剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
几周前出车祸死了
she died in a car accident a couple weeks ago.
是淹死的
Drowned.
今天是她的忌日...
Today was the memorial and...
不 我只是...我需要自己静一静
No,I just... I need to be by myself.
我不想再为你悬着心
I need to not be worrying about you.
请你离开
I need you to go.
别逼我叫人
Please don't make me call somebody.
那女孩的死我很遗憾
I'm sorry about the girl.
但我住在这里 我睡在这里
But I'm staying here. I'm sleeping here.
放下
Put it down.
放下 - 出去
Put it down. - Go.
好好睡一觉 孩子们
Don't forget to get a good night's sleep,folks.
明天是个大日子
Tomorrow's the big day.
Snowden小姐? - 有事?
Miss Snowden? - Yes?
你认识一个叫Garrett的人吗?
Do you know somebody named Garrett?
抱- 抱歉 你- 你叫什么名字
I- I'm sorry. Wh-What is your name?
小姐 我在跟你说话
Young lady,I'm talking to you.
你好像知道我的事 你是怎么知道的 你叫什么名字
You seem to know some things about me and I'd like to know how and I'd like to know your name.
先生?
Sir?
Allison 你在这干嘛?
Allison. What are you doing here?
Douglas Lydecker的儿子?
Douglas Lydecker's son?
我知道我早该告诉你了
I know I should've told you sooner.
回来的飞机上我一直在纠结 直到飞机降落
I debated with myself all the way home on the plane and then I landed,
我打电♥话♥给Joe 他叫我直接开车过来
I called Joe,he told me to drive right over here from the airport.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
为了保护家人你不得不这么做
You did what you had to do to protect your family.
我能理解
I understand that.
Douglas Lydecker威胁你 那是个可怕的威胁
You were being threatened by Douglas Lydecker. That's a formidable threat.
如果我不理他的话 来找你 他可能还活着
He might still be alive today if I just ignored him and came right to you.
那么 现在怎么样了?
So,what happens now?
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
如果Lydecker的儿子真的逃往国外
If the Lydecker boy is truly at large in a foreign country,
首先就得引渡他
the first step would be to try to extradite him.
没有具体物证这基本是不可能的
And that's almost impossible to do without concrete physical evidence.
你什么都做不了?
You can't do anything?
目前真的没办法
Not at the moment.
我可以找法官谈谈 拜托一些朋友
I may talk to Justice,ask some friends of mine there to take a second
用偏见的视角多审视下这个恐怖事件 但...
and third look at this terrorist thing with an especially jaundiced eye,but...
怎么?
What?
这次谈话的后果 曾让我害怕的浑身颤抖
I've been quaking in anticipation of this conversation.
Douglas Lydecker一直让我相信
Douglas Lydecker convinced me that the second that
我一旦把他儿子的名字告诉你
I even uttered his son's name to you,
地面就会裂开巨缝 吞没我和我的家人
the earth was just gonna open up and swallow me and my family whole.
但...
But...
我跟你谈了 什么都没发生 什么都没变
nothing is different now that we had this conversation. Nothing.
什么都没发生
Nothing's gonna happen.
除了我知道Justin Lydecker 还会再杀人
Except I know that Justin Lydecker is gonna kill again.
Lydecker的所有员工 都在为
All of us here at the Lydecker Corporation are obviously still reeling
公♥司♥创建人兼总裁 Douglas Lydecker的死亡消息震惊
with the news of the death of our founder and CEO,Douglas Lydecker.
但我向全球所有投资者
But I want to reassure all of our investors,
所有客户和员工保证
our customers and our employees around the globe that
公♥司♥经营仍将有序进行
our business operations will continue without interruption.
我相信我们的坚持会让恐♥怖♥分♥子♥知道
I believe to do anything less would be to suggest that
结束这位工业巨头生命的暴行
the savagery that ended this great industrial titan's life
不会造成任何影响
was somehow effective
公♥司♥创立者对创造有价值的产品
and that our founder's belief in the power of ideas to create worthwhile products
创造充分就业机会的伟大理念 是永不会放弃的
and meaningful employment was somehow misplaced.
这是不容争辩的事实 谢谢
Of course,nothing could be further from the truth. Thank you.
这是从墨西哥紧急记者招待会 现场发回的报道 Caitlyn...
And that was the scene at a hastily called press conference in Mexico today where Caitlyn...
我很高兴有人愿意看这个
Well,I'm glad somebody's happy about all this.
Devalos真的说他无能为力?
Devalos actually said there was nothing he could do?
没错 他要证据 或者Justin回美国
Well,he needs evidence. He needs Justin to come back to America.
证据 他找不到 叫他回国...
The first he doesn't have and the second...
更是天方夜谭了
is never gonna happen.
所以 没错 他无能为力
So,he's right,there's nothing to do.
