剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
《灵媒缉凶》前情提要
Previously on Medium:
Ashley的爸爸请了我 Madison 还有Carla
Ashley's dad invited me, Madison, and Carla
下周末去他在旗杆市 的度假屋那里滑雪
to go skiing at his cabin in Flagstaff next weekend.
就只有你们三个女孩 和Ashley的爸爸?
So it would just be, uh, you three girls and Ashley's dad?
呃 Ashley的哥哥Jamie也会去
Well, Ashley's older brother Jamie will be there,
我 呃 想他也会带他的几位朋友去
and I, uh, think he's bringing a few friends, too.
Ashley的哥哥多大...?
How much older is Ashley's...?
他高三
He's a senior.
你们一定要让我去滑雪
You have to let me go on that ski trip.
我们今晚等你妹睡了再谈吧?
Why don't we talk about this tonight Why don't we talk about this tonight
什么"今晚"
And tonight what?
您主意已定 爸的主意已定
Your mind's made up. Dad's mind's made up.
那就算了吧
So just forget it.
好啊
Okay, fine.
好!
Fine!
宝贝 能不能去厨房♥告诉你姐姐 她的房♥间收拾好了?
Honey, could you go tell your sister in the kitchen that her room's ready?
您在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
她还没放学回家呢
She's not even home from school yet.
今天星期五
You know, it's Friday.
我敢肯定她离校去滑雪了
I bet she left school and went on that ski trip.
Ariel?
Ariel?
时间无价
Time is priceless,
却不费分文
yet it costs us nothing.
可以随意使用...
You can do anything you want with it...
却不属于任何人
but own it.
可以花费 却不能保留
You can spend it, but you can't keep it.
祝Marie五岁生日快乐!
一旦流逝 再无挽回机会
And once you've lost it, there's no getting it back.
时间就这样...
It's just...
消逝
gone.
你以为我不会去那找你?
Did you think I wasn't gonna come up there and get you?
你真以为一旦我们知道你去了
Did you honestly think that once we realized you were gone,
我们就让你在那过夜?
that-that we were just gonna let you stay up there?
我一生中从未那么丢脸过
That was the most humiliating experience of my entire life.
那抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
您按门铃
The way you rang the doorbell?
吵醒所有人 在我的朋友眼皮底下
You woke everybody up and dragged me out of there
把我揪出去的举动! 我恨您! - 我没揪你
I didn't drag you. - in front of all my friends! I hate you!
那我也没办法了
Well, I can't do anything about that.
我们说过不准你去 你却还是去了
We told you you couldn't go, and you went anyway.
没理由不准我去!
For no reason at all!
就是去滑雪而已!
It was just a ski trip!
对 跟男生一起! 还是18岁的男生! - 您不信任我!
Yes, with boys! With 18-year-old boys! - So you don't trust me!
我不信任的是他们 Ariel
No, I don't trust them, Ariel.
您不用信任他们!
You don't have to trust them!
只要信任我!
You have to trust me!
我比你老 我活得比你久
I am older than you; I've lived longer than you;
而我在人生中获得的智慧
and I'd like to think that I've acquired a little bit of wisdom
你都还没获得!
along the way that you might not have acquired yet!
几年后 你够岁数了
Couple years from now, you'll be old enough,
你出去 你 你上大学 离开家
you go out, you-you go to college, you'll be out of the house,
你就能做主自己的事! 到那时...
you'll make your own decisions! Until then...
爸!
Dad!
明天是你妹妹的生日
It's your sister's birthday tomorrow,
所以早上起来的时候 我不要再看到你闹情绪 行吗
so when you get up in the morning, I don't want any attitude, okay?
怎么样了?
Well, how did it go?
还能怎么样?
How do you think it went?
有下雨吗
Did you hit any rain?
你说什么啊? 这里一个月没下雨了
What are you talking about? We haven't had rain here for a month.
她怎么说?
What did she say?
她什么也没说 一声不吭
She didn't say anything, not a word.
一路回来我都没法让她开口答话
I couldn't get her to talk to me the whole way home.
我们怎么回来的啊 Al?
How did we get here, Al?
我们到底怎么回来的?
I mean, how the hell did we get here?
灵媒缉凶 第五季第10集
不准踮着脚 那是骗人
No standing on tippy-toes. That's cheating.
天啊 这个可是...
