剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
No, sir. I'm fine. I... I have allergies.
是吗? - 没错
Really? - Yeah.
你多久过敏一次
How often do you get these allergies?
我是说 是不是每天晚上?
I mean, are we talking every night?
放学后?
After school?
还是上学前?
Before school?
还是晚上你♥爸♥妈不在家的时候?
How about at night, when your parents aren't home?
我要走了
I really need to go.
你父母知道你过敏吗 嗯?
Do your parents even know about these allergies? Hmm?
我看他们不知道 回答我几个问题
No, I didn't think so. So let me ask you something.
前天晚上 轮到你照顾宝宝
The other night, when it was your turn to take care of the baby,
你那时过敏了吗
did you have allergies then?
也许吧
I might have.
孩子 知道么 你要离婚了
Well, guess what, son? You're getting a divorce.
什么? - 没错
What? - That's right.
而且你要独自监护那个宝宝
And you've won sole custody of that baby.
直到任务结束你都要独自照顾她
You're gonna raise her on your own from now until the end of the assignment.
等等 不行不行 这样不公平
Wait. No, no, no. That's not fair,
因为Ariel应该和我一起完成作业的
because me and Ariel are supposed to finish this project together.
好的 Adam 你不想我告诉你父母
Right. Adam, you wouldn't want me to have to tell your parents
你的那些过敏吧 是吗
about these allergies of yours, would you?
你不能这么做 这是勒索
You can't do that; that's blackmail.
也许你想和你的前岳母说这个问题
Maybe you'd like to take this up with your ex mother-in-law,
她在凤♥凰♥城警局工作
who works for Phoenix Police Department?
不 先生 - 那我们已经彼此了解了?
No, sir. - Then we understand each other?
Adam 还有
Oh, and, Adam,
要是我知道 你让我女儿也过敏的话
if I ever get the sense that you've given my daughter your allergies,
我知道去哪找你
I know where to find you.
本地律师Patrick Davidson
Local attorney Patrick Davidson was arrested today
今天因谋杀了Mesa大学的学生 Kimberly Weeks而被捕
for the murder of Mesa University student Kimberly Weeks.
警方声称让他们 找出了凶手的匿名线索
Police say that an anonymous tip led them to the discovery
是受害者的九个指甲
of nine of the victims' fingernails,
它们在受害者死后被拔掉了
which were apparently removed shortly after the murder.
那些沾在指甲上的凶手的DNA
The fingernails, all of them covered with the lawyer's DNA,
帮着解决了Davidson案…
helped seal the case against Davidson...
很好 - 对你来说不错
Good. - Good for you.
我希望对所有人都很好
Well, good for everybody, I hope.
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我不知道 我只是想 Seward医生就此脱了身...
Well, I don't know. I just don't feel right about Dr. Seward
还凭空得了50万美元 感觉事情不该这么便宜
just walking away from this whole thing with a half a million dollars of ill-gotten gains.
他为了他的家人
It's for his family.
我知道 这也是我告诉自己的
I know, that's what I keep telling myself.
但是我们没法停下来 现在不行
But we-we can't stop. Not now.
呃…我不知道怎么说 Vic
Well, I-I... I don't know what to tell you, Vic.
告诉我 你会继续的
Tell me, you'll do it again.
至少再干一次 然后
At least one more time. After that,
要是你想金盆洗手…
if you want to walk away...
想想你的家人Brian
Think of your family, Brian.
25万美金不是什么
A quarter of a million dollars is nothing.
一旦你走了 你的家人靠什么过日子
Once you're gone, what do you suppose they're going to live on?
你不明白 我没得选择 懂吗
You don't understand; I don't have a choice. Okay?
那个在检察官办公室 工作的女人...
That woman from the DA's office...
她怎么了 她是有徽章还是有枪
What about her? Does she have a badge? A gun?
她只是个通灵者 Brian
She's just a fortune-teller, Brian.
她没法告诉别人我们的事情 不会有人相信她的
She can't tell anyone about us. No one would believe her.
听着 我…
Look, I...
我们输给了她的雷达
We ended up on her radar
因为我们敲诈的那个男人
because the man we were blackmailing
是谋杀案的头号♥犯罪嫌疑人
was the #1 suspect in a murder investigation.
从现在开始 我们找那些 跟检察官没关联的
From now on, we just pick someone who is of no interest to the DA's office--
某个欺骗妻子的富人
some rich guy, cheating on his wife.
她什么都不会知道的
She'll never even know.
10点17分...
10:17...
James Richardson太太
Mrs. James Richardson,
你知道你深爱的丈夫在哪吗 我想你最好别知道
do you know where your beloved husband is? I'm betting you don't.
