剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我想把这个给你
I just wanted to give you this.
上面有我最新的联♥系♥方式
It has my latest contact info.
我想... 如果情况有所好转 我还很愿意回来工作
I just thought... should things change, I would love to come back.
噢 真的?
Oh,really?
我以为你恨不得直接冲出去 把我焚火示众呢
I thought you'd all go head out to a bar someplace and burn me in effigy.
不会的 你是个很好的老板
No. Hey,you were a great boss.
我们也看报纸
And... we read the papers.
事实上 很多人都在WILT做兼♥职♥
Actually,a lot of us already have temp work lined up at WILT.
WILT?
WILT?
对 世界综合物流技术公♥司♥
Yeah,Worldwide Integrated Logistics and Technologies.
他们刚在广场工业区开业
They just set up camp at Plaza Industrial Park.
我似乎没怎么听过这公♥司♥
I don't think I'm familiar with them.
刚刚起步的公♥司♥
It's a new start-up.
但好消息是 在这样的经济环境下 他们还招人
But the good news is in this economy they still need people.
他们的生意做得很好
Their business is going great.
事实上 听说Maye公♥司♥ 可能会收♥购♥他们公♥司♥
Actually,I heard a rumor that Maye Consolidated might buy them up.
不是开玩笑
No kidding.
Maye要买♥♥Wilt的房♥子?
Maye might buy Wilt's house,huh?
抱歉什么?
I'm sorry?
不不 没什么
No,no,nothing.
这很搞笑 你的喉咙
It's funny how your throat always gets scratchy
总是在体育课前发痛
just when it's time for gym class.
没什么异样 你乖乖坐着 我马上回来
I don't see a thing. You sit tight. I'll be right back.
谎言之唇是对上帝的背弃
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord.
出自旧约
That's from Proverbs.
你读过旧约吗?
You ever read Proverbs?
你听说过地狱吗?
You ever heard about hell?
因为那将是你的去处
'Cause that's where you're going.
告诉你妈妈
Tell your mother
Lucas Harvey说
Lucas Harvey told you
他要撕开你的咽喉 送你这撒谎的小蠢货
he's going to slit your throat and send your little lying ass
下地狱
straight to hell.
我没事了 我很好 我回去上体育课 我没事了
I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm going to the gym,I'm fine.
不要
No!
Bridge 怎么了
Bridge,what is it?
我们今晚不能开着灯睡吗
Can't we just sleep with the lights on tonight?
什么 为什么?
What? Why?
我不要开灯
I don't like to sleep with the lights on.
我喜欢关了灯睡
I like to sleep with the lights off.
Bridge 甜心 你已经很久没怕黑了
Bridge,honey,you haven't been afraid of the dark for a long time.
我不能跟你还有爸爸睡吗
Can't I just sleep with you and Dad?
Lucas Harvey今天 在学校找过Bridgette
Lucas Harvey visited Bridgette in school today.
你说找过是什么意思
What do you mean he visited?
他的鬼魂出现了 她能看见他
He's a ghost. She can see him.
她不敢告诉我 她怕吓着我
She was afraid to tell me. She was afraid she was going to frighten me.
什么 等一下 有什么可怕的
What? Wait a second. Is there anything to be frightened about?
我不喜欢听到你说 那个该死的疯子缠着孩子们
I mean,I don't like the idea of this dead nut-job following my kids around.
亲爱的 你阻止不了他
Well,honey,there's nothing you can do to stop him.
我只是跟她解释 他不过是个幽灵
I mean,I just explained it to her. He's only a ghost.
他碰不到你 他不能对你做任何事
He can't actually touch you. He can't actually do anything to you.
最多不过吓吓你 或者一直烦你
Except maybe scare you or bother you.
甚至这还要你给他机会
And even that,only if you let him.
这样说有用吗
And that worked?
还加上允许她开灯睡觉
Well,that and allowing her to keep her bathroom light on.
他今天也试图对我这么做
He tried the same thing with me today,
然后我发现要赶他走 就得无视他
and afterwards I realized the key to making him leave us alone is to ignore him.
不让他因为能影响到我们 而感到满足
Deny him the satisfaction of having any impact on us.
理论上是这么说 我们试试看是否真有效
That's the theory anyway. Let's see if it works.
半夜11点你还在电脑上做什么
Hey,what are you doing out here 11:00 at night on the computer?
这事真见鬼了
Well,it's the darnedest thing.
我在找哪个工程师的博客
I came out here to see if any of the engineering blogs
听到我今天裁员的风声
have gotten wind of the layoffs that I made today,
刚巧看到这个标题
and I came across this headline.