Oh, my goodness, I think we're looking at...at-
可是历史新高啊
at-at record-shattering heights here.
长那么高你会头晕吗
Don't you feel dizzy being up that high?
我亲爱的 你正式五年高了!
Ah, you, my dear, are officially five years tall!
生日快乐 宝贝!
Happy birthday, baby!
现在能吃蛋糕吗
Can we have cake now?
拿蛋糕作早餐? 不行不行
cake for breakfast? No, no, no.
蛋糕要留着迟点吃
We must save that for later.
不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
你和你的朋友Lauren今天约了一起玩
You and your friend Lauren are gonna have a play date.
等妈咪回家后
Then when Mama gets home,
就能和爹地带你和你朋友去看电影了!
she and Daddy are gonna take you and your friends to the movies!
您要去哪?
Where are you going?
我要去老板家干点活
I have to go to my boss's, do a little bit of work.
但今天是星期六
But it's Saturday.
就加几个小时班
Just be for a couple of hours.
知道吗 等你们到那时
You know what, by the time you get here,
我可能已经回到家了
I'll probably already be home.
生日快乐 亲爱的!
Happy birthday, sweetie!
嘿 Ariel 呃 能帮你妹妹弄早餐吗 我有话要和你♥爸♥说
Hey, Ariel, um, can you help your sister with breakfast while I talk to your dad?
能
Sure.
哎 我成了坏妈咪了 对吧?
Hey, I'm going straight to Mommy Hell, aren't I?
只不过几个小时
It's only for a couple of hours,
你也没法拒绝
and it's not like you could have said no.
等你回来我们才开始重点环节
You'll be here for all the important stuff.
好 如果我到了十点半还没回来 打给Devalos说咱家着火了
Okay, if I'm not back by 10:30, call Devalos, tell him the house is on fire.
好
Okay.
你知道吗 你比我五岁的时候矮多了
You know, you're a lot shorter than I was when I was five?
Bridgette!
Bridgette!
别闹了
Stop it.
有什么大不了的? 你五岁时比我五岁时也矮多了
What's the big deal? You were a lot shorter than I was when I was five.
不对 才矮那么一点
Nuh-uh. Only a little bit.
但Marie比我矮很多
Marie is a lot shorter than me.
我想是因为你出生之前被弄坏了
I think it's because they broke you before you were born.
谁弄坏我了?
Who broke me?
Bridgette 你为什么要对她说那话? 今天是她的生日
Bridgette, why are you telling her things like that? It's her birthday.
干嘛? 我说的是真的
What? It's true.
你也知道是真的 所以她那么矮
You know it's true. That's why she's short.
所以她要戴眼镜
That's why she has to wear glasses.
有人弄坏我了? 谁弄坏我了?
Somebody broke me? Who broke me?
你们在聊什么
What's going on in here?
爹地 谁弄坏我了?
Who broke me, Daddy?
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
她在说什么?
What is she talking about?
Bridgette在和她说那宗车祸
Bridgette's telling her about the car accident,
在她出生前发生的那宗
the one that happened just before she was born.
她说你们弄坏我了
She said you broke me.
哇噢 没人弄坏你
Whoa, whoa, whoa, nobody broke you.
不是的 妈咪出了车祸
No, no, no, Mommy was in a car accident,
严格来说 你也是
and technically, you were, too,
因为你那时只是妈咪肚子里的小宝宝
because you were just a little baby in Mommy's belly.
但你没事 你俩都没事
But nothing happened to you. Nothing happened to anyone.
很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago,
那时妈咪肚子里有了你
when Mommy was pregnant with you.
真的是肚子里有了你
Really pregnant.
她的肚子这么大
She was, like, this big.
她正开车过十字路口
She was driving through an intersection,
然后一辆...一辆小车闯了红灯
and then a... a car ran a red light,
然后 呃 那不是...小车
and, um, actually, it wasn't a... car.
那是水管工的面包车 Klog King公♥司♥的水管工的面包车
It was a plumber's van, a Klog King plumber's van.
那车弄坏我了?
And it broke me?
不是 亲爱的 你没坏
No, sweetie, you were fine.
一开始我们很担心你 但你一切良好
At first we worried about you, but you turned out fine.
你没被弄坏 你是个棒棒的小宝宝
You weren't broken. You were a perfect little baby.
现在你是个棒棒的...
And now you're a perfect little...
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表