当然 除了替我找个律师 解除跟Lydecker的合同
Except of course,for me to find a lawyer to get me out of this Lydecker contract.
可是...
But,hey...
所以上帝才要创造明天
that's why God invented tomorrow.
能和你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
但我不相信他会真的伤害她
But I just didn't believe that he would hurt her.
不管怎样 他不可能杀她
Not kill her,anyways.
然后我就... 我逃了
And I just... I left.
我跑走了
I ran away.
她根本不认识我 她只是代课老师 我就像个白♥痴♥
I mean,she doesn't know my name or anything and she's just a substitute,but I feel like an idiot.
我不知道明天要怎么走进教室 去参加她监考的测试
I don't know how I'm gonna go in that classroom tomorrow and take that test with her standing there.
你觉得这有道理吗?
You think maybe that was the point?
也许Stacey Anne是想跟我开个大玩笑?
You think maybe Stacey Anne just wanted to play a big joke on me?
想让我在监考老师面前出丑?
Try and get me to embarrass myself with the teacher who was gonna proctor the test?
我不知道 宝贝 但你得去教室
I have no idea,honey,but you are gonna walk in that classroom.
你得去考试
You are gonna take that test.
当然 我只是心烦
Obviously,I'll just be mortified.
我会低头偷偷溜进去坐在后面
I'll just slink in with my head down and sit in the back and hope that
希望她没注意到我 不会跟我说什么
somehow she doesn't notice me,doesn't say anything.
你在说什么? 你要吃粒药吗?
What are you saying? That you might want to take one of those pills?
不 我不想
No,I don't think so.
最糟的已经过去了 Stacey Anne已经不在了
I think the worst is over. I think Stacey Anne is done with me.
我都不知道怎样再走进教室门
I think that the hardest part's gonna be walking through the door.
来吧 选一条动脉 老爹
Go ahead. Pick an artery,Pop.
想让我从哪一条开始?
Which one do you want me to start with?
颈动脉怎么样? 那是我的最爱
How about the carotid,huh? That's always a winner for me.
Diane 是你吗?
Diane,are you out there?
为啥有人敲我的门?
Why is someone knocking on my door?
她知道 - 啥?
She knew. - What?
Caitlyn知道Justin要杀了他爸爸
Caitlyn knew Justin was gonna kill his father.
她知道的比我早 但她却无动于衷
She knew it before I did,but she didn't do anything to stop it.
你知道的
You knew.
啥?
What?
不说声"你回来我真高兴"?
No,"It's good to have you back"?
没有"旅程怎么样啊?" 只是"你知道了"
No,"How was your flight?" Just,"You knew."
那你说我知道什么 Allison?
So,what did I know,Allison?
你认为我知道什么?
What is it that you think that I knew?
Justin要杀了他爸爸
That Justin was gonna kill his father.
那天我来告诉你他没吃药的时候 你已经知道了
When I came here that day to tell you he wasn't taking his medication,you already knew.
你梦到了 你... 你只是让它去发生
You had dreamt it. You-you... you just let it happen.
这可是指控啊
That is quite an accusation.
那又怎样? 现在你就能接手了?
So what? Now-now you're just running the place?
暂时性的
Well,temporarily.
永久性的要看董事会的决定
Ultimately,that will be up to the board.
但前提是我做的不错...
But presuming I do a good job...
Allison 这对你也很好
Allison,this will be good for you,too.
我比别人更明白 你是多么重要的人才
I understand better than most what a valuable asset you can be.
我深知对向我们这样的公♥司♥来说 你的价值有多大
I understand what a real value you are to a company like ours.
你对Lydecker先生的死袖手旁观
You let Mr. Lydecker die.
我看见了 Caitlyn 我那时就是你 我不会让你得逞的
I saw it,Caitlyn. I am onto you,and I'm not gonna let you get away with it.
得逞什么?
Get away with what exactly?
即便你对这些很确定
I mean,even if you were accurate about any of this,
你仍没有证据 我实际上做了什么 对吗?
you still haven't suggested that I actually did anything,have you?
只是我做了个梦 并没有对别人说
I mean,all that might have happened was maybe I had a dream and didn't tell anyone.
你就是这么说的 对不?
That's what you're saying,right?
那又不犯法
That's not a crime.
我需要休息一下
Now I need to freshen up.
沉思一下
Have a little contemplation time.
我想一小时后 我们再开个小会
Oh,I was thinking in maybe about an hour,we'll have a little meeting,
你 我 一些其他部门主管
you,me,some of the division leaders.
我有个宏伟的计划 我要实施它
I have some big plans I'm gonna lay out.
你知道他在哪吗? Justin?
Do you even know where he is? Justin?
他太危险了!
He is dangerous!
你说过你会对他做些什么
You told me you were gonna do something about him.
不 其实我不知道
No. Actually,I have no idea.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表