剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
有关当局还在调查 死去的警探Brad Auerbach
Authorities continue to investigate a possible connection between slain police detective Brad Auerbach
与最近在Phoenix地区 出现的连环凶杀案的可能的联♥系♥
and the recent string of serial killings in the Phoenix area.
至此 他们拒绝表态 是否将Auerbach列为嫌疑人
So far,they're refusing to confirm whether they consider Auerbach a suspect
或是利益相关人之一...
or just person of interest in this case...
Lydecker先生? 对不起
Mr. Lydecker? I'm sorry.
您的助理告诉我进来的
Your assistant told me to come right in.
谢谢
Thank you.
你给我留了一条紧急信息
You left me a number of urgent messages.
先生 我很担心你的儿子
Sir,I'm concerned about your son.
我感到他处在危机之中
I sense that he's in a real moment of crisis.
他快要绝望窒息了
He's consumed by a profound sense of despair.
我确定他会伤害他自己
And I'm fairly certain he's going to attempt to hurt himself.
谢谢你的关心
I appreciate your concern.
我自己也有这种感觉
And I've sensed the same thing myself.
放心 他被看着呢
Now,rest assured,he's being watched.
我联♥系♥过一些精神健康方面的专家
I've reached out to a number of mental health professionals.
说实话 此刻
Truth be told,at this moment,
我现在更关心的是 你的状态而不是Justin的
I am less concerned about Justin's well-being than I am with yours.
Caitlyn和我看了你的日记 你的梦
Caitlyn and I have been reviewing your log,your dreams,
你的印象
your impressions.
我想出了点问题 Allison
I fear we may have a problem,Allison.
真的? 对不起 我...
Really? I'm sorry. I...
你关于那个 警探的梦...
The dreams you've been having about this,uh,this police detective...
那个刚死的 那个你认为涉嫌谋杀的?
the one who just died,the one that you believe is connected to this recent spate of murders?
我能问你这些吗?
Can I ask you about those?
问吧
Please.
事实上 他被你的前任同事杀死
The fact that he was slain by a former colleague of yours
就在梦见他和那一系列谋杀案有关的 那晚之后
the night after you dreamed that he was connected to this horrible string of murders.
我猜那不是巧合
I suspect that that's not a coincidence.
我不太明白...
I'm not following where you're going...
你和你的同事提起过你的梦吗?
Did you mention your dreams to your colleague?
是的
Yes,I did.
好的 我理解 你是新来的
Okay,well,I understand that you're new here.
我理解你...
I understand that you're...
你正在找准方向
You are still finding your footing.
但有一件事我要跟你说明白
But I need to be completely clear about one thing.
我们付了极大的一笔钱给你
We are paying you an extremely large sum of money.
你的想法 你的梦 你的印象...
Your thoughts,your dreams,your impressions...
它们现在属于Lydecker
they belong to Lydecker now.
它们现在属于这家公♥司♥的精神财富
They are actually the intellectual property of this company,
所以 如果你把这些梦 这些想法 这些印象跟别人分享
so any attempt on your part to share those thoughts,those dreams,those impressions,
任何这个公♥司♥之外的人 这就是种盗窃行为
with anyone outside of this company would actually constitute an act of theft.
我也不愿意起诉你
And I would hate to have to prosecute you.
先生 我明白你的意思 但我们说的梦 和Lydecker一点关系也没有
Sir,I take your point,but the dreams that we're talking about have nothing to do with Lydecker,
而只是和个公开的案子有关
and everything to do with an open police investigation
显然这人案子中 有人命悬一线
in which lives clearly hang in the balance.
希望您能明白这之间的区别
Certainly,you can appreciate that distinction.
是的 我明白
Yeah,of course I do.
我欣赏你的公民责任感 但是...
And I do appreciate your sense of civic responsibility. However...
如果你再违反合同
If you ever breach your contract again,
如果你再泄漏机密
if you ever breach my confidence again,
我会以你这辈子都没见过的气势 来起诉你
I will litigate you with a vigor unlike anything you have ever experienced in your life.
我会保证让这场官司
I will see to it that between the cost of defending yourself
所耗费的金钱和时间
and the time it takes to mount that defense,
使你和你丈夫身无分文
both you and your husband will be absolutely penniless.
你没有了房♥子 你的孩子也不会有未来
Your house will be gone. Your children will have no futures.
不要误解 Allison
Don't misunderstand,Allison.
我期望你能长久地在这工作
It's my expectation that you will work here for a very long time.
也许你的余生 我希望你快乐
Maybe the rest of your life. I want you to be happy.
我希望我们两个都快乐
I want us both to be happy.
你要在外面坐多久?
How long are you going to sit out here?
直到我想通为止
Till I make sense of it.
那我给你那点毯子和枕头
I'll get you some blankets and a pillow.
你对这事怎么这么乐观?
How can you be so sanguine about this?
我提供给有关当局的梦 和Lydecker一点关系也没有
Those dreams that I was sharing with the authorities had nothing to do with Lydecker.
我知道
I know that.
那你告诉我公♥司♥怎么会受到影响呢
All right.Then you tell me how the company is affected
如果我帮助警♥察♥抓住杀害那些女子的凶手
if I help the police catch whoever is killing these women.
我不能 我不认为会
I can't. I don't think it would be.
很对
Exactly.
Lydecker先生看我就像是个叛徒
Mr. Lydecker treated me like I was some kind of traitor.
好像我把机密透露给了他的最大对手
Like I was sharing secrets with his biggest competitor.
我开始认为他早晚都会解雇我的
I started to think that he was going to fire me right then and there.
是的 他本可以的
Well,he could have.
我的意思是 你违反了合同的条款
I mean,you did violate the terms of your contract.
我帮忙阻止了凶杀案
Excuse me to help stop a murderer.
但那不是他关心的
But that's not his concern.
那不是他的事业
That's not the business that he's in.
他需要被评为年度公民吗? 不
Look,is this guy going to be named citizen of the year? No.
但... 等等 不要打断我
But... hold on a sec. Don't jump down my throat here.
他是有道理的
He does have kind of a point.
你的想法 你的观点是他花钱买♥♥来的
Your ideas,your thoughts are one of the things that he's paying for.
就和我为Aerodytech工作时一样
It was the same thing when I worked at Aerodytech.
我所有的想法是归他们的
Everything that I thought up belonged to them.
你想谈论广义的对还是错?
No,you want to talk smic right and wrong?
是的 你给Scanlon打电♥话♥很对
Yeah,you did a good thing by calling Scanlon.
那关系到你的信用
And that's to your credit.
但让我们这么说...
But let's just say that I...
我梦见了能解决世界能源问题的方法
I dreamed up an idea where I could solve all the world's energy problems
而然我为Aerodytech工作 但我直接给了联♥合♥国♥
while I was at Aerodytech and I brought it straight to the UN.
你认为我的老板会鼓励我
Do you think that my employers would have patted me on the back,
还是把我告到一毛不剩?
or do you think they would have sued me for everything I had?
没有道理 没一点道理
Doesn't make sense. None of this makes sense.
是的 欢迎来到美国公♥司♥
Yeah,well,welcome to corporate America.
哦 上帝
Oh,God.
哦 上帝... 哦 上帝
Oh,God... Oh,God.
Wick大道750号♥B公♥寓♥
750 Wick Ave APT B
Justin.
Justin.
哦 天哪 是Justin
Oh,my God,it was Justin.
未完待续
TO BE CONTINUE
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表