剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
He's haunted by them.
好 就算你是对的
Okay, so let's say that you're right.
接下来你打算怎么办? 已经23年了 当时唯一在现场的人也死了
What are you gonna do? It-it's 23 years now. The only other person who was there is dead.
你究竟要怎么样才能证明这些
How exactly do you go about proving any of this
你要拿这些东西怎么办?
I mean, what do you do with it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是怎么做到的?
How do you do it?
你怎么能够接受自己?
How do you live with yourself?
你怎么能够日复一日地安之若素?
How do you live with it day in and day out?
17个亡灵在谴责你的良心?
With 17 people's lives on your conscience?
我不知道你在说什么 那些人没有谴责我的良心
I don't know what you're talking about. Those people aren't on my conscience.
我父亲引爆了那个炸♥弹♥ 是我父亲杀了那些人
My father detonated that bomb. My father killed those people.
你父亲知道怎么使用 微波炉去制♥造♥引爆器?
Your father figured out how to use microwave oven parts to build a detonator?
Timothy McVeigh 和Oklahoma城市爆♥炸♥案发生10年前
You father knew to use gasoline and fertilizer
你父亲就知道要用汽油和化肥?
ten years before Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City bombing?
你父亲高中就辍学 直接入伍 他会知道这些?
Your father, who dropped out of high school and went right into the army?
我想我希望你立刻离开
I think I'd like you to leave now.
我知道是你做的 是你制♥造♥的炸♥弹♥
I know you built it. I know you made it.
我知道是你把炸♥弹♥给了你父亲
I know you gave it to your father.
然后他把炸♥弹♥扔到加州 杀了17个人
And he drove it to California and he murdered 17 people.
就是第二天早晨 你在报纸上见到照片的那17个人
17 people whose pictures you saw in the newspaper the next morning.
17个人的脸铭刻在你的脑海里
17 people whose faces are etched in your mind.
无论你说什么
Whatever you say.
可是我看到这周围一带没有警车出没
But seeing as how there are no police cars flooding this driveway,
我看不出你有什么证据证明这些
I don't see how you are actually able to prove that.
对 你说的没错 我无法证明
Well, you're right I can't prove it.
可是在那天死去的17个人...
But the 17 people who died that day--
那些爱着他们的人们...
the people who loved them--
他们确实应该知道究竟发生了什么
they really deserve to know what really happened.
他们知道发生了什么
They-they know what happened.
一个脑子有问题的神经病引爆了一个炸♥弹♥
A misguided fool with mental problems set off a bomb.
而且就算不是那个炸♥弹♥ 也会有另一个炸♥弹♥
And if it hadn't been that bomb, it might have been another.
一个从建筑地盘偷来的炸♥弹♥
Dynamite stolen from a construction site,
又或者是战争遗留下来的手榴弹
or a war-surplus hand grenade.
这就是你给自己的所作所为找的借口?
Is that how you excuse what you did?
顺便说一下 我想你的数学一定很糟糕
By the way, I think your math's a little off.
那天死了18个人
18 people died that day.
一个被摧毁的面目全非的 名叫Arlo Slocumb的男孩...
A badly damaged boy named Arlo Slocumb--
他也在那起爆♥炸♥案中死去了
he died in that blast, too.
而在他的尸体的灰烬之上
And out of his ashes...
David Brewer诞生了
David Brewer was born.
而当David Brewer偶尔想起
And while David Brewer may sometimes think about
Arlo Slocumb曾经做过的那些事情
some of the things that Arlo Slocumb did,
如果他为了那个男孩的罪过去蹲监狱 将会是一个难以形容的悲剧
it'd be an unspeakable tragedy for him to go to jail for that boy's crimes.
我是说
I mean...
再毁掉一个家庭有什么意义呢?
what would be the point of destroying one more family?
亲爱的 我们真的该走了 - 我马上来
Sweetie. We really need to get going. - I'll be right there.
很抱歉 我们无法一起吃晚餐了Allison
I'm sorry that we're not gonna able to have that dinner, Allison.
我真的觉得 你定会喜欢我的
I really think you'd like me.
他们总是在那儿 对么?
It's always there, isn't it?
代我问候Joe
Give Joe my best.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表