剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我在给小家伙做豆夹衣服
I'm trying to make a pea pod for peanut.
你确信知道自己在做什么?
Do you actually know what you're doing?
好了 我们来看看 过来 小蔬菜
Well, let's see. Come here, you vegetable.
来看看穿上去怎样 过来
Let's see what is looks like. Come on.
试试... 噢 这样穿
Let's try this... on. Yeah. There we go.
现在... 看是不是和你想的一样 ?
Now, was... was that more like you had in mind?
就像妈妈做的一样好
That looks almost as good as something Mom would do.
这是对我的夸奖
Well, I take that as a compliment.
我认识你吗? - 不
Do I know you? - No.
我们都不认识他
None of us know him.
来 去换衣服 我给你拿零食
Come on. Let's get you changed, and I'll get you a snack.
快去
Go.
谢谢
Thank you.
乐意效劳 宝贝
You're very welcome, sweetie.
如果妈妈还在生病 不能来看表演 你能来吗?
If Mommy's still sick and can't come to the play, will y come?
Marie! 听见了吗? 快去
Marie! You know what? No. Come on.
一定会来的
You couldn't keep me away.
再见
Bye now.
再见
Bye.
谁?
Who is it?
嘿 你在里面吗? - 有什么事?
Hey, are you in there? - Yes. Is there a problem?
我到处找你
Oh, I've been looking all ov for you.
你怎么绕过走廊进去不被孩子们发现的?
Um, how did you get in there without the girls seeing you coming down the hall?
我从厨房♥的玻璃滑门穿过来从后面走的
I went through the sliding glass door in the kitchen, and I to the ck way.
为什么你要站在门外说话?
Well, why aryou-you talking to me through the door?
你怎么不进来?
Why don't you just come in here?
是啊 如果一切都正常 我也不想在门外说话
Ah, yeah, you know, if it's just the same, I-I think I'd rather not.
进来吧Joe这太荒谬了
Oh, come on, Joe. It's ridiculous.
这都是你熟悉的东西
There's nothing in here that you haven't seen before.
我希望你不一样
Oh, I beg to differ.
真是的
Honestly.
有件事要说一下
Um, here's the thing.
我想我今晚要带孩子们去医院看你
Is, I-I think have to take the girls to the hospital to visit you tonight.
去看Allison 看你
Visit Allison. Visit you.
我觉得我不能把这事隐瞒太久
I-I dot think that I can keep this thing under wraps for too ch longer.
我得告诉她们昏迷的问题
I think that Iave to tell them about the coma.
还有你的问题
About you.
我只是要让你知道 我们回来后 事情可能会很奇怪
And I... And I just want to let you know, because things might get weird when we get home.
更奇怪
Weirder.
你在担心Ariel 是吗?
You're worried about Ariel, aren't you?
你觉得她已经生气了...
Well, you think that she's angry now...
我不知道 也许我该离开
Oh, I don't know. Maybe I should just leave.
那么你只用解释昏迷...
And then all you have to explain is the coma, and you just...
剩下的就不用说了
you just spare them the rest.
你知道吗 我也这么想过 但是...
Well, you know, I thought about that, but the thing is...
我不想你离开
I don't think that I want you to leave.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
有人要来?
Well, are-are you expecting someone?
留在这 别让别人见到你
No. Stay right here. Don't let anyone see you.
Joe - 检察官先生
Joe. - Mr. District Attorney.
我很抱歉事先没告诉你我要来
I'm sorry to show up unannounced.
首先 我来是告诉你 今天早上你给我的头发...
First of all, for what it's worth, those hairs that you gave me this morning, they, um...
和在公园尸体上找的 不一样
They don't match the hairs that were found on the body of that man in the park.
所以无论这头发是谁的 都不需要躲着警♥察♥
So whoever's hairs those might have been, they probably have nothing to fear from the police.
好的 我想这至少让一个人松了口气
All right. Well, I-I'm sure that's a relief to someone.
同时我们查出死者是谁
In the meantime, we have figured out just whose body that is we found out there.
死者名叫Porter Hayes 是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Dead man was a private investigator named Porter Hayes.
主攻离婚案件
Specialized in divorce work.
你肯定在想 这跟我有什么关系
Yeah, I know. You're thinking, "What does any of this have to do with me?"
你见过这个男子么?
Have you, um... have you ever seen this man before?
只从报纸上
Only in the newspapers.
今晚 你女儿同学的母亲拨♥打♥悬赏热♥线♥
The mother of one of your daughter's friends called the reward hotline early this evening.
