剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Robin 你在吗
Robin, you in there?
门开着
The door's open.
我尽快赶来了
I got here as fast as I could.
为什么让我大老远开到这来 只是聊天?
So why'd you make me drive all the way out here just to talk to you, hmm?
这是谁的房♥子
What is this place?
这里?
This?
这是我们的爱巢
This is our place.
能再见到你真是太好了 宝贝
It's so good to see you again, baby.
Robin 你在干吗
Robin, what are you doing?
为什么穿成这个样子
Why are you dressed like that?
停下!
Stop!
怎么了
What's the matter?
我不能这么做
I can't do this with you.
我受宠若惊 但别误解
I mean, I'm flattered, don't get me wrong.
但是我不能背叛Gabrielle
But I could never betray Gabrielle like that.
Huh,
有意思
that's funny.
你以前从来不介意 Nathan
You never had a problem with it before, Nathan.
你叫我什么
What did you just call me?
Nathan 那才是你 不是吗
"Nathan." That's who you really are, isn't it?
Gabrielle告诉你的
Gabrielle told you.
没错 她把你的所有事情都告诉我了
Yeah, she told me. She told me all about you.
如果你真的是Nathan
Of course, if you were really Nathan,
你应该知道我们的小秘密 对吧
you'd know about our little secret, wouldn't you?
你应该知道是你给我买♥♥的这件睡衣
You'd know that you bought me this negligee,
你应该知道这里
and you'd know that this place
是我们背叛我姐姐
is where we used to meet
幽会偷♥欢♥
to make love;
的地方
to betray my sister.
但是你一点也不记得我们之间的事了 对吧
But you don't remember anything about us, do you?
因为你不是Nathan 你是个冒牌货
Because you're not Nathan, you're a fraud.
寄生虫
A parasite.
等一下 你搞错了
Wait a minute. You have it wrong.
住嘴!
Shut up!
别再撒谎了
Stop lying.
我不知道你是怎么骗过我姐姐的
I don't know how you managed to trick my sister,
但我会让她知道真♥相♥
but I'm gonna make sure she knows the truth.
我会把一切都告诉她
I'm gonna tell her everything.
你姐姐爱我 Robin
Your sister loves me, Robin.
她很幸福
She's happy.
你应该离我们远远的
You should have left us alone.
Tiernan女士
Mrs. Tiernan?
我希望能和你聊一下
I was hoping I could speak with you.
我不认为我们有什么好说的
I'm not sure we have much to talk about.
除非你为你们对我丈夫所做的事道歉
Not unless you're here to apologize for the way your office treated my husband.
那不是我来的原因
No, that's not why I'm here.
显然他没有在他的自传中提到婚外情
Obviously, he didn't write about the affair in his autobiography.
这就是为什么Joel不知道
That's why Joel didn't know about it.
所以当Robin威胁说要揭发他的时候
So when Robin threatened to expose him,
他没有选择只能杀了她
he didn't really have a choice but to kill her.
不然就会失去一切
Kill her or lose everything.
不
No...
你错了 他们在现场发现了其他人的血
no, you're wrong. They, they found another man's blood at the crime scene.
是属于旅馆工作人员的 他割破了手
A man who worked at the hotel he told the police he cut his hand.
虽然我没法证明
I can't prove it,
但我认为他说的是实话
but it think he's being honest with us.
事实是 哪个我都没法证实
The truth is, I can't prove any of this.
但是你来找我们
But you came to us,
希望获得帮助
you told us you wanted our help.
我认为你有权知道真♥相♥
And I thought you deserved to hear the truth
即使陪审团可能不会知道
even if a jury never does.
即使真♥相♥很残酷
Even if it hurts.
Gabrielle
Gabrielle,
他已经不在了
he's gone.
你爱的那个男人不在了
The man you loved is gone.
这个人不是他
And this man isn't him.
Gabby 我回来了
Gabby, I'm back.
欢迎回家 Nathan
Welcome home, Nathan.
没关系
It's okay.
在Dubois夫人面前你不用伪装
Um, you don't have to pretend in front of Mrs. Dubois.
