剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
家人 我们的精神支柱 我们的避风港湾
Family. It's our rock. Our salvation.
他们是我们在这世上的至亲至爱
These are the people we are closest to in the whole world.
我们共筑梦想 我们血脉相连
They share our dreams. They share our blood.
但往往也是至亲至爱之人伤我们最深
And yet it's often those closest to us who are capable of hurting us most deeply.
"生存还是死亡"
"To be or not to be".
在哈姆雷特里已不再是个问题
That was not the question inHamlet.
真正的问题是"我叔叔怎能杀了我父亲 然后再娶我母亲?"
The question was: "How could my uncle kill my father and marry my mother?"
这就是他们所谓的家庭娱乐?
Is this what they mean by family entertainment?
而现实生活更加骇人听闻
Real life is even more frightening.
世界著名橄榄球运动员 被起诉勒死妻子
A world-famous football player is accused of garroting his wife.
兄弟两人因残杀父母而入罪
Two brothers are found guilty of massacring their parents.
政♥府♥表示国内16%的凶案
And the government tells us that almost 16% of the murders committed in this country
发生在家庭成员之间
are perpetrated by one family member against another.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
没人会知道这是你干的
No one will ever know it was you.
没事吧?
Everything okay?
噢 天哪... 我做了个最可怕的梦
Oh,my God,I just... I just had the worst nightmare.
你知道你在说什么吗?
Did you hear what you just said?
我是认真的...
No,I mean it,it was just...
真的是个噩梦
it was truly a nightmare.
是一个很可怕的梦
Just,you know,a bad dream.
绝不会发生的事 绝不能发生的事
Something that would never happen. Something that could never happen.
只是个噩梦
Just a bad dream.
一个噩梦? 绝不能发生?
A bad dream? Could never happen?
好吧
Excellent.
灵媒缉凶 第五季第9集 家族异事
噢 好的
Oh,yeah.
星期天一大早的 你起来干嘛?
Sunday morning. What are you doing up?
我听到你和妈妈在厨房♥里
Oh,I heard you and mom in the kitchen.
对 你妈妈今早要上几小时的班
Yeah,well,Mom's got to go in to work for a couple of hours this morning,
所以我想在她吃早饭的时候陪陪她
so I just thought I'd keep her company while she ate breakfast.
看我在过道里发现了谁
Look who I found in the hallway.
你妹妹们还没起来 对吗?
Hey,your sisters aren't up yet,are they?
没有 只有我起来了
No. Just me.
其实我想单独找你们俩谈谈
I actually want to talk to you guys about something without everyone else around.
好的
okay.
昨晚 看完电影后 Ashley爸爸邀请我 Madison和Carla
Uh,well,last night, after the movies, Ashley's dad invited me, Madison,and Carla
下周末一起去他旗杆市的度假屋滑雪
to go skiing at his cabin in Flagstaff next weekend.
他人真是太好了 我觉得
That's awfully nice of him. I think.
是啊 那就你们三个姑娘 和Ashley的爸爸?
No,it is. So would it just be,uh,you three girls and Ashley's dad?
噢 还有Ashley的哥哥Jamie
Uh,well,Ashley's older brother Jamie will be there.
我想他还会带些朋友去
And I,uh,think he's bringing a few of his friends,too.
Ashley的哥哥有多大...
How much older is Ashley's...
他高三了
He's a senior.
我真的很想去
I'd really like to go.
我知道滑雪很贵 但我可以用当保姆挣来的钱
I know skiing is expensive, but I could use babysitting money.
他们周五中午左右就会出发 就是说上午四节课之后 就得跷课了
And they want to leave around noon on Friday, which means missing everything after fourth period,
但我整个学年都没有缺席过
but I haven't been absent all year.
宝贝 这件事你♥爸♥和我得好好商量 我现在要走了
Um,well,honey,this is really something that Daddy and I need to talk about and I-I got to go now.
好的
Okay.
我保证会再和你商量这事的 好吗?
But I promise we'll talk later,okay?
嘿 你能送送我吗? - 好的
Hey,um,can you walk me out? - Yeah.
高三的男生 - 她什么时候长这么大了?
Senior boys. - When did she get to be so old?
请等等 好吗?
Can you hold that,please?
谢谢
Thank you.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
是车祸造成的
It was a car accident.
什么?
I'm sorry?
你在看我的疤 对吗?
You were wondering about my scar,right?
是几年前的车祸造成的
I was in a car accident a few years back.
抱歉 我不是故意的...
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
噢 这就好办了
Oh,well this is convenient.
你们都已经见过面了?
Did you all actually meet?
Allison Dubois 这是Dylan和Brooke Hoyt
Allison Dubois, this is Dylan and Brooke Hoyt.
这是Scanlon警探
Detective Scanlon.
Hoyt先生和夫人
Mr. and Mrs. Hoyt.
我们是兄妹
We're brother and sister.
我是...官方灵媒
I'm... the official psychic.
很高兴见到你 Brooke
Nice to meet you,Brooke.
