剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
所以,我很痛苦地得知
And so, I was pained to learn that,
由于个人债务,他被迫接受
because of his personal debts, he was compelled to accept
数十万美元...
hundreds of thousands of dollars...
怎样了? - 很好 就要总结了
How's it going? - Oh,great. He's just about done.
马上就会午间退庭
The judge is gonna call lunch recess any minute.
我得跟他谈谈
Well,I need to talk to him.
麻烦告诉他我在外面 - 好
Will you tell him I'll be waiting outside? - Yeah.
被告的
The defendant's
犯罪同伙已经作证...
former criminal associates have testified...
我真的不想走
I don't want to leave. I really don't.
我只是不知道该如何拒绝
I just don't know how I could pass this up.
被告的
The defendant's
犯罪同伙已经作证...
former criminal associates have testified...
长官 你怎么不说话
Sir,you're not saying anything.
不好意思 想股票去了
Sorry,I was thinking about my stock portfolio.
我还有一小份Lydecker企业股票
I have a small position in the Lydecker Corporation,and...
也许我该抓住时机 再买♥♥一份
I'm thinking now might be a good time to double it.
你的意思是 答应他们
So you're saying I should take it.
你怎能拒绝得了?
How do you not take it?
我也希望抛出诱人的条件留住你 可咱是清水衙门
I wish I could tempt you with a counteroffer,but this is a city office;
他们的薪酬和好处太富足 政♥府♥官员不能拿那么多
the numbers that you're talking about,the benefits,the governor doesn't make that much.
听着...
Look,uh...
即使你的离去会令我很伤心 你又如此重要...
as sad as I'm gonna be to see you go,and...
但你面对的是家庭和未来
as valuable as you are,you're talking about your family's future here. I...
我不认为你能将这些弃之于不顾
I don't see how you can leave that on the table.
他们想立即开工
They want me to start right away.
周一就去 可...
In fact,they're insisting that I start on Monday. But...
让我在这个关键时刻离去 我真的...
leaving you while we're in the middle of this whole serial killer thing,I...
Allison 我欣赏你的奉献精神 但相信我
Allison,I admire your dedication,but believe it or not,
你来局里之前我们也能抓到犯人
we used to catch criminals before you came to work for us,
你走了我们能照常工作
and I'm betting that we can keep on catching 'em once you're gone.
可...
But,uh...
唉 我一定会想你的
damn,I'm gonna miss you.
我也是
I'm gonna miss you.
我还能偶尔拿起电♥话♥...
That doesn't mean I can't pick up the phone and give you a...
跟你聊聊天吗?
a call from... from time to time,right?
一定要的啊
You better.
我回来了!
I'm home!
这是什么?
What's going on? What's all this stuff?
妈! - 有人送礼物来啦
Hi,Mom! - I've got presents.
Caitlyn Lynch和Lydecker公♥司♥ 派人送来的
Caitlyn Lynch and the people at Lydecker sent them over.
Lydecker太棒了!
We love Lydecker! We love Lydecker!
老天 真希望我没迈错步子
Oh,man,I hope I'm doing the right thing.
不过是些漂亮礼品 这样想会好过点
Well,if it makes you feel any better,they certainly sent nice gifts.
我虽不是精神分♥析♥专家 但我知道你在想什么
I'm not psychic,but I know what you're thinking.
不一定因为你捡了便宜
Just because good things are happening for you,
我们捡了便宜
just because good things are happening for us does not necessarily mean that
坏事就将尾随而至
there are bad things right around the corner.
是吗?
It doesn't?
谁说你不配拥有一份体面的工作?
Why aren't you entitled to a nice job?
凭什么你就不能遇见慷慨的老板 像伯乐一样赏识你
Working with people who want to pay you well and treat you like you're special,which you are.
嗯?
Why? Come on.
你为自己高兴 我为你高兴
You be happy for you; I'm happy for you.
本该如此嘛 为自己而高兴吧
You deserve it. Now you be happy for you. Now,come on.
现在 从床上起来
Get up off that bed.
跟孩子们玩玩 庆祝庆祝
Let's round up the girls,and let's go celebrate.
真的 来疯吧
Yeah,I'm talking,let's go crazy. Crazy.
再吃顿大餐 甜点啊开胃菜啊
Let's order appetizers and desserts.
还可以找人洗车
Yeah,I'm talking... I'm talking valet the car.
哦 这我可说不好
I don't know if I can handle this.
一起来玩儿吧
Oh,yeah,yeah,yeah. I'm talking let's lose our minds.
大玩一场 百无禁忌
I'm-I'm gonna throw caution to the wind.
我可以在餐垫上画画
I might even... I might even draw on the place mat.
女儿们 你♥爸♥开始吓到我了!
Girls,your father's starting to scare me!
欧耶
Ooh,yeah,yeah.
敲 敲
Knock,knock.
一点半 我约了调查科的人 做面部拼图
I got you an appointment at 1:30 to sit with the new imaging software guy,
看看能否用电脑 把你梦到的男子画出来
see if the two of you can work up a computer image of this guy you dreamed was cleaning up Autumn Colville's apartment.