说孩子在你房♥里见到了他
Her little girl swears that she saw this man in your house today.
如你今早所说 咱们的确不是第一次打交道了
Like you said at that hospital this morning, I've known you folks a long time.
虽然我是正常人
That hair that you gave me?I'm no psychic, but, um,
但我强烈感觉到 那些头发来自Todd Emory
I have a very strong feeling that it might belong to Todd Emory.
Joe 如果Todd Emory真在你家
Joe, if Todd Emory were here, if he was hiding in your house, you'd...
你会告诉我的 对吗?
you'd tell me, right?
直说了吧
I'm asking you a direct question.
那个男人两天前从医院逃跑了 你知道他在哪儿
That man has been missing from the hospital for two days now, and I think you know where he is.
他在这里吗?
Is he here?
晚上好 地方检察官
Good evening, Mr. District Attorney.
我就是Todd Emory 你在问关于我的问题吧
I'm Todd Emory. I think you're asking some questions about me.
他走了
He's gone.
被带回医院了
They took him back to the hospital.
那你怎么还这么难过呢?
Okay, so, why do you look so sad?
你又不认识他 没必要...
I mean, you didn't even know him, so...
我相信如果我能帮助他
I think I convinced myself that if I could help this guy, that...
妈妈多少会有转机
that somehow that would help your mom get better, too.
我也知道这不太靠谱
I know it doesn't make a lot of sse.
是 - 嗯
No, it doesn't. - No.
他走前拿了一张你跟妹妹们的合照
He took a picture of you guys with himhen he left.
不好意思让你不感觉舒服了
I'm sorry if this upset you.
好吧
Okay.
老爸晚安 - 晚安
Good night, Daddy. - Good night, sweetie.
Todd?
Todd?
你不认得我了?
Oh, you don't know who I am, do you?
是我
It's me.
Sam
Sam.
Samantha 你老婆
Samantha, your wife?
上帝啊
Oh, God.
医生说记忆可能有些受损
The doctors said there'd be some memory loss, but...
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. Oh, everything's just a...
有些许空白
It's a bit of a blank right now.
难以置信
That's amazing.
对我也是一片空白?
Even me? I'm a blank?
我们结婚七年了
We've been married for seven years.
我相信一切顺利
I'm sure everything is good...
不久都会恢复的
will come back soon.
Todd
Oh, Todd.
Todd 遇袭那晚
Todd... the night that you were hit...
为什么你会出现在那个荒郊野地?
why were you out there in the middle of nowhere?
我真的记不起来了 不好意思
I'm sorry. I just... I don't... I don't have any idea.
警♥察♥说 他们在陌生人家中找到你
The police said that they found you in some strange family's house.
这也无法解释
I can't explain that.
你真的一点儿也想不起来了?
You don't remember anything? Anything at all?
死者名叫Porter Hayes 是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Dead man was a private investigator named Porter Hayes.
主攻离婚案件
Specialized in divorce work.
Porter Hayes 他是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Porter Hayes. I think he was a private investigator.
不知怎的我就记得这个
Yeah, for some reason, that stuck in my head.
抱歉打扰
Excuse me? Sorry to interrupt.
一点药剂 帮助Emory先生入睡
I have a little something to help Mr. Emory sleep.
医生说的
Doctor's orders.
干得很好 Todd
You did that really well, Todd.
也许你真是选错行了
Maybe you missed your calling in life.
你真适合干体力活儿
Physical labor really seems to suit you.
你没必要杀他
You didn't have to kill him. And you don't have to...
也没必要杀我的
You don't have to kill me.
你令我别无选择
Well, you didn't leave me much wiggle room, Todd.
我们本可幸福美满地生活
We could have had a wonderful life together, you and me.
你和我 我和我汉子
You and me, me and my flings, but no.
可不能 你偏要雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥来调查我
You had to go and hire a private investigator, get him to follow me around town,
偷♥拍♥我 你为什么要这样做?
taking all of those pictures. Why?
就为休了我 让我一个子儿都得不到?
So you could divorce me and leave me with nothing?
我看你没搞清楚状况 亲爱的
I don't think you understand how this game is played, dear.
跳进去
Go on. Get in the hole.
躺下 怎么舒服怎么躺
Well, lie down. Make yourself comfortable.
不会太久的
You're going to be in there a while.
你要干什么?
So, what are you going to do?
从后面射死我?
Are you going to shoot me in theack of my head?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表