剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我要睡了
Okay. I'm going to sleep now.
也许我可以研究研究教教孩子
Maybe i could do a little studying up And teach one of the young'uns uh, yeah.
车上的那些踏板有什么不同
About how there's different peddles on the car,
﹣一个管开车 一个管停 ﹣好了 晚安
And one makes one go, one makes one stop. - Okay. Good night now.
﹣做妈妈的总是可以幻想的 ﹣听不见 我睡着了
You know, a mom can always dream, right? - I can't hear you, sleeping.
天啊
Oh, my...
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
我都做了什么
Look at what i've done.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
他认识我
He knew me!
他看着我问"为什么"
He looked up at me and he asked, "why?"
你在听吗
Are you listening?
现在早上两点 你为什么往脸上泼水
Hey! Hey, it's 2:00 in the morning. Why are you splashing water on your face?
我妻子刚叫醒我 说她认为自己杀了个人
My wife just woke me up to tell me That she thinks that she might've killed a man.
我想我只是想确定
I guess i just wanted to be really sure that i was awake,
我醒着 我没听错
That i was really hearing right.
你为什么这样
What is that?
我讨厌你这么跟我说话
I hate that! The way you talk to me.
我刚说了 我杀了某人
I just told you. I think i killed someone.
你表现的很厌烦
And you're acting annoyed!
好像是"为什么你惹这些麻烦"
Like, "why are you making all this trouble?
"为什么你把我的生活搞的这么复杂"
Why are you making my life so complicated?"
慢着 我不是厌烦而是怀疑
Hold on, i'm not annoyed, but i am skeptical.
我不理解的是为什么你不怀疑
And i guess i don't understand why you're not.
怀疑什么
What is there to be skeptical about?
医生说了我很有可能受过创伤
The doctor said that i... I'd probably experienced a traumatic event.
我想不出有什么 比开车撞死人的创伤更大
Well, i can't imagine anything more traumatic Than mowing another human being over with my car.
Allison 你没法确定是你做的
All right, allison, But you can't be absolutely certain that you did it.
并不是你看到你撞死他了
It's not like you saw yourself mow him down.
我不需要看到!
I don't need to see it!
很明显 我有幸免除了 亲眼目睹的可怕经历
Obviously, i'm being spared From seeing it.
﹣也许 ﹣"也许"?
Maybe. - "Maybe"?
我不知道 Allison 为什么你会开车追人
I don't know, allison. Why would you be chasing a man with your car?
你不觉得听起来不像你会做的事吗
I mean, doesn't that sound a little out of character for you?
我要给Devalos打电♥话♥
I... i-I need to call devalos.
极有可能就是我做的
I think there's a really good chance that i did this.
我认为很有可能不是你做的
I think there's a really good chance that you did not.
Allison 拜托 你前天晚上经历的太多了
Allison, for god's sake, you went through so much The other night.
我们都经受的太多了
We all went through so much the other night.
在你把你自己和我们全家人的生活
Can't we please, just this once, take a breath?!
弄的天翻地覆之前
Okay, before you turn your whole life upside down?
我们能不能先喘口气
Before you turn all of our lives upside down?
等等看警♥察♥能不能找到你的车
Okay, let's just wait And see if the police find your car.
有没有目击者 能说明到底发生了什么
See if there's some witnesses Who might be able to shed some light on what happened?
而不是靠两个支离破碎的梦
Something other than two disconnected dreams?
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉我迟到了 堵车
Sorry it took so long. Traffic.
我本想用警笛 但是警♥察♥不让
I asked the officer if he could, you know, Run the siren, but he ignored me.
我一直在想那晚你失踪的六个小时
I filled manny in on what happened The other night.
发生了什么
Your, uh, missing six hours and all.
你的银行打来电♥话♥了
Your bank finally called.
证实你被袭击的那晚 你的信♥用♥卡♥被用过
Turns out there was some credit card activity On your account the night you were attacked.
有人用了我的信♥用♥卡♥?
Wait a second. Somebody used my credit cards?
他们知道是谁吗
Do they know who?
知道
Actually, they do.
这是仓储家居装饰店 Builder's Bonanza的保安录像带
This is a security camera tape From one of those big box home improvement stores, Builder's bonanza.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
不认识
Not really.
两天前的8点34分
At 8:34, two days ago,
你 Allison Dubois 去Builder's Bonaza购物
You, allison dubois, Went shopping at builder's bonanza.
开什么玩笑
You kidding?
我买♥♥什么了
What did i buy?
你买♥♥了27英吋的手锯 和12个一盒的保鲜袋
Apparently, you purchased A 27-Inch hand saw And a 12-Pack of ziplock bags.
我完全不记得
I have absolutely no recollection of this.
这是商店提供的你签字的收据
That's the merchant's copy of the receipt you signed.
太奇怪了 看上去不是我的笔迹
This is weird. Doesn't even look like my handwriting.
