剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Actually, I worked from home today. Um...
你在开会时我作为家长做了个决定
you were in meetings and I needed to make an executive parental decision,
之后 我发现有必要 在你回家后好好商量一下
and after I made it, I didn't see the point of discussing it until you got home.
商量什么
Discussing what?
她情绪低落 很难为情
She was upset. She was embarrassed,
我没法强制她去学校
and I-I just couldn't bring myself to force her to go to school.
什么 你没办法?
What, you couldn't bring yourself?
你当时不在 没看见她脸上的表情
Why? You weren't here. You didn't see the look on her face.
她一直说她控制不了自己
She just kept saying that she couldn't help herself.
我认为我们应该先不让她去学校
Now, I, I think we should just keep her away from school
直到这件事过去
until this thing passes.
你要让她旷更多的课?
You want her to miss more school?
没错 就是这样
Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do.
你想想 大家不都这么做
I mean, you know, p-p-people do it all the time.
孩子会生病 只好呆家里
Kids get sick, they stay home.
但她没生病
But she's not sick.
她没生病 Joe
She's not sick, Joe.
事出有因
This is happening for a reason.
她画这个是有原因的
She's drawing these pictures for a reason.
不能因为我们不了解就让她缺课
She can't just miss school 'cause we don't know what it is.
万一我们永远都解决不了呢
I mean, what if we never figure it out?
等等 这是什么
Wait a second. What is this?
什么是什么
What's what?
我不知道 这个点
I don't know. This spot.
在Enright老师的胸膛上
On Mr. Enright's chest.
不知道 也许是他的乳♥头♥
I don't know. It's his, you know, his nipple.
我觉得不是
No, I don't think so.
看 只有一个
Look, there's only one.
而且 每张画上都有
And look, it's on all these.
她在每张画上都画了
She drew it on every single picture.
它在变大吗
Is it growing?
看上去它的形状在改变
It looks like it's just changing shape.
这个看上去像个圆圈
Look. This one's like a little circle,
这里像个X
and then here it looks like an X.
也许她不仅仅是在画Enright老师
Maybe she's not just drawing Mr. Enright.
很有可能她是在给他看病
Maybe she's diagnosing him.
Phoenix市今天
The city of Phoenix mourned today as one of its favorite sons,
向去世的著名作家 受人尊敬的市民
renowned author Nathan Cafferty,
Nathan Cafferty致哀
was laid to rest.
Cafferty先生上周在车祸中丧生
Mr. Cafferty, whose net worth was estimated at somewhere between $15 and $20 million
其身后资产估价为1500-2000万
was killed last week when his car was struck head-on by another vehicle.
其遗孀 Gabrielle 声称
He is survived by his wife, Gabrielle,
就她所知 她的丈夫死时 正在创作新的作品的说法
who insists that rumors that her husband was working on a new book at the time of his death were,
实属谣言
to the best of her knowledge, untrue.
我们的朋友经常说 我和Gabrielle是一对奇怪的夫妻
"Our friends often commented that we made an odd couple, Gabrielle and I.
她相信宇宙中有着更多我们未知的奥秘
She believed with all her heart that there was far more to this universe
所谓科学家解释不了的
than the so-called "scientists" would have us believe.
而我不这么认为
I, of course, did not.
在旁人眼中 我们或许毫无共通之处
To the casual observer, it may have appeared we had little in common, but faith,
然而信仰 正如人常所述 依靠的都是女性
as it has often been said, is feminine.
即使是玩世不恭的人
Even the cynic who believes in nothing
也会找到命定的女孩
find a girl who believes in him."
Nathan Cafferty自传
我搞错了
I was wrong.
并不是Nathan Cafferty的灵魂
Joel Tiernan isn't walking around
在Joel Tiernan的身体里
with the soul of Nathan Cafferty inside of him.
而是 Nathan Cafferty的自传
He's walking around with Nathan Cafferty's autobiography.
什么?
I beg your pardon?
你记得我跟你说过 车祸那天晚上我看到
Remember I told you that I saw pages raining down from the sky
漫天飞舞的纸张么?
the night of the car wreck?
我想那就是Nathan Cafferty的自传
I think that's what it was. It was Nathan Cafferty's autobiography.
Joel偷了它 没有人读过
Joel stole it before anyone else could read it.
这就是他为什么这么了解Nathan
That's how I knew so much about him.
