剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
她唯一的女儿 怎么会眼睁睁看着她死去
How could her only daughter just let her die?
我们的关系变得紧张 她威胁要跟我脱离关系
It got nasty between us. She threatened to cut me off.
你绝不会让这事发生
And you couldn't let that happen.
Harmony Fletcher 你因为谋杀Felicia Hoyt被捕了
Harmony Fletcher, you're under arrest for the murder of Felicia Hoyt.
你有权保持沉默 你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供
You have the right to remain silent; anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
进来
Yeah?
你找新住处找得怎么样了
How goes the hunt for a new place to live?
令人振奋
that's encouraging.
如果我 呃 要跟你说...
If I,uh, tell you something...
你保证不翻白眼
promise not to roll your eyes?
我从来不翻白眼
I don't roll my eyes.
你这辈子都在翻白眼
You've been rolling your eyes my whole life.
你最好马上说 因为我根本不知道自己还翻白眼
Well,maybe you should have said something sooner,'cause I honestly have no idea that I'm doing it.
我想我老公了
I miss my husband.
看 你又做了一遍
There,you just did it again.
Sara... - 我知道 这听起来荒唐 对吗
Sara... - I know. It sounds crazy,right?
你到底...你到底在说什么
What... what are you saying?
你是说你突然间就改变主意了
You saying you suddenly changed your mind?
你是说你相信他是清白的了?
You saying you think that he's innocent?
因为...如果你这么想 我...我有些事要告诉你
Because,if you do, there's something that I... I got to tell you.
你不需要告诉我任何事
There's nothing you need to tell me.
我知道他出轨了
I know he's having an affair.
我甚至知道他的偷♥情♥对象
Even have a pretty good idea who he's having it with.
可是我真的想他 我想回家
But I miss him, and I want to go home.
等下 稍微等一下 - 我一刻都不想再等了
Well,hold on, just wait a second. - I don't want to hold on a second.
我就是想这样做
That's what I want to do.
如果他还要我
If he'll have me.
如果他还要你?
If he'll haveyou?
准备再翻白眼了吧
Get ready to roll those eyes again.
是我先背叛了他 Joe - 什么
I cheated on him first,Joe. - What?
我先背叛了他 在大约一年前
I cheated on him first. About a year ago.
去年夏天 某个工作日 沙滩俱乐部 那时候Ryan还在工作
Last summer. It was at the beach club during the week, while Ryan was at work.
我平时不喝酒 也只跟Ryan一起喝
I never drink during the week, and I never drink without Ryan.
但那时开始下雨 真的无事可做
But it started to rain,and there was nothing else to do,
然后一个很帅的男人请我喝酒
and this nice-looking guy bought me a drink.
什么都不问 就直接叫服务生送过来
Didn't even ask. Just sent it over.
我想要说服自己 那不过是个酒后的噩梦
I kind of convinced myself it was all a big drunken nightmare.
但是之后 那男人开始给我发信息
But then,the guy started texting me.
我没有回过短♥信♥ 我从来没有回应过他
I didn't answer his texts. I didn't even encourage him.
可还是被Ryan看见了
But Ryan saw one.
说点什么吧
Well,say something.
不管怎样 我准备...
Well,anyway,I'm...
明天一早就回家
heading home tomorrow morning.
希望他还没有换门锁
Hopefully,he hasn't changed the locks.
谁知道 也许会出现奇迹
Who knows? Maybe a miracle will happen.
也许他会找到再爱上我的理由
Maybe he'll find a reason to love me again.
给你点安慰 我很自信 你的钥匙仍然能打开你家门
Well,for what it's worth, I have it on pretty good authority that your key will still let you in.
不管你信不信 跟Allison结婚后
And believe it or not, being married to Allison,
我开始慢慢学着去相信这些奇迹
I'm learning to buy into this miracle thing more and more.
你嫁入了一个怎样的家族 恩?
It's quite a family you've married into,huh?
爸爸是骗子 妹妹出轨
Dad's a liar, sister's a cheater.
我都开始相信 也许我妈平时猎杀流浪汉当做消遣
I'm starting to think maybe my mom kills drifters in her spare time.
至少她又回去了 我们家现在平静了
Well,at least she's home again, and there's peace for now.
Ariel? 亲爱的 你的房♥间整理好了
Ariel? Honey,your room's ready!
你知道吗 我要做舅舅了
Hey,you know what? I get to be an uncle.
我是说 如果爸爸说的都是真的 我就要做舅舅了
I mean,if everything that my dad says is right, I'm going to be an uncle.
恭喜你 舅舅 - 谢谢
Congratulations,Unc! - Thank you.
Ariel 可以回房♥间了
Ariel,you can have your room back!
我猜我也要当舅妈了 - 没错
I guess I'll be an aunt. - That's right.
你们在喊什么
What's all the hollering about?
宝贝 你能去厨房♥告诉姐姐 她的房♥间已经好了么
Honey,can you go tell your sister in the kitchen that her room's ready?
你们在说啥
What are you talking about?
Ariel不在厨房♥
Ariel isn't in the kitchen.
她都没有从学校回来过
She's not even home from school yet.
什么...你说什么 现在到5点了
What... what are you talking about? It's after 5:00.
好吧 可是她真的还没回家
Okay. But she's still not home from school.
你知道吗 今天星期五 我敢打赌她离开学校去滑雪旅行了
You know,it's Friday. I bet she left school and went on that ski trip.
Ariel? - 厨房♥里有Ashley的号♥码
Ariel? - I have Ashley's number in the kitchen.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表