好在你是个银行家 伙计 这要让你出不少的血了
Good thing you're a banker, pal. It's going to cost you.
好了 Victoria 电击我
Okay, Victoria, hit me with the paddles.
我快没时间了
I'm running out of time.
不是吧…
Oh, no...
哈罗?
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody here?
Victoria
Victoria.
嗨 我是Allison 我是Allison Dubois
Hi. I'm Allison. I'm Allison Dubois.
我想我们没正式见过 但我想你知道我
I don't think we've officially met, but I think you know about me.
我是那个没有徽章也没有枪的通灵者
I'm the fortune-teller-- the one with no badge or no gun.
请坐 我给你点了东西
Please, have a seat. I ordered you something.
你说你给我点了东西是什么意思
What do you mean, you ordered me something?
一分钟之前我自己都不知道会进来这儿
I didn't even know I was going to stop in here until a minute ago.
但Brian知道 他告诉我你会来的
Oh, but Brian did; he's the one who told me you'd be coming.
请坐
Please, sit.
他让我向你问好
Well, he wanted me to say "hi" to you.
我是说Brian
Brian, I mean.
你谋杀了他后我们谈过话
We had a little talk right after you murdered him.
对不起…
I'm sorry...
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about,
要是你指的是Brian Seward医生
and if you mean Dr. Brian Seward,
我知道他自杀了
I understand that he committed suicide.
你花了很大的力气让他看起来是自杀 你知道么
Yeah, you went to a lot of trouble to make it look like a suicide. And you know what?
你做得很好
You did a great job.
事实上 警♥察♥ 律师
The truth is, the police, the district attorney,
都没法因谋杀了他而把你抓起来
they're never gonna be able to get you for his murder.
你没喝冰茶 要我再给你点些什么吗
You're not drinking your ice tea. Do you want me to order you something else?
不用了
I'm fine.
无论如何 放轻松点
Anyway, put your mind at ease.
谋杀这件事 是不会发生的
The whole murder thing, it isn't gonna happen.
你比我们都聪明
You completely outsmarted us.
对吧
Okay?
不管怎样 那不是你现在要担心的
Anyway, that's not what you need to be concerned about.
你要担心的是
What you need to be concerned about is...
既然Brian死了 我是说…
now that Brian is dead, I mean...
完全死亡 你应会感到吃惊
full-time dead, you would be shocked
对于他能看到自己在哪儿这件事
by the things he can actually see where he is.
我是说 举个例子 不仅仅是他知道 你会停在这个小饭馆
I mean, for instance, not only did he know you were gonna stop in this little diner,
而且他知道你会跨国国界
but he knew you were making your way over the border,
把你偷来的50万美元存进墨西哥银行
to take that $500,000 you stole and put it in a Mexican bank.
他还知道你把钱放在了汽车的后备箱里
He also knew that you had the money in the trunk of your car...
是现金 放在古老的印度毯子下面
in cash, under an old Indian blanket,
而且你把备用钥匙 放在了车轮旁边的磁盒里
and that you kept a spare key in a magnetized box in your wheel well.
今天我去拜访了Brian的妻子
You know, I went and had a little visit with Brian's wife today.
那是相当狡猾的对话 但也帮我把Brian
It was a pretty tricky conversation, but it really helped to have Brian
拉到了我这边 当我向她解释这一切的时候
right there, by my side, while I explained everything to her.
她对我说的很感兴趣
She was really interested in what I had to say.
虽然花了点时间 但我最终还是说服她
And it took a little doing, but eventually I convinced her
把Katie交给保姆 然后开车来这里
to leave Katie with the baby sitter and take a little drive out here.
她现在不在这儿
No, she's not here now.
那大概是她开走了
That was probably her just leaving.
你知道么 你确实做了善事
You know, what you're doing is a really good thing.
现在Brian的太太有钱安葬她的丈夫了
Now Brian's wife is gonna have the money to bury the father of her child.
她能付清他欠医学院的学费
She'll be able to pay off his medical school bills,
把他们的女儿送进大学
put their little girl through college...
过一个更好的生活
live a better life.
要是你想把那钱抢回来
Oh, um, if you get any ideas about trying to get that money back,
你最好还是打落牙齿和血吞
you should just swallow them.
Brian要我告诉你 呃…
Brian wanted me to let you know that, uh,
他会看着你的 一直盯着 而且他有我的电♥话♥
he'll be watching you, always. And he's got my number.
我知道你现在手头有点紧
I know you're a little tight on cash right now, so...
那杯冰茶 算我的
that ice tea-- it's on me.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表