剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Maybe now you'd be willing to tell me who tipped you to that stock.
没关系 我自找没趣
That's all right. I deserve that.
我狂妄自大
I was arrogant.
成为赢家一定感觉很好
Must feel good to be on the winning side of an equation.
嗯 Terry 呃... - Joe 让我们开诚布公谈一谈
Yeah. Terry,um... - Joe,let's be frank.
在你的部门有可能开始盈利之前
It's still at least a couple of years
至少还需要几年
before your division even has the possibility of turning a profit.
我现在提供资金是最具投机性质的冒险行为
It's the most speculative venture I am currently funding.
我并不相信你有可能在那支股票上
Now,I don't believe for a minute
赚取足够多的钱来买♥♥下我的全部股份
that you could have possibly earned enough off that stock to buy me out,
但是很显然你是个聪明人
but it's also clear that you're a clever guy,
不仅仅作为一个工程师 看起来你对市场也甚有了解
not just as an engineer, but you seem to know your way around the markets as well.
所以 听我说
So,I'll tell you what.
如果你仍然感兴趣的话 我愿意把你的公♥司♥再卖♥♥给你
If you're still interested,I'll sell you back your company.
我不会让你局面完全失控
I'm not going to let you completely off the hook.
你要付给我许可使用费
You're going to end up paying me a royalty,
但是如果你能弄到几百万美金
but if you can get together a couple million dollars,
我们可以想想办法 让你慢慢还清剩下的费用
we can figure out how you can pay me the balance over time.
这样对你来说应该行得通
That should work for you,
我也有机会把账本上
and it'll give me the chance to get all that red ink
你的公♥司♥所造成的赤字给消去
your enterprise generates off my balance sheets.
你觉得怎么样?
So,what do you say?
几百万美金?
A couple million dollars?
不不不不 我不是在电♥话♥里谈判这个
No,no,no,no. I'm not going to negotiate over the phone.
我只是想说 如果你仍然想这样做
I'm just saying,if you still have a desire to do this thing,
那么 呃 我有点想帮你
then,um,I have half a mind to help you.
Joe? 你还在吗?
Joe? You still there?
我在 你-你真是太慷慨了 先生
Yeah. That's-that's very generous of you,sir.
我可能得有段些时间去弄几百万美金
You know,it may take me a little while to put together a couple million dollars.
别谦虚了 我都看到你采取行动了
Don't do the modesty thing. I've already seen you in action.
快点!
Come on!
我用理发师邦妮和你换海滨女郎邦妮!
Trade me the Barbershop Bonnie for the Beach Bunny Bonnie!
好不好? - 不!
Please? - No!
你们准备好上♥床♥睡觉了吗?
You girls ready for bed?
没有... - 没有
No... - No.
你们在干啥 嗯? 玩洋娃娃?
What you doing,hmm? Playing with dolls?
是的 但是Marie不好好玩
Yeah,but Marie isn't playing nice.
我想和她换着玩 她不干!
I wanted to trade,but she won't do it!
这个洋娃娃叫什么名字?
What's this doll's name?
海滨女郎邦妮
Beach Bunny Bonnie.
海滨女郎邦妮? 这是什么名字?
Beach Bunny Bonnie? What kind of a name is that?
我喜欢那天你给纸娃娃起的名字
I like those names that you gave the dolls the other day.
"Maye和Wilt" 还有...
"Maye and Wilt" and...
那些不是娃娃的名字 爸爸 根本不是
Those aren't doll names,Daddy. Not really.
呃 我知道 但是我喜欢
Well,I know,but I liked them.
嗨 你知道我发现了什么了吗?
Hey,you know what I noticed?
你今天没有从报纸上剪纸娃娃
You didn't cut out any dolls out of the paper today.
你不让我这么做了 爸爸!
You told me not to,Daddy!
是啊 你不让她那么做了 爸爸
Yeah,you told her not to,Daddy.
是的 我知道 但是我改变注意了
Yes,I know,but I changed my mind.
我告诉你啊
I'll tell you what,you know.
如果你今天晚上睡觉之前 想要从报纸上剪纸娃娃
If you want to cut a couple dolls out of the paper tonight
并给她们起名字 我不会反对
before you went to bed and name them, you know,that would be okay with me.
如果你想的话
If you wanted to.
你是怎么想的? 你想这样做吗?
What do you think? Do you want to do it?
呃 纸娃娃是给婴儿玩的!
Uh-uh. Paper dolls are for babies!
等等 那很好玩啊 来吧 剪几个纸娃娃玩
Wait a second. It'll be fun. Come on. Cut a couple out.
你可以随便给他们起名字
You can name them anything you want.
你难道不想弄一个小娃娃 比如说 辉瑞(制药公♥司♥ 世界500强之一)?
Don't you want to make a little,I don't know,Pfizer doll?
通用(美国汽车公♥司♥)娃娃呢?
How about GE?
你不是一直想给娃娃起名叫"通用"的吗?
Haven't you always wanted a doll named "GE"?
我累了 爸爸
I'm tired,Daddy.
"苹果"呢? Gwyneth Paltrow给她的女儿取了这个名字
"Apple"? It worked for Gwyneth Paltrow.
