剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
I do.
真心真意 也很高兴你找我倾诉
I mean it, I'm happy to talk.
只要能解决你的问题 无论要熬夜多久我都乐意
I'm happy to stay up as long as it takes to work this out.
干嘛啊?!
What?!
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine. All right.
不过如果你改变心意了 如果你...
But if you change your mind, if you...
如果你想找人倾诉 就算是在三更半夜
if you feel like talking, even if it's in the middle of the night,
也可以把我叫醒 说真的
just wake me up. I mean it.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
怎样
How we doing in there?
搞定了
All done.
就在那
It was right there,
当初留下的地方
where we left it.
我收好工具 然后咱离开这里
I'll gather up my tools and we'll get out of here.
等等
Wait a second.
你饥渴吗
You hungry?
我又饥又渴
I'm hungry.
你说什么啊 我们两小时前才刚吃完
What are you talking about? We ate just two hours ago.
不是 不是那种饥渴
No, no, not that kind of hungry.
掩护我
Cover me.
你闻到吗
Do you smell that?
食物诱惑的香味
Smells good enough to eat.
离她远点!
You stay away from her!
起来! - 不要 求求你! 不要!
Get up! - No, please! No!
不要! 不要 求求你! 你会弄伤我的!
No! No, please! You're hurting me!
盯紧这些人
Keep an eye on these folks, huh?
好好品尝我滚烫的精华吧
I'll make sure I leave some nice, hot leftovers for you.
您听说过"天下无谎"这个节目吗
Have you ever heard of Truth Be Told?
什么
I'm sorry?
是一个电视节目
Well, it's a television show.
好吧 愿闻其详
Okay, if you say so.
大约六个月前这个节目停播
It went off the air about six months ago.
还记得我们在Burke夫妇的小屋时
Remember when we were at the Burkes' cabin,
我给你说过我梦到 他俩和另一对夫妇吗
I told you I had a dream about them and another couple?
那时我以为我梦到的
At the time, I thought the things I saw in the dream
是前晚他俩被杀时的场景
took place the night before--that they had something to do with them being killed.
但现在我在想
But now I'm thinking
我梦到的场景是至少六个月前的
the things that I saw in my dream took place at least six months ago.
好吧 两对夫妇聚在一块看电视
Okay, two couples get together to watch some television.
六个月前 六天前 又有什么区别
Six months ago, six days ago-- what's the difference?
区别就是在那晚有人擅闯民宅
The difference is, on that night there was a home invasion.
两个戴着面具的男人
Two men wearing masks,
他俩在找东西 找一个背包
they were looking for something-- a satchel.
他俩找到了 然后他俩绑起两对夫妇
They found it, and then they tied up both of the couples,
还强♥奸♥了Skahan夫人
and I think that they raped Mrs. Skahan.
呃 我不知道怎么回应你好 Allison
Well, I don't know what to tell you, Allison.
我想如果真有相关的 擅闯民宅或性侵犯案件
I would think if there had been a report of a home invasion or a sexual assault for that matter,
那县警♥察♥局一定会跟我说起的
that the sheriff's department would have mentioned it to me.
就算真有这样的案件
And even if there were,
又与Lindsay Burke和 Paul Burke的死有何关联呢?
what does any of that have to do with the killing of Lindsay and Paul Burke?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可我一直做那些梦
But I keep having these dreams.
也许六个月前 袭击他们四人的歹徒回来
I mean, maybe the men who assaulted all ur of them six months ago came back
杀害了Paul和Lindsay
and murdered Paul and Lindsay.
也许Julie和Michael不说出来
And maybe Julie and Michael aren't saying anything
是因为他们害怕会成为下一个目标
'cause they're afraid they're going to be next.
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我唯一知道的是 我们要再一次带他们回局里来
The only thing I'm sure about is, we need to bring them back in here.
我们要再一次跟Julie和Michael谈谈
We need to talk to Julie and Michael again.
你好 有何贵干?
Hi. Can I help you?
Dubois先生 我叫Jack Herkosh
Mr. Dubois, I'm Jack Herkosh.
我是Terry Cavanaugh的律师
I'm an attorney. I work for Terry Cavanaugh.
在Aerodytech 我们经常被鼓励 向自己的项目经理提点子
At Aerodytech, we were always encouraged to present our ideas to our project manager.
我提的其中一个点子就是
And one of the ideas I developed was
用反光镜来增幅太阳能电池 的电量的概念
this concept for a solar cell that used reflective mirrors to amplify its power.
你向你当时的项目经理 Joseph Dubois先生提出这个概念?
And you presented that concept to your project manager at the time-- Mr. Joseph Dubois?
没错 我向Dubois先生提出我的想法
That's correct. I presented Mr. Dubois with my idea.
