剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
灵媒缉凶 前情提要
Previously on Medium:
我的天老爷
Good God Almighty.
他知道得一清二楚
He's got it all here.
什么时候上学放学 他们去的俱乐部 朋友家
When school starts,when school gets out, clubs they go to,friends' houses.
我希望全天24小时保护那所房♥子 直到我们找到那个疯子
I want a detail on that house 24 hours a day until we find this lunatic.
我是Allison Dubois
This is Allison Dubois.
我是Lucas Harvey
And this is Lucas Harvey.
你想怎么样?
What do you want?
上帝的旨意至高无上 不允许再有先知和预言者
God has a plan,and there's no room in it for prophets. For seers.
我相信你和万能的上帝 即将面对面地探讨此事
You and the Almighty will be discussing it face to face.
这是圣水 用来净化你的
It's holy water. To cleanse you with.
你还好吗? 受伤了吗?
You okay? You hurt?
Joe 我正计划购买♥♥股票 我...
Look,Joe, I'm contemplating a stock purchase. I...
需要一些意见 帮助我决择
need some advice on which way to jump.
股市和金融--并不是我熟悉的领域
Markets and finances-- that's really not something that I know a lot about.
问问你妻子 Joe
From your wife,Joe.
有一篇与此相关的文章
This is an article about them.
我不知道写的是什么 因为有个娃娃形状的洞在这里
I can't read it because there's a doll-shaped hole cut in it.
对
Yeah.
你得告诉你老板买♥♥那支股票
You got to tell your boss to buy that stock.
它今天会涨起来 一路上扬
It's gonna go up today,way up.
下午收盘时你去看了吗?
Did you happen to check the market when it closed this evening?
我猜它涨了...
I guess they were up...
那么一丁点 至少在午餐前
a little bit before lunch.
然后一路下滑 跌到谷底
And then they just fell off the face of the earth.
明天起 我要开始裁员了
I got to start laying people off.
你没事吧?
You okay?
先生 你要喝点水吗?
Sir,do you think some water would help?
我想这家伙是个牙医!
I think this guy's a dentist.
就是那个给女孩子灌毒气的人!
The one who keeps gassing these girls.
这看起来像是我梦到的那个女人
This looks like a picture of the woman that I dreamt about.
但她看起来死了
But she looks dead.
因为她已经死了
That's because she is dead.
不可能 我明明看到
That's not possible. I saw it.
你看到的不是事实
You saw wrong.
噢 Allison
Hello,Allison.
梦不会平白发生 它总会来自某处
Dreams don't just happen. They have to come from somewhere.
而刚才你的梦 就来自于我
And for the last little while, your dreams have been coming from me.
祝你好梦...贱♥人♥!
Sweet dreams... bitch!
灵媒缉凶 第五季 第12集 心魔
Joe?
Joe?
你在干嘛?
Whatcha doing?
我不知道
Oh,I don't know.
我想我烟瘾又犯了
Thinking about taking up smoking again,actually.
别那样
Well,don't do that.
好吧 如果你不答应的话
All right,if you say so.
我非常非常抱歉
I am so,so sorry.
我不知道要怎么开口
I don't know how to do it.
我不知道要怎么去解雇这些员工
I don't know how to fire these people.
我躺在床上 在脑海里反复地想...
I kept lying in bed, and I just go over and over it in my head, and I just...
我就是想不出要怎样开口才好
can't figure out how to do it.
我现在知道是怎么回事了
I know what happened now.
为什么会梦到那股票 然后事情都搞砸了
Why I dreamt that dream about the stocks and how it all went so wrong.
是Lucas Harvey搞的鬼
It was Lucas Harvey.
Lucas Harvey怎么了?
What was Lucas Harvey?
他控制了我的梦境 篡改了我的梦
He's taken control of my dreams. He's changing them.
他只是想证明我的梦都是虚假的
He's making sure that all of them are untrue.
这是他踢我出局的方法
It's his way of making me irrelevant.
他认为他正在维系
He thinks that he,uh,is restoring some kind of balance
世间善恶的某种平衡
between good and evil in the world.
他在执行什么...上帝的旨意
He's on some kind of... mission from God.
你没话可说么
You're not saying anything.
我不在乎 他已经死了
I don't care. He's dead.
而我明天要解雇的人... 都还活着
The people I have to fire tomorrow... they're still alive.
你进房♥睡吗?
You coming in?
再等一会儿吧
Maybe in a while.
姑娘们...
Girls...
我拜托你们别再乱剪我的报纸
I asked you not to cut up my paper anymore.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
是Marie 她就喜欢拿股市行情 那版拿来剪娃娃
It was Marie. She loves cutting dolls out of the stock market listings.
