curb.
我做错什么了么 爸爸?
Is something wrong, dad?
你在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding, right?
你知道自己什么都没做错
You know the answer to that question.
不用我想 你肯定知道 自己做的都很好
Probably knew the answer to it Before i even had a chance to consider the question.
好了 现在可以走了
Okay, you can go now.
Ariel 你现在在路口
Ariel, you came to a full stop.
现在该过马路了
Now you have to go through the intersection.
﹣Ariel 我要你开过去… ﹣我知道你想让我做什么
Ariel, i want you to go through... - I know what you want me to do.
那就是问题所在 对么?
That's the problem, isn't it?
你开口前我就知道 你要我做什么了
I know what you want me to do before you say it.
那么对不起 可是我知道
Well, i'm sorry, but i do.
可就有那么糟糕? 你干嘛那么讨厌这个呢?
And why is that such a bad thing?}Why do you hate this?
﹣我不讨厌这个 ﹣讨厌跟我在一起
I don't hate this. - Hate being with me.
你知道 妈妈告诉我试着少说话 可还是这样
You know, mom told me To try and talk less, but still.
好吧 对不起 宝贝
Okay, i'm sorry, sweetie.
这都没关系 OK?
You know, it doesn't matter, okay?
可你表现出非常不耐烦
You still act all mad.
就好像开车这件事都是为了你 而我让你很不开心
Like this driving thing is for you, And i'm letting you down.
可不是这样 开车是为了我 而你让我很不开心
But it's not, it's for me, and you're letting me down.
我知道 我知道的
I know, i know it is.
所以要是没按照你以20年经验 所总结出的方式进行 一切就是很糟糕的
So too bad if it's not going The way you pictured it With your 20-Year experience.
当我在驾驶课堂上 跟驾驶老师坐在一起的时候
When i'm sitting in class With the driving teacher sitting next to me,
我不用揣摩他的想法
I'M not trying to get in his head.
我在想 我爸爸会怎么做 我爸爸会怎么说?
I'm thinking, what Would my dad do, what would my dad say?
天啊 我太傻了!
God, am i stupid!
你才不傻
You are not stupid.
宝贝
Sweetie.
宝贝 你才不傻呢 对不起
Sweetie, you're not stupid. I'm so sorry.
好 我知道了 穿过路口
Yeah. I know. Move through the intersection.
你们会开车吧?
You guys are all right?
哦 上帝
Oh, god.
是我的错 我完全没有…
That's my fault. I totally didn't...
不 不 知道么 我也没有看 真的
no, no. You know what? I didn't look, either, to be honest with you.
或许是我的错
Maybe it was my fault.
知道么?
You know what?
﹣别告诉妈妈 ﹣别告诉妈妈
Let's not mention this to mom. - Let's not mention this to mom.
非常抱歉 您拨叫的号♥码…
We're sorry, but the number you just...
﹣非常抱歉 您拨叫的号♥码… ﹣打扰一下 呃
We're sorry, but the number you... - I'm sorry. Am i, uh,
时候不对么?
Catching you at a bad time?
不 不 不 不 我就是来找你的
No, no, no, no. No. I'm here for you.
Scanlon探员让我今天早点来
Detective scanlon told me I should come in early this morning.
你们会跟我谈谈Hector Alvarez的案子
You would fill me in on the hector-Alvarez case.
好吧 我跟你说 案子已经结了
Okay. I'm filling you in.}The case is all but closed.
什么?
What?
FBI刚打电♥话♥来说找到他了
The fbi just called. They found him.
他们现在把他送往 Casa Valley纪念医院
They're holding him over at casa valley memorial hospital.
我正要过去
I was just about to run over there.
你在等电♥话♥?
You expecting a phone call?
哦 没什么 只是…
Oh, it's nothing. It's just... just...
抱歉 FBI Hector Alvarez?
I'm sorry. Uh, fbi, hector alvarez?
Hector Alvarez
Hector alvarez.
看来是个非常有意思的人
Turns out to be a very interesting fellow.
他所拥有的绿色高速货卡运输公♥司♥
This green highway trucking he owns?
他们在做短途运输生意
They're in the short-Haul Trucking business,
或是他希望人们这么认为 根FBI的资料
or so he'd have people believe. According to the fbi,
Alvarez先生的真实生意是贩卖♥♥人口
Mr. Alvarez's real business is human trafficking.
对非法偷渡的入境者 收取高昂的费用
Sneaking illegal immigrants across the border For a hefty fee.
他是个蛇头?
He was a coyote?
还是Maria Vargas为蛇头做事?
Maria vargas worked for a coyote?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表