太好了 谢谢
Great.Thanks.
我昨儿在法庭上看到孩子他妈了 气色很好呢
Hey, I saw your baby mama yesterday in court.She looks great.
一天比一天好呢
Yeah, getting riper by the day.
收东西啦? 所以那些流言是真的咯?
Packing up, huh?So the rumor I heard was true.
Devalos都告诉你了?
So Devalos told you, huh?
我很抱歉 Lee 我本想亲自告诉你 但我想一切确定了再通知
I'm sorry, Lee. I wanted to tell you myself.I just wanted to make sure it was official.
我本该在下午过去签合同的
I'm supposed to go over there and sign some ntracts this afternoon.
听说他们还车接车送 无微不至
Heard they were backing up a Brink's truck to your ple.
也差不多了
Something like that.
我知道这不是永别
Well,I know it's not the last time we're gonna see each other or anything,
可我想让你知道...
but I want you to know...
我会怀念跟你一起共事的日子
I'm gonna miss working with you.
我也是
Me,too.
怎样?
So?
啥怎样?
So what?
那个药-片- 笨蛋 管用不?
The P-I-L-L,stupid. Did it help?
坦白说 我都不记得自己吃过了
Honestly,I kind of forgot I even took it.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
至少目前为止 它对我没啥作用
I mean,as far as I can tell,it didn't do anything to me.
我没有感觉到什么不同
I didn't feel any different.
不过我昨天从学校回家后 又复习了好长一阵子
I guess I did get a lot of studying done when I got home from school.
绝对是拜帕罗西汀所赐
The Paroxetine totally helps.
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
没再想Stacey Anne的事了吧
Well,did you stop thinking about Stacey Anne?
是啊 毕竟萍水相逢 有啥好想的
Yeah. She didn't really give me a reason to think about her.
嗯 放学后图书馆见咯? - 好
Uh,library after school? - Okay.
Ariel Dubois
Ariel Dubois.
你第三节课才在这里上
You're not supposed to be in this class until third period.
对不起 Parker先生 我有点迷路了
Sorry,Mr. Parker. I got a little turd around.
我知道怎么走了
I think I know where I'm going now.
好吧 最后重申一次
Okay,last chance.
我真的不是你所认为的超级明星
You know,I'm really not the superstar you think I am.
我所预感到的东西也就是半对半错
I'm wrong almost as often as I am right.
Allison 如果你真的有将近50%的准确率
Allison,if you actually bat anywhere near 500,
这儿的每个人都会欣喜若狂的
everyone here will be deliriously happy.
好的 新工作的第一个任务
Okay,so first order of business.
我记得我曾经看到过 你的灵感 常常来源于你的梦境 是这样吗?
I remember reading that your insights often come to you in your dreams. Is that true?
不是所有的时候 但是通常我都是在睡梦中见到那些的
Well,not all the time,but certainly a lot of what I see comes to me in my sleep.
这是什么?
What's this?
这是你新档案夹
That is your new file cabinet.
你的公♥司♥硬盘
Your company hard drive.
我希望你能把所有的梦 所有的感觉和印象都写下来
I want you to write all your dreams in it,all your impressions.
无论是晚上你梦见的 还是白天你感受到的
The ones that come to you at night,the ones that come to you during the day.
我希望你将它们逐一记录
I want you to log them in that book.
即使你认为那些梦跟Lydecker搭不上边儿 我也希望你能把它记下来
Even if you think they have nothing to do with Lydecker,I want you to make a note of that.
你确定要"所有的"?
You sure about "everytng"?
要写的可太多了 还要分类整理
That's a lot to write down. That's gonna be a lot to sort through.
Allison 我们刚签合同 要为你脑子里的东西付一笔"小"钱
Allison,we have just agreed to pay a small fortune for the contents of your head.
我们当然不想错过 你脑子里转的任何念头
We certainly don't want to miss anything that might pass through it.
对不起
Oh,sorry.
这是我老板 啊 我的另一个老板
Oh,it's my boss. It's my,my other boss.
我 我目前的老板 你好?
My,my current boss. Hello?
Allison 希望没有打扰到你
Allison,I hope I haven't gotten you at a bad time,
但是现在人事部门要你签一些文件 还要上交你的身份证件
but apparently Human Resources needs you to sign some forms and surrender your IDs
以及停车证什么的 这样你才能拿到最后一笔工资
and parking pass before I can put through the requisition for your final paycheck,
所以我只是想确认一下 你今天肯定要回来一趟
so I just wanted to make sure you were,in fact,coming back today.
当然啦 我还得跟一些人道别呢
Ohabsolutely. I still have people I need to say good-bye to.
嗯 我4点左右到你那里 - 好
Um,I should be there around 4:00. - Fine.
我可能见不到你 所以留下你的通行证和钥匙
Just,I probly won't see you,so,uh,leave the pass,your keys,
还有其他东西 都放到最上面的抽屉 我会把所有你要签的文件都放在桌面上 好吧?
all that stuff in your top drawer,and I'll leave all the things you need to sign on your desk,okay?
我得赶紧走了 要上庭了
Gotta run. Due in court.
好吧 再见
Uh,bye.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表