剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
He's dead?
两年前他在一场车祸中丧失
He was killed in a car crash two years ago,
从一作家的休养所开车回家的途中
driving home from a writers' retreat.
跟一辆赃车迎头相撞
Struck head-on by another vehicle, a stolen vehicle.
等到事故被人发现的时候
By the time the accident site was discovered,
另一辆车的司机 也就是偷车贼 已经跑了
the other driver, the car thief, had disappeared.
消失在夜色里
Skulked off into the night.
我们一直没有找到那个人
We never managed to identify him.
抱歉 Allison 我不知道你究竟看到了什么
I'm sorry, Allison. I don't know what you think you saw,
但是Nathan已经死了两年了
but Nathan's been dead for two years now.
他不可能在6个月前杀了Gabrielle的姐姐
It seems unlikely that he killed Gabrielle's sister 6 months ago.
嗨 想开点
Hey, look on the bright side.
至少那女人没听到...
At least this woman wasn't in the room
你指控她的亡夫杀害了她姐姐
when you accused her dead husband of murdering her sister.
你还在看这些画呢?
Would you put that thing away already?
对不起 只是...
I'm sorry. It's just so...
太真实了?
Accurate?
是啊 虽然我们已经跟Bridgette谈过了
Yeah, I mean I know we've had the talk with Bridgette,
而且她在科学课上 想必也见过这些东西
and I know she's seen all this stuff in science class,
但 我是说...
but I mean, it's just...
但是什么?
But what?
你这样子就好像自己过去从来没画过裸体画似的
You're acting like you never drew a picture of a naked person before.
好吧 我承认我也曾经在笔记本上 偶尔涂鸦过女人的胸部
Yeah, I'm sure that I scribbled the occasional "bazoom" in my notebook,
可是 跟这个完全不同
but I mean, nothing like this.
怎么? 州官可以放火
What? A young boy's fascination with "bazooms" is okay?
百姓就不能点灯?
But a young girl's curiosity about that, isn't?
我现在马上去关灯
I'm just going to turn off the light now.
对啊 就该这样
Yeah, you do that.
你是说 这是Joel Tiernan干的?
So, you're telling me Joel Tiernan did this?
Joel Tiernan Gabrielle Tiernan的现任丈夫
Joel Tiernan, Gabrielle Tiernan's current husband,
事实上 就是那个肇事逃逸的司机
is, in fact, the hit-and-run driver
杀了她第一任丈夫Nathan Cafferty的凶手?
who killed her first husband, Nathan Cafferty?
这位女士可真宽容
That is one very forgiving lady.
显然 我认为她根本不知道
Well, obviously, I don't think she knows.
显然
Obviously.
我知道这听起来很荒谬 Lee
Look, I know how this sounds, Lee,
可我昨晚确实梦到了
but I dreamt about it last night.
Joel Tiernan就是那起事故中的另一个司机
Joel Tiernan was the other driver in that accident.
我认为 他额头上的大疤痕就是在事故中弄的
I think that's how he got that big scar on his forehead.
怎么了?!
What?!
抱歉 Manny让我们俩查旧案子
I'm sorry, it's just Manny puts us on one cold case,
而你却梦到了一单更旧的案子
and you start dreaming about another that's even colder.
也许今晚你还会梦到 谁绑♥架♥了Lindbergh的婴儿
Maybe tonight you'll see who took the Lindbergh baby.
如果我是对的呢?
What if I'm right?
如果Joel Tiernan确实是凶手呢?
What if Joel Tiernan is responsible for this?
若你对自己的所见深信不疑
If you're sure about what you saw,
当我说"没问题"的时候
and when I say "sure,"
我会以百分百的信心 去问询邻近地区的居民...
I'm talking in the neighborhood of 100 percent...
然后 我会把那个人带来审问
then I'll bring the guy in for questioning.
问他事故发生的时候 他人在哪里
Ask him to account for his where abouts at the time of the wreck.
可如果你并不确定...
But if you're not...
别忘了 这些都是Manny的朋友
Remember, these are Manny's friends.
至少那个妻子是
At least the wife is.
我得告诉你 如果Tiernan 确实是我们要找的人
I got to tell you, if you're right about this Tiernan guy,
毫无疑问Gabrielle可以抓他们
Gabrielle sure can pick them.
你那是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
昨天 我问了去世姐姐的几个朋友
I interviewed a few of the dead sister's friends yesterday.
其中一个人告诉我 Robin在06年发生过一次小意外
One of them told me about a little accident Robin had in '06.
她说是自己摔伤的
She claimed she'd fallen,
可是她朋友发现她的脖子上有瘀伤
but the friend spotted some bruising around her neck.
觉得她也许是在袒护谁
Got the feeling she may have been covering for someone.
可能是个虐待狂的男朋友
An abusive boyfriend, maybe.
看来她确实如此
Turns out she was.
而那个男朋友就是Nathan Cafferty
And his name was Nathan Cafferty.
慢着 她和她妹妹的丈夫有染?
Wait a second, she was having an affair with her sister's husband?
