剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
I'm sure she'll understand.
我确信她会理解的
Well,I sure don't doubt that she'll understand.
但我不确定她是不是相信
I'm just not certain that she's going to believe.
什么 Sara?
What,Sara?
抱歉 我觉得她就是"轻信"的代言人
I'm sorry,she strikes me as the poster child for people who believe.
噢 我还有30分钟就要工作了
Oh,I got to get to work in 30 minutes.
今晚下班后我去接女孩们
Um,so I'll pick up the girls from school this afternoon
我回来以后会和她谈谈的
and then I'll have a talk with her when I get back.
希望我可以说服她今晚回家
Hopefully I can convince her to go home tonight.
噢 真那样就好了?
Oh,wouldn't that be great?
Dubois夫人
Mrs. Dubois.
我很抱歉没有通知就来了 Hoyt先生 但是昨晚我在查你♥妈♥的♥案子的时候
I'm sorry to show up unannounced, Mr. Hoyt,but I was working on your mother's case last night,
我想我有些突破口
and I think I had a real breakthrough.
合适吗?
Is this a bad time?
请进 你是说你知道她在哪了吗?
Come on in,please. Are you saying you know where she is?
Brooke知道了吗?
Does Brooke know?
什- 什么样的突破口?
W - What kind of breakthrough are we talking about exactly?
我没有看到女人在这
Boy,I really don't see a woman's touch here.
没有
No.
你为什么会?
Why would you?
我不知道 我乱猜的
I don't know,I guess I just assumed.
你和Harmony住在这 对吗?
You live here with Harmony,right?
我可以发誓地方检察官提起过 你和一个叫Hrmony的订婚了?
Well,I could have sworn the district attorney mentioned that you were engaged to someone named Harmony?
Harmony 呃 是的-- 不 不...
Harmony,um,yeah-- no,not...
很久之前了 我好多年都没见过Harmony了
for a long time. I haven't seen Harmony in years.
Harmony和你说的 我妈失踪案突破口有关吗?
Does Harmony have something to do with the breakthrough you had about my mother?
我想 她有关
Well,I thought she did.
也许我弄错了
Maybe I was mistaken.
太尴尬了
This is embarrassing.
你们现在不是未婚夫妻了?
So you're no longer engaged?
差不多四年了
Not for about four years now.
她在结婚前突然分手
She broke it off just before the wedding.
留下张字条 说她要出国 我...
Sent me a note,said she was leaving the country. I...
再也没见过她
haven't seen her since.
我不明白的是 你说她和我妈妈的失踪有关系?
I don't understand; are you suggesting that she might've had something to do with my mother's disappearance?
我也不知我说了什么
I don't know what I'm saying.
对不起浪费了你的时间
I'm sorry for wasting your time.
我-- 我有点混乱 我的意思 我...
I'm s-- I'm confused,though; like,I just,I mean...
至少告诉我你今早为什么来
at least tell me what brought you here this morning.
我不知道重不重要 但我脑袋里有 你妈妈失踪那晚的画面
I don't know that it matters, but I got this picture in my head about the night that your mom disappeared.
有个叫Harmony的在里面
And yeah,there was someone named Harmony in it.
尽管... 这没道理 并且...
Although... that makes no sense and...
事实上你也在
and actually you were in it.
好的 那-- 我很抱歉 这很疯狂
Okay,well,that-- I'm sorry,but thatiscrazy
像我说的 我很久都没见到她了
'cause like I said, I haven't seen her in forever.
而且当时我在Brooke家里 实际上是在谈妈妈--
Besides,I was at Brooke's, talking about Mom,actually--
她的健康 其它的
her health, everything.
有点讽刺
Kind of ironic.
喝得很醉
Got pretty drunk.
我们都是 最后我留在那边过夜 她不想我开车
We both did. I ended up staying the night; she didn't want me driving.
我喝醉了-- 我们都醉了-- 我们的母亲...
I'm plastered-- we're both plastered-- and our mom is...
我很抱歉让你空欢喜一场 Hoyt先生
I'm sorry for getting your hopes up,Mr. Hoyt.
没事
Don't be.
咚 咚 我能进来吗?
Knock-knock. Can I come in?
拉把椅子
Pull up a chair.
我想了想你说的你的梦 关于Dylan和他的未婚妻杀了他母亲
So I thought about what you said,about your dream, about Dylan and the fianc茅e killing the mom,
实在没道理 因为就没有未婚妻
about how that made no sense since there is no fiance,
他有不在场证据 因为他和她姐姐整晚在一起
about how he's got an airtight alibi 'cause he was with his sister all night,
所以我做了点调查
so I did a little research.
你想看看另一件也没道理的事吗?
You want to see something else that doesn't make a whole lot of sense?
你知道这是什么吗?
You know what that is?
我当然知道那是什么
Of course I know what it is.
那是限制令
It's a restraining order.
那是在2004年你申请的 对你弟弟的限制令
It's a restraining order you took out against your brother in 2004.
很显然他拿枪指着你
Apparently he pulled a gun on you.
他做过
He did.
