剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
那要看情况 你是谁
Well, that depends. Who are you?
我叫Simon Burwell 超立方实业的所有者
My name is Simon Burwell. I own Tesseract Industrial.
你是?
You are?
我叫Joe Dubois 这是你的
My name's Joe Dubois. That's yours.
搞定后记得关灯
Just make sure you turn off all the lights when you're done.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
有人告诉我要找位好律师
Oh, I've been told I have to hire a really good lawyer
那样你要解雇我的话 我就能敲你一笔
so I can make you pay through the nose when you try to settle with me.
如果我不想解雇你呢?
What if I don't want to settle with you?
如果我想执行你的合同 让你为我效劳呢?
What if I want to honor your contract, have you work for me?
是我老婆指使你来的?
My wife put you up to this?
我说的实话
I mean, frankly,
我可以用请你的半价 来请二流的工程师
I could hire a mediocre engineer at half what you're going to cost me
让这项工程投入市场 但...
to see this project through to market, but
我更想要一流的工程师
I'd rather have a great engineer.
我更想要能给我策划整项工程的人
You know, I'd rather have the guy who cooked the whole thing up.
我听到有但书 你的"但"字是想说什么
I hear a "but" in there. Where's the "but"?
没没 没有但书
No, no. No "buts."
反正没有后果
None of consequence, anyways.
你觉得大海怎样
How do you feel about the ocean?
如果我不给你打工 你就要淹死我?
You're going to drown me if I don't come work for you?
Joe 我们在圣地亚哥 全体员工都在那
We're in San Diego, Joe. We're all in San Diego.
那儿很漂亮
It's beautiful.
我们在那发家 那儿就是我们待的地方
You know, it's whe we started, and it's, uh, it's where we're staying,
如果你想守住你的宝贝 那也是你要去的地方
and it's where you gotta be if you want to stay with your baby.
我有个女儿高中才读到一半
I've got a daughter who's halfway through high school.
我太太给地方检察官打工
My wife works for the local DA.
我们有名校
We have great schools.
我虽不知你夫人是做什么工作 不过如果她很厉害
I don't know what kind of work your wife does, but if she's good,
我们可以动用关系 打几个电♥话♥
we could throw our weight around, we could make some calls.
我们在圣地亚哥很有名
We're a big presence in San Diego.
没那么简单的
It's not that simple.
就那么简单
It is.
我们会买♥♥下你们这里的房♥子
We'll buy your house here.
帮你们在那找房♥子
We'll help you find a house there.
我们一直是这样做的
You know, we do this all the time.
我提到过大海吧?
Did I mention the ocean?
给Dubois夫人的特快专递
Special delivery for Mrs. Dubois.
什么来的
What's this?
11年前Bethany Simmons绑♥架♥案 的所有资料
It's all the files on the Bethany Simmons' kidnap from 11 years ago;
我想也许你想看一遍
I thought maybe you'd want to look through those.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很感激
I appreciate this.
感激不尽
I appreciate all of this,
尤其我知道你正忙着到处找那喷火男
especially knowing how busy you are running around looking for that hothead,
Christopher Sipes的老婆
Christopher Sipes' wife.
Manny没告诉你吗
Manny didn't tell you?
不用找了
All that went away.
喷火男今早打电♥话♥来
Ol' hothead phoned this morning.
原来他老婆没事
Turns out the wife's okay.
她昨晚从墨西哥Ixtapa的 一度假村里打电♥话♥给他
She called him last night from a resort in Ixtapa, Mexico.
就觉得他俩需要分开一下
Just felt the two of them needed a little break.
你是说那女人 没告诉自己老公一声就出国了?
Are you saying that this woman left the country without telling her husband?
很难以置信吗 你也见过那人
That so hard to believe? You met the guy.
老实说 我觉得她还敢与他 待在同一个半球上已是勇气可嘉
Frankly, I think she showed remarkable restraint by staying in the same hemisphere.
有人吗
Hello?
我回来了
I'm home.
终于回来了
It's about time.
你的晚饭在冰箱里
Your dinner's in the fridge.
你去哪了? 我正要出动凤♥凰♥城骑警去找你了
Where've you been? I was about to send ou the Phoenix Mounties.
嗯 书店
Mm, bookstore.
(大峡谷 地球上最大的洞)
GRAND CRAYON THE BIGGEST HOLE ON EARTH
谁去了大峡谷?
Who went to the Grand Canyon?
不是我们认识的人
Nobody we know.
"你们女儿在我手上
"I have your daughter.