情况持续了一年 直到Nathan认定
For about a year until Nathan decided
他还是爱着Gabrielle
he was still in love with Gabrielle.
据她朋友所说 Robin并没有坦然接受
According to the friend, Robin didn't take it well.
还威胁说要告诉她妹妹
Threatened to tell her sister.
于是Nathan采用了暴♥力♥
Nathan got physical.
扼住Robin的脖子 把她扔在墙上
Grabbed Robin by the neck, threw her up against the wall.
这些就发生在她死去的小屋里
It happened in the same cabin she died in.
我看到了 Lee 昨天我看到这些了
I saw it, Lee. I saw it yesterday.
我只是不太明白 等等...
I just didn't understand. So, so, wait...
所以 如果Robin和Nathan之间有染
So, if Robin was having an affair with Nathan,
我们是否该带Gabrielle来审问?
shouldn't we bring in Gabrielle for questioning?
她有杀人动机
She's the one with the motive.
当然 如果她知道姐姐 跟自己的丈夫有一腿的话
If she knew her sister was getting it on with her husband, sure.
可是据那个朋友所说
But according to the friend,
她完全没发现
she never found out.
还有 我做了一些调查
Besides, I did some checking.
发现了一些她在谋杀当晚 出席Flagstaff的慈善活动
There are all kinds of photos of her at some charity event in Flagstaff
且一直持续到凌晨才离开的照片
till the wee hours on the night of the murder.
而且 她是主动来找我们帮忙的 记得么?
Plus, she's the one that came to us for help, remember?
如果她就是凶手 那么干嘛要来找我们
It wouldn't make much sense to reheat a case that'd gone cold
重翻旧案呢? 道理上说不通
if, uh, if you were the killer, now, would it?
嗨 是我
Hey, it's me.
我刚接到Bridgette学校打来的电♥话♥
Um, hey, listen. I just got a call from Bridgette's school.
校方让我们今天3点过去
They want us to come in today at 3:00 to meet with,
跟她的美术老师和学校顾问见面
uh, her art teacher and a school counselor.
好吧
Yeah.
Dubois夫妇 我是美术老师
I teach art, Mr. and Mrs. Dubois.
我不是一个封建守旧的人
I'm not a prudish man,
如果我是给大学生教人体素描的话
and if I were teaching a life drawing class to a group of college students,
也许对这件事我就一笑置之了
I might be inclined to laugh this off.
可事实上
But the fact is,
Bridgette是个10岁大的四年级小孩
Bridgette is a ten-year-old in a fourth grade art class.
而这是她两天里第二次
And this is the second time in two days
把她的老师 我 画得如此生动了
she's drawn a vivid portrait of me-- her teacher.
我不知道该说什么 Enright先生
I don't know what to say, Mr. Enright.
这确实有失礼节
This obviously is inappropriate,
我们非常抱歉 - 是的
and we're very sorry. - Yeah.
谢谢 也希望你们理解
I appreciate that. And please understand,
Bridgette是我有幸教过的
Bridgette is one of the most imaginative students
最具想象力的学生之一
I've ever had the pleasure to teach.
我很乐意给她上课
I adore having her in the class,
可我也不得不说
but I'd be lying
过去的这几天她确实让我很困扰
if I said the last couple of days haven't been disturbing to me.
所以 我把Tharp夫人也叫来 跟我们一起商讨
So, that's why I asked Mrs. Tharp to sit in with us.
Enright先生和我认为
Mr. Enright and I thought that
或许Bridgette跟我谈谈会比较好一些
perhaps Bridgette could use the benefit of a few sessions with me.
你认为Bridgette需要看心理医生?
You think that Bridgette needs to see a psychologist?
就因为这个?
Because of this?
这些画作很生动
The drawings are rather graphic.
我们只是想知道
We just wanted to find out
Bridgette从何处得来这样的灵感
where Bridgette got the impulse to make them.
看看是不是身边的什么事情
To see if she's been exposed to anything
导致她对裸体画如此感兴趣
that could have caused this preoccupation with the naked form.
噢 等等 她身边没有发生任何过分的事情
Oh, wait a second. She hasn't been exposed to anything,
而且这也不能叫做感兴趣
and this is not a preoccupation.
只是一个小孩 发挥了自己的想象力而已
It's just a kid using her imagination.
我是说 Bridgette需要有人教导她 什么事情该做 什么事情不该做
I mean, Bridgette needs a lesson in what's appropriate and what isn't.
但是她根本没必要接受心理治疗
She doesn't need, she doesn't need to go to therapy.
我不是有意冒犯
With all due respect,
可你并不是她作品的主人公 Dubois先生
you're not the subject of the drawings, Mr. Dubois.
我才是 - 对 可是...
I am. - Yeah, but...
我不太同意你的想法
I'm not sure I agree with your assessment.
我也不认为你跟我一样
Well, I'm not sure that you know my daughter
那么了解我女儿 Enright先生
as well as you think you do, Mr. Enright.
Tharp女士
Mrs. Tharp,
我们很感激你的建议
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表