她知道你的真实身份
She knows who you really are.
她为什么在这里
What's she doing here?
我在检察官办公室受到了那样的待遇后
After all I've been through with the district attorney's office,
你为什么让这个女人进屋
why would you let that woman in our house?
她来告诉我
She came here to talk to me,
有关你的事情
to, um, to tell me some things about you.
关于你的一些推测
Some theories she has about you.
什么推测
What kind of theories?
你为什么要听她的
Why would you listen to her?
我们在一起快两年了 她怎么可能告诉你
We've been together nearly two years. What could she possibly tell you
我们不知道的事情
that we don't already know?
问得好 Nathan
Well, that's a great question, Nathan.
你不介意我叫你Nathan吧
You don't mind if I call you "Nathan," do you?
知道么?
You know what?
今天早上我翻阅了一下你的书
I was just flipping through a couple of your books this morning.
字句很优美 Cafferty先生
They're beautifully written, Mr. Cafferty.
你有一种独特的表达方式和风格
You really have a way with words and a, and a very particular style.
你是位了不起的作家
You're a wonderful writer.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这个请求听上去很奇怪
Anyway, I know this is gonna sound like a strange request,
我们想知道
but we were wondering if
或许我们能请你在此时此地
maybe we could get you to sit here and write something
为我们写点什么
right here, right now.
为什么我要这么做
Now, why would I want to do that?
为什么你不这么做
Well, why wouldn't you want to do it?
很奇怪
You know, it's, it's funny.
从两年前你踏进这个门
In the two years since you first walked in that door,
我再也没有看见过你创作
I haven't seen you do a single stitch of work.
没见过你写一点文章
I haven't seen you write anything.
Nathan
And Nathan, I mean,
以前的Nathan 总是在写作
the original Nathan, he was forever writing things,
给我读文章 给我看他的作品
reading things to me, showing me things.
所以 为我再做一次吧 Nathan 像你以前一样
So do it for me again, Nathan, like you used to.
你会打字吗
Can you even type?
请你立刻离开我家 Dubois夫人
I think I'd like you to leave my house now, Mrs. Dubois.
事实上 这是我家
Actually, this is my house...
我希望Allison留下
and I'd like Allison to stay.
她的同事很快就会赶过来
She's invited some of her colleagues over. They should be here in a minute.
Dubois女士认为如果警♥察♥在这里搜一遍的话
Mrs. Dubois seems to think that if the police take a look around the, uh,
他们有可能找到她所说的 你从Nathan车里拿走的手稿
the property, they may turn up that manuscript that she says you took from Nathan's car.
我们把这里翻个底朝天了
We turned the place upside down.
目前为止 什么都没发现
So far, we found nothing.
我们会在搜查几分钟 但是
I'll give it a few more minutes, but, uh,
结束只是时间问题
I think it's just about time to pack it in.
就这样让他逃脱了?
So that's it? He gets away with everything?
除了Gabrielle
Well, everything except Gabrielle.
她问我们能不能在结束后把她丈夫押走
She asked if we'd escort her husband from the premises after we're done.
或许我们证明不了 Joel Tiernan是个杀手
We might not be able to prove Joe Tiernan's a murderer, but
但至少我们 把他赶出她的生活
at least we got him out of her life.
Lee!
Lee!
孩子们都睡了吗?
Are the girls down?
睡了两个
Two out of three.
Bridgette还在唠叨Enright老师
Bridgette's still buzzing about all the nice things
课后跟她说的那些感谢的话
that Mr. Enright had to say about her after class today
她对于能想画啥就画啥 感到多么幸福
how she should feel free to draw what she wants when she wants.
你可以说我疯了 但我想某人从皮肤科医生那里
Call me crazy. I think somebody got some good news
听到了些好消息
from their dermatologist.
这是什么
What is this?
这是Bridgette上♥床♥前画的我们两个
It's a little picture of us that Bridgette drew before she went to bed.
我很认真地看了看
I looked very closely. There's no lumps,
我们俩身上没有肿块 瘤 或者四肢萎缩什么的
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表