"拿两百万来赎回她
"I will return her in exchange for $2 million.
敢报♥警♥她就死"
Contact the police and she will die."
对 勒索信 很可爱吧?
Yeah, ransom note. Pretty cute, huh?
11年前绑♥架♥Bethany Simmons的人 寄了这封信给她父母
11 years ago, Bethany Simmons' kidnapper sent this note to her parents.
警方还原了一枚不完整指纹
The police recovered a partial fingerprint,
但他们找不到指纹的主人
but they could never figure out who it belonged to.
那他就带着两百万逃之夭夭了?
So he just got away with $2 million?
对
Yup.
你买♥♥了什么
What did you get,
一套百科全书?
a set of encyclopedias?
为什么这些书全是写圣地亚哥的?
What's with all these books on San Diego?
我今天见到我的新老板了
I met my new boss today.
你想我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
我不知道 Allison
Well, I don't know, Allison.
你想我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
有人请我做事
A guy offers me a job
做我很想做的事
doing something that I desperately want to do
再不会有人请我做这样的工作
at a time in history when no one, no one is getting offered any kind of a job.
没错 该死的 是有点 是很不方便
And, yeah, holy crap, there's a little, you know, there's some inconvenience
而且有牺牲才有收获
and there's, you know, some sacrifice involved.
不 你对 你说得对 好吧
No, you're right, you're right. All right,
抱歉 我不该提这事
you know, I'm sorry I brought it up.
别这样 这不公平
Come on, that's not fair.
譬如Ariel明年就要升高三了
I mean, Ariel's going to be a junior next year.
还有...还有两年她就要申请大学
She's going to be... she's going to be applying for college in two years.
你说的我不是没说过
Okay, you're not saying anything that I didn't say.
还有我也有工作
And, you know, I have a job, too.
你以为我不记得吗
Do you think I forgot?
他说他会帮忙找工作
He said he'd help with that.
我也是那样反应的
That's what I did.
我只是...觉得我们没法拒绝
I just... I don't think that we can just say "no."
也许是一次快乐精彩的美丽大冒险
I mean, it might be a beautiful, grand, wonderful adventure.
新家
New house.
新气候 新朋友
New climate. New friends.
不会有更糟的事了
There are worse things.
我听到了
No. I hear that.
我就...想你睡一觉后再决定
I just... I want you to sleep on it.
我也要睡一觉才能有决定
I mean, I want to sleep on it.
没错 Devalos先生 我刚接到她的来电
That's right, Mr. Devalos, I, uh, I just got off the phone with her.
在墨西哥的Ixtapa
Mexico. Ixtapa.
她说了什么? 嗯...
What did she say? Um...
她说她需要一点时间
She said that she needed a little bit of time
去考虑一下我俩这桩婚姻的事
to think about us, think about our marriage.
我不知道 我要气晕了 我很沮丧
I don't know. My head is spinning. I'm upset.
真尴尬
I'm embarrassed.
我知道我今天在您办公室内出尽洋相
I know, I made an ass of myself in your office.
不会不会
No, no.
您没什么对不起我的
You have nothing to be sorry for.
我...道歉
I... apologize.
(你老婆在我手上 拿一千万来赎回她 敢报♥警♥她就死)
想最重要的事情是 呃...
I guess the important thing is, um...
我太太一切平安
my wife's just fine.
等等 你是说
Wait a second. Now you're telling me
Christopher Sipes的 妻子Amy被绑♥架♥了?
that Christopher Sipes' wife, Amy, has been kidnapped?
对 我很肯定绑走她的和11年前 绑走Bethany Simmons的是同一人
Yes, sir. And I'm almost certain that she was taken by the same man who abducted Bethany Simmons 11 years ago.
两封绑♥架♥信几乎如出一辙
The ransom note is almost identical to this one.
不仅如此 我认为
And not only that. I think
那名绑♥架♥犯最近 重遇回Bethany Simmons
that the kidnapper may have recently crossed paths with Bethany Simmons.
我想他认出她来了
I think he recognized her.
他可能对她下了毒手
And I think he did something terrible to her.
Allison 这很耐人寻味 只是
Well, this is all very interesting, Allison, except for one thing.
Christopher Sipes 从没给我们说绑♥架♥的事
Christopher Sipes has never contacted us about any kidnapping.
当然没 他不敢
Of course not. He's afraid to.
再看看那张明信片
Read that card again.
"敢报♥警♥她就死"
"Contact the police and she will die."
荒唐 Amy好好的
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表