Maye Consolidated正式收♥购♥WILT
"Maye Consolidated Makes Formal Offer for WILT."
Maye买♥♥了WILT的房♥子
Maye bought WILT's house.
记得吗 今天早上 Marie拿着她的纸娃娃
Remember,Marie this morning,with her paper dolls?
我大概想岔了
I think I've been listening to the wrong psychic.
我觉得Marie老在股市版剪纸人
I don't think it's just a coincidence that Marie always cuts those dolls
这并不是巧合
out of the stock market listings.
我想她给娃娃取的名字 都是有意义的
I think that the names that she gives those dolls have meaning as well.
" Maye" 和"WILT " --
I mean,"Maye" and "WILT"--
这四个字母代表正在变动的公♥司♥
those are four-letter symbols for companies on the Exchange.
你干嘛那样看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
我等着看你要扯什么
I'm just dying to see where you're going with this.
我要说的很简单
Where I'm going with this is simple.
早上 Marie看着我俩
This morning,Marie looked at the two of us,
说 " Maye今天要买♥♥下Wilt的房♥子 ."
and she said "Maye is going to buy Wilt's house today."
Allison 然后它真的发生了
And Allison,that is exactly what happened.
就在今晚股市收盘后
Sometime after the stock market closed tonight,
Maye Consolidated 收♥购♥了 WILT
Maye Consolidated bought WILT.
真的做了 Maye买♥♥下了WILT的房♥子
They did. Maye bought WILT's house.
你的意思是?
And your point is?
我的意思是 我们小女儿也许能分辨绩优股
My point is I think maybe our little girl is able to pick winning stocks.
你在开玩笑?
You're joking,right?
我认真的
No,I'm not joking.
Joe 她才五岁 她连股票是什么都不知道
Joe,she's five years old. She doesn't even know what a stock is.
那这怎么解释: Maye买♥♥下WILT的房♥子
Be that as it may: Maye bought WILT's house.
May是个月份 好吗
May is a month,okay?
Wilt是...篮球明星
Wilt is... a basketball player.
我说说而已 你看
I'm just saying,look,
如果明早小女儿还是不听话
is if our little girl happens to disobey me tomorrow
如果她还会剪娃娃
and just happens to cut a couple of dolls out of the paper,
我们先不要急着把它抛到一边
let's not be so quick to throw them away.
这对一个五岁小孩是巨大的压力
That is an insane amount of pressure to put on a five-year-old.
我没想要给她压力
I'm not going to put any pressure on her.
她不会感觉到任何压力
She's not going to feel any pressure.
这对任何人都是巨大的压力
That is an insane amount of pressure to put on anyone.
你就是这么想的吗
Oh,is that what you think?
你觉得我扯上了 你给过我股票信息的事
You think this is about the stock tip that you gave me?
对 你知道吗
Yeah,I do. And you know what?
发生在你身上的事可怕极了
I think what's happening to you is horrible.
让我恐慌
I feel terrible about it.
我不想它再发生在Marie身上
I really wouldn't want that for Marie.
不会了
Well,it's not going to happen.
对 我希望不会
Yeah,well,I hope not.
别担心到失眠
Well,don't lose any sleep over it.
好 如果你同意
Okay,if you say so.
我同意 晚安
I say so. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我不知道是什么样的接线盒
I don't know what kind of cable box I have.
黑的
Black.
前面镀银的黑色盒子
It's black with a silver plate thing on the front.
听着 我把帐号♥给你成么
Look,can I just give you my account number?
好 我等着
Sure,I'll hold.
嗨 对 我还在
Hello. Yes,I have been on hold.
你能派人来就太好了
Oh,I would love it if you sent someone.
周四10点到下午两点都行
Thursday would be fine between 10:00 and 2:00.
对 Maple Ridge大街3431号♥
Yes,it's 3431 Maple Ridge Drive.
Maple Ridge大街3431号♥
3431 Maple Ridge Drive.
不会 谢谢
Oh,no. Thank you.
Maple Ridge大街3431号♥
3431 Maple Ridge Drive.
我是Scanlon
This is Scanlon.
等一下
Hold on a second.
抱歉 我不想吵醒Lynn
Sorry. I just didn't want to wake Lynn up.
什么事
What's up?
我看到他了
I think I saw him.
谁
Saw who?
你知道我说的是谁
You know who I'm talking about.
我看清他的脸了
I got a good look at his face.
冰箱里有他用来放倒女孩的气体
He's got that gas that he uses to knock the girls out in his refrigerator.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表