接电♥话♥ Allison
Devalos
Devalos.
喂... 长官?
Hello... sir?
我刚刚和Scottsdale警局通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the Scottsdale Police.
你有可能是对的
You may have been right.
要么是Kevin Flynn有同伙 要么是Scottsdale出现了一个模仿者
Either Kevin Flynn had a partner or Scottsdale's got itself a copycat
他在继续完成着Flynn遗留下来的事情
who wasted no time in picking up where Flynn left off.
哦 不...
Oh,no...
大约一个小时前 他们在垃圾箱里
Yeah,they found the body of a young girl
发现了一具年轻女孩的尸体 是被打死的 手法和Flynn相同
in a Dumpster about an hour ago pummeled to death just the way Flynn used to do it.
她戴着一款上面有她的名字的项链 对吗?
She was wearing a necklace with her name on it,wasn't she?
"Tara" - Tara
"Tara." - Tara.
发现尸体的时候还在她身上
It was still on her when they found the body.
你还看到了其他东西吗?
Did you see anything else?
他的相貌? 住址? 车牌号♥?
His face? An address? A license plate?
是的 哦 没有 我很抱歉
Yeah. Uh,no. I'm so sorry.
我仍然不太明白为什么 要这么大老远的开车去Scottsdale
I'm still not sure I understand why we're driving all the way to Scottsdale.
我们想要任何尸检信息 他们都会乐意发给我们
Any forensic information we want, they'd be happy to send us.
不 不 我不这么想 我想要的不是这个
No,no,I don't think so. Not what I'm after.
长官 我知道这个请求有点不太符合常规
Sir,I know this is a little unusual,
但是 你可以让我单独在这里待一会吗?
but do you think I could be alone with her for a minute?
我不知道你是不是还在这里
I don't know if you're still here.
我不知道你能不能听到我说话...
I don't know if you can hear me...
但是我确实需要你的帮助
but I could really use your help.
你找到了想要的东西了吗?
Did you find what you were looking for?
没有
No.
亲爱的 给我点... - 唔 Terry?
Honey,just give me... - Yeah,Terry?
不是 我是Allison 继续睡吧
No,it's Allison. Go back to sleep.
继续睡吧 亲爱的 现在是凌晨3点
Go back to sleep,honey. It's 3:00 in the morning.
我刚才是不是喊你Terry? - 是的
Did I just call you Terry? - Yeah,you did.
我-我希望你说的Terry是指你的老板
I-I hope you meant Terry your boss,
而不是你想象出来的 某个年轻的迷人的虚构Terry
not Terry,some young,fetching figment of your imagination.
年轻的? 迷人的?
Young? Fetching?
我为什么要想那些?
Why didn't I think about that?
实际上 我梦到的是我的 我的雇主
No,I was actually dreaming about my,my employer.
我未来的前任雇主
My future former employer.
算了吧 你不知道事情会怎么样 - 是的 我知道
Come on. You don't know that. - Yes,I do.
他以为我要买♥♥下公♥司♥
He thinks I'm gonna buy the company.
他以为我在股票市场上大赚了一笔
He thinks I've been making a killing in the stock market.
我说...
I suppose that...
如果你能在不让Marie知晓的情况下 获得股票信息的话 我是说...
if you found a way to do it without Marie ever knowing,I mean...
你没什么好担心害怕的
You have nothing to fear.
我想我们可能已经错过了机会
I think that we may have already missed the boat on that one.
有人摧毁了她身上的股神巴菲特
Somebody's knocked the Warren Buffet right out of her.
在Scottsdale有什么发现吗?
So,any luck in Scottsdale?
没有
No.
我想是他干的 他是对的
I think he's done it. He's right.
我的能力失效了
I'm broken.
你在想什么?
what's going on in your head?
我在想他对我说的那些丑恶的事情
I've finally been thinking about all the ugly things that he's been saying to me.
我忍♥不住在寻思...
I guess I can't help but wonder...
在这一系列事件中 上帝在哪儿?
where is God in all this?
我确实相信我能预见事情是有原因的
I mean,I really do believe that I see these things for a reason.
原因就是帮助人们 让世界变得更加美好
And the reason is to help people to-to make things right.
但如果是这样的话 那又怎能允许他做这些事情呢?
But if that's the case, then how could he be allowed to do this?
也许只是...
Maybe it just...
我开始质疑一切
It makes me question everything.
我的上帝! 我指的确实是"我的上帝"
My God! And I do mean "my God."
你听起来非常无望
You sound incredibly bleak.
几乎想自杀
Almost suicidal.
离开我家! - 离开这个生命
Leave my home! - Leave this life.
这是你能摆脱掉我的唯一方法 Allison
It's honestly the only way you'll ever rid yourselfof me,Allison.
我将待在你的家里 你的脑子里 还有你的梦中
I'm staying in your home,in your head,in your dreams.
我是癌症 我活在你心中
I'm cancer. I live in you.
那么会怎么样呢?
So what shall it be?
厨房♥里有刀具
There's knives in the kitchen.
也许会有一把穿过心脏?
Perhaps one through the heart?
我们可以在未打开的车♥库♥里开车
We could sit in the closed garage with the car running.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表