他说这个概念有发展空间
He said the concept had potential,
但之后却没人跟进
but no one ever followed up with it.
现在我知道了 那是因为他当时就 打算把这个点子据为己有
And now I realize that's because he was planning to appropriate the idea for himself.
你怎么向Dubois先生提出你的概念?
And how did you present your concepts to Mr. Dubois?
我写在一张公♥司♥内部备忘纸上 符合Aerodytech的标准程序
Through an inter-office memo. That's standard procedure at Aerodytech.
你手上拿着的这张纸
The piece of paper that you're holding in your hand,
正是你给Dubois先生的那张吗
is that the same one you gave to Mr. Dubois?
正是
It is.
不对
That is just not true.
他从没给过我内容为太阳能电池的纸
He never gave me any memo about solar cells.
这张是他律师寄给我们的复印件
This is the copy of the memo that his attorneys sent to us.
"这点子也许有发展空间
"There might be some potential here.
"我们可以操作一下 看看结果
"Let's run it up the flagpole and see what happens.
J.D."
J.D."
那不是你的笔迹吗 - 是
Isn't that your handwriting? - Yeah.
那不是你签的姓名首字母吗 - 是是是
Aren't those your initials? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我知道你们心里不好受
I understand that this may not be an easy time,
但我们还有些问题
but we just have a few more questions.
请问 - 知无不言
Anything. - Absolutely.
可能听来有些离题
This may seem a bit far afield,
但我们在调查约六个月前Burke的 小屋里可能发生过的擅闯民宅案件
but we're investigating the possibility that a home invasion took place at the Burkes' cabin approximately six months ago.
你们知道此事吗
Do either of you have any knowledge of this?
不知道 呃 Paul肯定没和我提过相关的事
No. Uh, Paul certainly never mentioned anything like that to me.
Skahan夫人呢?
Mrs. Skahan?
没 从没听说过
No. I never heard about such a thing.
那既然如此 我就可以肯定地说
So, that being the case, I assume it's safe to say
当晚你俩都没在那儿?
that neither of you were there on this particular night?
在哪儿? 在小屋那? 没
Where? The cabin? No.
我重申 您所提到的擅闯民宅案件
Again, this home invasion you're talking about--
我根本不觉得真有这么一宗案件 更遑论我俩当时并未在场
I don't think it ever happened, much less our being there.
Skahan先生 原谅我冒昧一问
Mr. Skahan, forgive me for asking this,
你眉骨的疤痕得来已久?
but the scar above your eye--how long have you had that,
怎么得的?
and how did you get it?
这个疤? 呃 大约...
This? Uh, about...
大约一年前
about a year.
我爱骑山地车
I go mountain biking.
去年摔了个跟斗
Took a tume last year.
我的疤与Paul和Lindsay有什么关系?
What does this have to do with Paul and Lindsay?
当下还不方便告知
I'm not at liberty to say at the moment.
Skahan夫人 我要问你个敏感的问题
Mrs. Skahan, this is a delicate question,
你是否受过性侵犯?
but have you ever been the victim of a sexual assault?
Skahan夫人 我真的需要你的回答
Mrs. Skahan, I really need you to answer.
没 我没受过性侵犯
No. I've never been sexually assaulted.
你骗人
You're lying.
Skahan夫人
Mrs. Skahan,
我知道你经历过的事极为隐私
I know what happened to you was incredibly personal,
极为痛苦 但我们真的需要你的协助
incredibly painful, but we need your help.
好啊 我俩也提供协助了
Fine. And we've offered to provide it,
但你们的问题太无稽
but these questions are nonsensical.
这种事与Paul和Lindsay的死无关
This stuff has nothing to do with Paul and Lindsay.
我知道我们的问题 侵犯到你们的隐私 Skahan先生
I know this must all seem terribly cryptic to you, Mr. Skahan,
但我们真的想查出 你们朋友发生了什么事
but we really are trying to find out exactly what happened to your friends
查出是谁下的手
and who's responsible.
我要再次感谢两位来局里会面
I want to thank you both again for coming down to meet with us.
抱歉我们说的话得罪你们了
I'm sorry if we said anything to upset you.
我向你们保证 我们会查明真♥相♥的
And I promise you, we will get to the bottom of this.
他们俩都在撒谎
They're lying, both of them.
好 他不是骑车摔下来得到的疤 她则是遭人侵犯
Fine. He didn't get the scar from riding his bike and she was assaulted
又不愿意提及
and doesn't want to talk about it.
这些都不犯法啊
None of that is against the law.
他俩知道的远比说出来的多
They know more than they're telling.
是又怎样 不是又怎样
Maybe and maybe not.
你还想我怎么做 Allison?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表