还有你Allison和Scanlon警探
And you,Allison. Detective Scanlon.
Brooke和Dylan是我一个老朋友的孩子
Brooke and Dylan are the children of a dear old acquaintance of mine.
他们的母亲是我大学同学
I went to college with their mother.
很感谢你们周末还愿意见我们
I really appreciate you all seeing us on a Sunday.
别客气 请进
Of course. Please.
我最后一次和妈妈说话是在周四晚上
The last time I actually spoke to Mom was Thursday night.
约好第二天一起去吃午饭
We made a date to have lunch.
周五我开车去她家 发现她的车不在车道
Friday I drove over to her place and her car wasn't in the driveway.
我有钥匙 我就进了屋子
I have a key. I went into the house.
却到处都找不到她
She was nowhere to be found.
我就去报了警 警♥察♥说如果她 48小时后还没出现 他们才能立案
I went down to the police, they said if she didn't turn up after 48 hours we could file a report.
我们昨晚去立案了
We did that last night.
我们坐在那里 填完了所有的文件
We're sitting there.Filling out all the paperwork,
然后跟这个漠不关心的警官 描述情况
talking to this very bored-looking officer and I,I just,
坦白说 我觉得我们得走后门才行
frankly,I felt like we needed to pull some strings.
我妈已经失踪了三天了 却似乎根本没人关心
This woman has been gone at least three days, and we can't seem to get anybody excited about that.
所以我就想到去找你了
So that's when I thought about calling you.
我很乐意帮忙 你们也知道 我跟你们母亲很亲密
And I'm happy to help. As you know,I'm very fond of your mother.
但事实是 失踪案属警方管辖
But the truth is, missing people are the province of the police.
所以我请Scanlon警探一起来
Now I've asked Detective Scanlon to sit with us
那他就可以代表你们和部门里联♥系♥
so that he can liaise with the department on your behalf.
我也请了Allison过来 因为 坦白说
And I've asked Allison to be here because,well,frankly,
在这类案件中 她是不可多得的人才
um,she's an invaluable resource in these kind of matters.
但到最后 如果她真的失踪了
But at the end of the day, if she is truly missing,
我们还是得靠警♥察♥去找她
it's police that we have to depend upon to find her.
关键是 "如果她真的失踪了"
The key phrase being "if she truly is missing."
所以我们必须向你们问清楚 她是否只是去哪里旅行了
Which is why I have to ask if you're sure that she didn't just take a trip somewhere.
瞧 表面上可能看不出来 但事实上她身体不是很好
Look,you wouldn't know it from looking at her, but she's not a well woman.
她得糖尿病好多年了
She's had diabetes for years.
她每天要给自己打三针
She has to give herself three injections a day.
她的肾脏也开始衰竭 她必须去医院透析治疗
Her kidneys are starting to fail, she has to go to the hospital for dialysis treatments.
所以 心血来潮去旅游不像是她的作风
So,no, spontaneous travel is not something she's inclined to do.
那她的作风是怎样的?
What is she inclined to do?
她有什么爱好吗? 她喜欢购物吗?
Does she have any hobbies? Uh,does she like to shop?
她喜欢大自然
She likes nature.
她喜欢骑车 她喜欢远足
She likes to bike; she likes to hike.
甚至在她患病之后 她也没有放弃
Even after she started getting really sick, she wouldn't slow down.
我总是很担心 要是受伤或迷路了该怎么办?
I always worry, what if she gets hurt or lost?
我是说 如果她没有带够胰岛素?
I mean,what if she doesn't have enough insulin?
我求你了 她甚至不肯回我电♥话♥
I'm begging you. She won't even return my phone calls.
Brooke 你得帮我在妈妈面前说说好话
Brooke,you've got to talk to Mom for me.
我不能这么做 Dylan 妈妈已经和你断绝关系了
I don't think I can do that,Dylan. Mom's cut you off.
她不想和你扯上任何关系 - 我知道她怎么想!
She doesn't want anything to do with you. - I know what she wants!
我知道她怎么想
I know what she wants.
但我需要钱
But I need money.
我欠了债
I have debts.
不能再拖的债
Debts you can't make late payments on.
Brooke 求你了
Brooke,please.
向她解释 我遇到麻烦了
Just explain to her that I'm in trouble.
还有我会把钱还给她的
And that I will pay her back.
我正要开始做新的生意
I'm starting a new business.
又一桩新生意
Another new business.
你又想出败家的新花样了
You've come up with yet another way to lose money.
你真有才 - 这不公平
You're amazing. - That's not fair.
瞧 我不会在妈妈面前替你说话的
Look, I'm not talking to Mom for you.
抱歉 我不能
Sorry. I can't.
对于你这种人 我很同意妈妈的做法
When it comes to you, I happen to agree with her.
你就是个败家子
I think you're an embarrassment.
我很高兴她和你断绝了关系
I'm glad she cut you off.
我再问你一次
I'm asking one more time.
他们的关系可真改善了不少
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表