Allison 你在录像上
Allison, obviously that's you on the tape.
好吧 看到这个我们比你兴奋些
Okay, i'm guessing that we're a lot more excited About this than you are.
我们完全不知道为什么你头部会被打
I mean, we don't have any footage Of you getting hit on the head,
但是知道你那天的 一部分时间只是在购物
But it's got to be a relief to know That for at least part of that time,
让我们稍感安慰
You were just shopping.
我想是的
Well, i suppose so.
我知道你的车还没找到
And i know we haven't found your car just yet,
但是 鉴于九点前你还在购物
But, uh, the fact that at least up until just before 9:00 You were still using your credit card
让我想到也许找到车时 你的包就在车里
Leads me to think that when we do find your car, We might even find your purse still safely inside it.
谁知道呢 也许你没被袭击
Who knows? Maybe you weren't attacked at all.
可能是什么东西掉下来把你砸晕了
Maybe something fell on you, knocked you out.
那时你的车还安全的停在角落
Your car was parked safely around the corner,
现在很有可能在某处的拖车场 因为你的停车费已经用光了
And now it's sitting in a tow yard somewhere Because you ran out of time on the meter.
Ariel
Ariel.
我25分钟后要去接你的妹妹们
I got to pick up your sisters in about 25 minutes.
想不想顺路上节驾驶课
How about a driving lesson in the meantime?
真的吗
Really?
好的 现在
Okay, now... whoa, whoa, whoa.
在你松开手刹挂档之前
Before you take off the brake, Before you put it in gear,
让我们先谈谈
Let's have a little chat.
听着 宝贝 没有人喜欢被指使做什么怎么做
Okay, now, listen, sweetie, nobody likes To be told what to do or how to do things,
但说到开车 我已经开了20年了
All right, but when it comes to driving, I've been doing this for 20 years, okay?
我知道 爸
I know, dad.
所以 如果我让你做什么 你就照做
All right, So if i ask you to do something, you got to do it.
不要想不要说 照做就行
Don't even think about it, don't talk about it, just do it.
我们坐在个接近三千磅的机器里
This is almost 3,000 pounds of machinery That we're sitting in here, so...
就像我说的 我已经开了20年的车了
And like i said, i've been doing this for 20 years.
没问题 爸
Okay, dad.
好 我告诉你减速你就减速
Okay, so if i tell you to slow down, slow down.
让你转方向盘你就转
If i tell you to turn the wheel, turn the wheel.
让你刹车你就刹车
If i tell you to hit the brake, you hit the brake.
我们停车后 可以随便聊
Afterwards, when we're parked, We can talk about anything you'd like,
但在路上我是老大
But while we're on the road, i'm the boss, okay?
﹣你是老大 爸 ﹣很好 小南瓜
You're the boss, dad. - Okay, all right, pumpkin.
调整后视镜 系好安全带
Okay, so mirrors are adjusted. Seat belts are on.
调整后视镜 系上安全带
Mirrors adjusted, seat belts on.
很好 然后
Good, okay, so now...
﹣松开手刹 ﹣手刹
Take off the emergency brake... - emergency brake.
﹣挂D档 ﹣D档
Move the gearshift to "d." - Gearshift into "d."
﹣把你左脚… ﹣松开刹车
Put your left... - lift my foot off the brake.
﹣没错 ﹣慢慢加速
Right. - Gently apply it to the accelerator,
转方向盘然后上路
Turn the wheel and enter the flow of traffic.
很好 很好
That's good, that's good.
﹣你… ﹣抱歉…
You... - sorry.
你做的很好 你知道该怎么做
No, no, no, that's good. You know.. you know just what to do.
我们来玩"谁是灵媒"的游戏吧
Let's play... "Who's the psychic?"
什么?
Pardon me?
谁是通灵者 你还是我
Who's the psychic, you or me?
抱歉 我不明白
I'm sorry, i have no idea what you're talking about.
我不是说过你的车应该安然无恙
Well, wasn't i the one Who said that your car is just fine,
可能正被扣押在什么地方
Probably sitting in an impound lot somewhere?
你在说什么? 你想说什么?
What are you saying? What are you trying to tell me?
市政车辆扣押场刚打来电♥话♥找你 这是地址
City impound just called Looking for you- Here's the address.
坐N路车就能到
The "n" bus will take you right to it.
天哪 这真是个好消息
Oh, my god, this is wonderful news.
你不是说你包可能还在车上
Didn't you say you thought that your purse was still in the car?
你得付160块
They're gonna want 160 bucks.
不用…
I don't, uh...
明天还我
Pay me back tomorrow.
我不明白
I don't get it.
有什么不明白的 这是最让人沮丧的经历了
What is there to get? It was the most frustrating experience.
亲爱的 我不是说你教Ariel开车的事
No, honey, i'm not talking about you Teaching ariel to drive.
我是在说这个
I'm talking about this.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表