然而 根据他所说 你们母亲失踪那晚他和你在一起
And yet, according to him, he was with you the night that your mother disappeared.
事实上 你请他留下的--
In fact,you invited him to stay over--
那个拿着枪指着你的男人 那个你申请限制令禁止他靠近的男人?
the man that pulled a gun on you, the man that you took a restraing order out against?
是真的 他喝了很多
It's true. He'd had too much to drink.
我让他在我的客房♥过夜
I told him to spend the night in my guest room.
我曾经有一段时间很害怕我弟弟 也是真的
It's also true that there was a period in my life when I was terrified of my brother.
谢天谢地 那已成为历史
Thankfully, that's ancient history.
你们不是在暗示 他和我妈妈的失踪有关系吧?
You're not suggesting he's somehow involved in my mom's disappearance, are you?
从对他们的了解 和对他的了解
Well,from what we know about them, from what we know about him,
很显然我们会这么怀疑
it's obviously crossed our minds.
我发誓 他和我在一起
I swear to you, he was with me.
你只需要明白 探长--
The thing you need to understand,Detective--
你们都需要明白--
the thing you both need to understand--
我弟弟不再是以前的那个男人了
is that my brother isn't the same man he once was.
他改过自新了
He's changed.
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
你记得我们第一次见面 我说的那次车祸吗?
Do you rember when we first met, I mentioned a car accident?
我在医院里差不多待了一年
I was in the hospital for over a year.
我做了无数手术 几个月的疗养
I had multiple surgeries, months of rehab.
Dylan差不多在我的病房♥里定居了
Dylan practically took up residence in my hospital room.
他时时刻刻的陪伴着我
He was with me every step of the way.
奇怪的是 我差点死掉这件事改变了一切
In a strange way,my nearly dying changed everything.
我们之间的所有事... 都解决了
Everything bad between us just... dissolved.
那你母亲呢?
What about your mom?
那她和Dylan之间呢?
What was it like between her and Dylan?
我妈妈对Dylan非常严厉
My mother has always been very hard on Dylan.
一度 她把他从遗嘱中移去
At one point,she actually removed him from the will.
Dylan很努力去修补 他和母亲之间的裂痕
That said, Dylan's really been trying to mend fences with her.
从母亲去年冬天得了肾病开始
When Mom had to start dialysis this past winter,
他就去做测试 看能不能捐给她一个肾
he got himself tested to see if he could donate one of his kidneys.
虽然没有匹配 但是他愿意去做 对她来说意义重大
It wasn't a match, but I think it meant a lot to her that he'd even be willing.
对不起 我知道你们很努力找我妈妈
I'm sorry. I know you're working very hard to try and find my mother,
但如果你要是认为Dylan 跟她的失踪有任何关系的话...
but if you think Dylan had anything to do with her disappearance...
你们在看什么?
What are you guys watching?
Sarah姑姑说这个是真人秀
Aunt Sara says it's called reality TV.
来 Al 坐
Come on,Al,sit.
帮我们决定这些渴求注意力的笨蛋 谁的隆胸手术最夸张
Help us decide which one of these attention-starved wackadoos has the scariest boob job.
不用了 我把这些衣服拿出去 再弄点东西吃
No,that's okay. I'm just going to get out of these clothes, grab something to eat.
Sara...
Sara...
你跟Joe谈过了吗?
did,uh,you and Joe have a chance to,to talk?
当然谈过了
Sure did.
好
Great.
Ariel?
Ariel?
干嘛?
Yeah?
你就只能在这里写作业了吗?
Is this the only place you could find to do your homework?
是
Yeah.
那你的卧室呢?
Well,what about your bedroom?
我桌上全都是Sarah姑姑的东西
Aunt Sara's stuff's all over my desk.
那厨房♥呢?
Well,the kitchen?
我集中不了精神
I can't concentrate.
他们在看恶心的秀
They're watching some heinous show.
现在我知道了我周五得上一整天课
And now that I know that I'm going to school all day Friday,
而不是中午就去滑雪
instead of leaving in the middle of the day to go on a ski trip,
我有好多额外的作业要做
I have a lot of extra homework to do.
知道你♥爸♥爸在哪里吗?
Do you know where your father is?
在洗澡 - 好吧
In the shower. - Great.
并不是她不相信你
It's not that she doesn't believe you.
也不是她不信任你的能力
It's not that she doesn't believeinyou.
事实上 她只是不相信我爸爸
It turns out,she just doesn't believe my dad.
她从来都不相信 也永远不会相信
She never has, and she never will.
很好 我打交道的这只鬼还有诚信问题
Great. I'm dealing with a ghost with a credibility problem.
她一直问我"如果Ryan真的那么无辜清白 那他为什么一直都没出现"?
She just kept asking me, "If Ryan's such a decent guy, "then how come he hasn't shown up here?
"他为什么一直都没有来敲门 求我回去?"
"How come he isn't pounding on the front door, "begging me to come back?
甚至连个电♥话♥都不打?"
How come he hasn't even called?"
你知道吗? 我都不知道怎么回答
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表