Marie宝贝 说过不能再拿 爸爸的报纸剪纸娃娃的
Marie,honey,I told you that you can't cut up Daddy's paper to make your dolls anymore.
这是Maye 这是Wilt
This is Maye and this is Wilt.
Wilt? 那是什么名字?
Wilt? What kind name is that?
娃娃是女孩 名字不能叫Wilt
That's a girl doll,and you can't call it Wilt.
宝贝 起什么名字都可以 但是...
Honey,she can call it whatever she wants. But she just...
不可以再剪爸爸的报纸哦
You can't cut up Daddy's paper anymore.
知道吗? 爸爸已经无所谓了
You know what? Daddy doesn't care anymore.
爸爸今天得早点出门 才能保证第一个到公♥司♥
Daddy has to get into work early so he can be the first one there this morning.
为什么? 发生什么事了吗?
Why? Is something going on?
爸爸要给许多员工带去坏消息
Daddy's just got to give a lot of people some really bad news.
好好玩你的纸娃娃吧 丫头
Enjoy your dolls,kiddo.
童年只有一次
You're only young once.
Maye今天要买♥♥Wilt的房♥子
Maye's buying Wilt's house today.
什么? - Maye今天要买♥♥Wilt的房♥子
What's that? - Maye's buying Wilt's house.
对 那很好
Yeah,that's great,you know?
但如果Maye看了她自己身上的 那片报纸的内容
But if Maye had actually bothered to read the paper that she's made from,
她就会知道现在可不是买♥♥♥房♥♥子的好时机
she'd know that it's not a very good time to buy a house.
再见 爸爸
Bye,Dad.
你完蛋了
Allison 很高兴你来
Allison,I'm glad you're here.
刚和Scanlon警探通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Detective Scanlon.
他问我们是不是可以去停尸房♥见他
He was wondering if we could meet him in the morgue.
Allison 你没事吧?
Allison,you okay?
嗯? 我没事 没事
Hmm? I'm fine. Of course.
在Trisha Daniels的鼻腔深处发现这个
They found this deep in the nasal cavity of Trisha Daniels.
很明显 有人故意卷起来塞进去的
Clearly,someone took the time to roll it up,insert it.
我想是用镊子塞进去的
I'm guessing he used a set of tweezers.
我让他们回头再次检验了第一个死者 Carrie Denton的尸体
Anyway,I had them go back and take another look at the body of the first victim,Carrie Denton.
结果呢?
And?
发现了同样的标签-- 在鼻腔内
Well,same kind of tag-- left nasal cavity.
你想说什么 杀手喜欢标记死者?
What are you telling me,our killer likes to mark his victims,
就像是留个签名?
likes to leave a kind of signature?
这家伙对自己的所作所为很自豪
This guy takes pride in his work.
为了进一步确认 我打电♥话♥给 Scottsdale的验尸官
Just to be sure,I called the coroner in Scottsdale.
他也再次检验了
He took another look at
Cassidy Pierson的尸体 - 妈妈?
the body of Cassidy Pierson. - Mom?
同样的东西 同样的位置
Same thing,same place.
好的 我想这案子有进展了 - 妈妈?
Okay,well,I suppose that's progress. - Mommy?
是啊 进展的很好
Well,it gets better.
他们从Trisha Daniels鼻腔内的标签上 提取到了部分指纹
They managed to lift a partial fingerprint off the tag they pulled out of Trisha Daniels.
我们正在检验指纹
We're running it now.
你有没有感觉到... - 妈妈?
Do you have a sense... - Mommy?
快过来...
Please...
怎么了?
What's going on?
噢 那... 那是怎么回事
Well,that... well,that depends.
你们看到了什么?
What do you see?
你指的是什么?
What do you mean?
我指的是验尸台上的尸体
I mean the body on the slab.
你们...认出她是谁?
Do you... do you recognize it?
嗯 那是Trisha Daniels 第三个死者
Um,that's,uh,Trisha Daniels. That's the third victim.
怎么了?
Why?
这就是你们看到的?
Is that what you see?
那里没有其他东西了
There's nothing else there.
Allison 怎么了?
Allison,what's going on?
没什么 只是个恶作剧
Nothing. Ah,it's a joke.
一个人 甚至都算不上是人
A person-- not even a person--
搞了一个恶心的恶作剧
is trying to make a hideous joke.
我也很想他死 但...
Well,I would wish him dead,but...
那已经无关紧要了
that would be beside the point.
Dubois先生?
Mr. Dubois?
嗨 Rachel
Hi,Rachel.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表