剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
那正是我指望你去做的事
That's part of what I was counting on you for.
Allison 你和他在梦里有特殊的联♥系♥
Allison,you seem to have a special dream connection with him.
Caitlyn 11点的客户来了
Caitlyn,you're 11:00 is here.
Allison 你得走了 我今天还有事呢
Allison,I need you to go. I need to get on with my day.
哦 Allison 别忘了你还有合同在身
Oh,Allison,remember,you're still under contract here.
我希望你能像Lydecker先生
And I expect you to honor the same level of confidentiality
去世之前那样保守秘密...
that existed before Mr. Lydecker passed on...
不然会面对同样的后果
or face the same consequences.
请先完成第一部分的个人信息
Please take a moment to complete the personal information in section A.
一个接一个往后传
Take one test booklet and pass the rest to the person behind you.
考试25分钟 现在开始
And your 25 minutes begins now.
看自己的 别说话
Eyes front,no talking.
Julie 拜托! 开门吧!
Julie,come on! Open the door!
我知道你在的
I know you're in there.
今天是周三 10:30 明天又不放假
It's Wednesday,10:30. It's a school night.
别装作你听不见
Don't pretend you can't hear me.
我有钥匙 我进去了啊?
I still got my key. I'm coming in,okay?
Julie?
Julie?
Julie?
Julie?
我是Garrett
It's Garrett.
我进来了啊?
I'm coming in,okay?
Julie?
Julie?
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey,you okay?
没事了 亲爱的
It's okay,honey. Look...
他们说你可以一个月后再考
They said that you could take that test again in a couple months.
我知道你很沮丧
Look,I know you're disappointed.
你给自己的压力很大
I know you put a lot of pressure on yourself.
或许下次我们该重新考虑一下药的事
And maybe next time we should rethink this pill thing.
我是说 要是...
I mean,if...
要是那样那样能让你轻松些...
if that's what makes it easier for you to deal with these situations...
有人要挖走她的眼睛
Someone's gonna take her eyes.
什么?
What?
Snowden女士...在周三 10:30左右
Miss Snowden...on a Wednesday,around 10:30,
有人会去她家 碎尸 挖走她的眼睛
someone's gonna come into her house and cut her up and take her eyes.
Diane 11点给我定一个午餐会议好吗?
Diane,can you make my 11:00 a lunch meeting?
早上我要去研发中心
I want to go down to R&D in the morning.
好的 - 谢谢
Yes,of course. - Thank you.
Justin Lydecker 最近过世的百万富翁 Douglas Lydecker之子
Justin Lydecker,son of recently deceased billionaire Douglas Lydecker,
今晚早些时候在凤♥凰♥城地区 因涉嫌恐怖的连环凶杀案被捕
was arrested earlier this evening in connection with a grisly string of murders in the Phoenix area.
据称 当Justin Lydecker试图闯进
We're told the case broke when Justin Lydecker was caught breaking into
当地一名女教师的公♥寓♥时被捕
and entering an apartment of a local teacher.
有关人员已确认Lydecker被捕时
The authorities have confirmed that Lydecker had numerous surgical knives
身上带有大量的手术刀
in his possession at the time of the arrest.
警方还怀疑并调查
The police are also said to be investigating a theory that
在墨西哥城 这周的早些时候
the young man may actually have been responsible for his father's death
他是杀害他父亲的凶手 - 哦 天啊
in Mexico City earlier this week, - Oh,my God.
这桩凶案最初认为是... - Lynch女士?
a murder that was initially... - Ms.Lynch?
现在不行
Not now.
抱歉 但Allison Dubois来了
I'm sorry,but Allison Dubois is here.
地方检察官也来了
She has the district attorney with her.
快进来 坐吧
Come in. Have a seat.
谢了 没关系 我们不会太久的
Thank you,but that's okay. We won't be staying that long.
看来你已知道Justin Lydecker被捕了
I see that you already know about the arrest of Justin Lydecker.
是的 我... 我很震惊
Yes,I'm-I'm shocked.
我知道他很困惑 但我不知道...
I knew he was troubled,but I had no idea...
别 Caitlyn 别说了 他都知道了
Stop,Caitlyn. Just stop. He knows everything.
Justin 当我说不会判他死刑后
Justin-- at the request of his counsel--
照他律师要求的 爆了不少猛料
became quite talkative when I took the death penalty off the table.
他供出好多关于你的有趣信息
He shared some very interesting information about you.
显然 你知道他对他爸爸的所有企图
Apparently,you knew all about his intentions towards his father.
他说和你详细的商谈过
Said he discussed it with you at length.
你事先告诉他 他父亲计划将他转送到墨西哥
That you had tipped him off in advance that his father planned to transport him to Mexico
你甚至还建议他 那里是杀他父亲的最佳地点
and that you even suggested that that might be the perfect place for him to kill his father.
你知道能贿赂官员 让这像是一场恐怖袭击行为
That you knew you could pay off the right officials to make it look like an act of terror.
你看我说的对不对
Let me make sure I understand.
你们指控我犯罪 是基于连环杀人犯的供词
You're accusing me of some sort of crime based on the word of an admitted serial killer?
要是你们只知道这些 那我就放心了
Well,if that's all you have,I'm quite confident that
对于这项指控 我的律师就轻松多了
my attorney's will make short work of these accusations.
实际上 这件案子的转折点 不光是Justin的供词
Actually,our case doesn't hinge on Justin's word as much as
还有他在Lydecker公♥司♥的 语♥音♥信箱内容
on the combined contents of his voice mail inbox here at Lydecker,
他手♥机♥的信息记录
his personal cell phone text-message records
还有你在墨西哥贿赂的官员的证词
and the testimony of some of the officials that you paid off in Mexico.
那你是先给你的律师打个电♥话♥
So do you want to take a moment to make that phone call to your attorneys now
还是等你到局里再说?
or would you prefer to wait till we get downtown?
不介意的话 我先打个电♥话♥
I'd prefer to make that call now,if you don't mind.
没问题 Dubois女士 我在外面等你
Not a problem. Mrs. Dubois and I will wait outside.
Allison
Oh,Allison.
我想你会知道 我给律师打完电♥话♥后
I'm sure you'll understand that after I get off the phone with my attorneys,
我会让人力资源部终止与你的合约
I'll be calling Human Resources and instructing them to terminate your contract,
收回你的车和任何相关的钥匙 电脑数据 文件
retrieve you car,collect any keys,computer data,documents,
所有以公♥司♥名义购买♥♥的衣物
any items of clothing that might have been purchased with corporate funds.
我同样会派人去你家
I'll also be sending someone to your house to retrieve any property that
去收回所有公♥司♥所购买♥♥的财产
might have been purchased with corporate dollars.
你明白的吧?
You understand, don't you?
嗯 我明白
Yes, I understand...
并且我很感激
and I'm grateful.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表