所以他才能让Gabrielle 相信他就是他
That's how he could convince Gabrielle that he was him.
他有着一份...
He had a...
如何变成Nathan的说明书
a virtual manual on how to be him.
抱歉 我知道我跟你说过
Look, I'm sorry. I know I told you
Joel是Nathan 我弄错了
that Joel was Nathan. I was wrong.
我和Gabrielle都掉入了同一个骗局中
I fell for the same scam Gabrielle did.
我唯一不明白的是
The only thing I don't know is,
如果Joel Tiernan就是Joel Tiernan
if Joel Tiernan was always Joel Tiernan,
为什么他要杀Robin Aronson
why would he kill Robin Aronson?
可能因为他没杀她 Allison
Maybe because he didn't kill her, Allison.
什么?
What?
在你来几分钟前Lee告诉我的
Lee brought this in a few minutes before you arrived.
等等 这是谁
Wait a second. Who's this?
Arthur Kolber
Arthur Kolber.
他在Robin Aaronson被打死的 那个木屋里做维修工人
Worked as a maintenance man at the cottages where Robin Aaronson was beaten to death.
当我在调查旅馆工作人员的时候发现
I was doing my due diligence on the hotel staff when I found out
Kolber两个月前 对他的一个女性朋友进行性侵犯
Kolber sexually assaulted a female friend two months ago.
我让实验室比对了一下他的
I had the lab compare his blood with the drop that we found
和犯罪现场的血滴
at the scene of Robin Aaronson's murder, and...
结果发现
guess what.
完全吻合
A perfect match.
Kolber声称他在修理木屋的时候割伤了手
Kolber claims he cut his hand doing repairs at the cottage,
不过我不信他
but I don't buy it.
我确定他就是我们要找的人
I'm pretty sure this is our guy.
等一下
Wait a second.
即使他没杀Robin
Even if he didn't kill Robin,
难道我们不能
what about everything he's done to Gabrielle,
凭他对Garbrielle的所作所为
everything he's put her through.
起诉他吗
Can't we get him on that?
凭什么
On what?
Gabrielle是个成年人了
Gabrielle is a full-grown woman.
如果她想相信她嫁给了死去丈夫的鬼魂
If she wants to believe that she's married to the ghost of her dead husband,
没有法律不允许
well, there's no law against that.
另一方面
On the other hand,
如果说我不认为Joel Tiernan
I... I'd be lying if I said
在隐瞒些事情 那是假的
that I didn't think that Joel Tiernan was hiding something.
但是
But here's the thing--
因为怀疑他谋杀他的小姨子
I already owe the man an apology
我已经欠他一个道歉了
for accusing him of killing his sister-in-law.
我不能在没有证据的情况下
I certainly can't also accuse him of perpetrating
指控他犯下了残忍♥的
one of the cruelest hoaxes I've ever heard of,
欺诈罪
especially without proof.
你没有证据 对吧
You... don't have any proof, do you?
是啊
Yeah, well.
我也没有
Me neither.
抱歉 我不明白
I'm sorry. I don't get it.
你女儿
Your daughter has done
画了一堆关于我的裸体画
maybe a dozen more explicit drawings of me,
而你想和我聊这个点
and you want to talk to me about this dot?
我不确定那只是个点
I'm not so sure that it is just a dot.
我想那可能是个痣
I think that maybe it's a mole.
好吧 一个痣 所以?
All right, a mole. So?
所以 你有吗
So... do you?
你胸膛上有个痣吗
Do you have a mole on your chest?
这颗
One that's, you know,
和画上的位置差不多的?
in roughly the same spot as these?
我不确定
You know what? I don't really know.
我身上有痣 大部分人都有
I've got quite a few moles. Most adults do.
我知道 但是我说的是这个痣
I know, but I'm talking about this one.
你在画上看到它的形状改变了吗
You see how it's changing shape in the pictures?
看上去 像是在变大
See, it's, like, growing?
我不想吓到你
I don't mean to alarm you,
但我认为你应该去看医生
but I think that you might want to see a doctor.
Dubois先生 无意冒犯
Mr. Dubois, with all due respect to your daughter,
这只是随手乱画的东西
these are doodles.
你是认真的建议 我去做个皮肤癌的检查
Now, are you seriously suggesting that I have myself tested for skin cancer
仅因为你女儿的涂鸦?
because of your daughter's doodles?
说实话 没错
Actually, I am.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表