剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
This is ridiculous. Amy is fine.
我昨天与您谈过了
I discussed this with you yesterday.
她...她在墨西哥
She's-she's in Mexico.
我们听你说了 但有没有可能
And we heard you, but if, by chance,
她出事了 有没有可能
she wasn't fine, if, by chance,
有些别的事发生了...
there was something else going on...
没什么别的事发生
Well, there's nothing else going ,
就只是她想要片刻宁静 片刻独处
other than she's looking for a little bit of peace, little bit of solitude.
那你介不介意我们联♥系♥她 确认一下?
Then would you mind terribly if we contacted her, just to confirm that?
其实我介意
Yeah. In fact, I would.
那女人想一个人静静
The woman wants to be left alone.
她在决定是否要维持我们的婚姻 行不?
She's trying to decide whether or not she wants to be married to me, all right?
我想你们两位会理解 我不想烦着她的心情
So, I think you two would understand that I don't want to upset her.
我可不想作茧自缚
I don't want to jeopardize that.
如果你们愿意的话 等她回来 我会让她打给你们警官
If you'd like, when she get back, I'll have her call your office.
那么...
So...
如果没别的事的话 你俩...
Unless there's anything else, you guys...
其实还有事
Actually, there is.
我们不相信尊夫人现在是独处
We don't believe that your wife is spending time alone.
我们认为她可能被拐走了
We think she may have been abducted.
带走她的人也许还绑♥架♥过别人
We think the man who took her may have kidnapped someone else.
Sipes先生 如果你不想 让当局办尊夫人的案子
Mr. Sipes, if you won't involve the authorities wi yr wife's case,
那么我们就不可能知道 另一名受害者出了什么事
then it's far less likely we'll ever know what happened to this other victim.
抱歉听说这事 但你们要我说什么?
I'm sorry to hear that, but what do you want me to say?
我太太没失踪
My wife is not missing.
所以没什么案子需要你们办的
So there's no case in which to involve you.
我回来了
I'm home.
你们想听奇事吗
You want to hear something weird?
我去到披萨店 他们卖♥♥完了所有披萨
I want to the pizza store and they were all out of pizza.
他让我带一个空的披萨盒 那样我就不哭了
He gave me this empty pizza box to take home so I would stop crying.
看 他骗我!
Look, he tricked me!
不好笑 傻妈咪 对吧?
That's not funny. Bad Mommy, right?
啊呜 傻妈咪!
Ooh, bad Mommy!
哎 宝贝 Ariel和你们爹地在哪?
Hey, honey, where's Ariel and your daddy?
呃 Ariel在她自己房♥里
Well, Ariel's in her room,
而爹地在收拾行李准备去加州
and well, Daddy's packing for California.
爹地要去加州?
Daddy's going to California?
加州? 我以为我们谈过了
California? I thought we had this conversation.
我说的是睡一觉就有决定 对吧?
Well, we said we'd sleep on it, right?
好吧 那你睡得怎样?
Okay, so how did you sleep?
睡得很熟 还睡得非常安稳
I slept pretty soundly, actually pretty good.
醒来后 非常肯定
I woke up pretty much convinced
不可能给一家 在圣地亚哥开的公♥司♥打工
it didn't make a lot of sense to work for a company that was based in San Diego.
我不要在那里上班
I mean, not if they were going to make me work there, too.
因为我们在这里扎根了
You know? 'Cause we got our roots here
孩子和家庭
and the kids and the family
你的工作还有一切 所以...
and your job and all that, so...
好啊 我睡一觉后也是这样想
Okay, that's kind of how I slept, too.
那你为什么要去加州?
So why are you going to California?
因为那个Simon Burwell打电♥话♥给我
'Cause this guy Simon Burwell called me.
我想他没有我们睡得那么安稳
I guess he didn't sleep as soundly as we did.
好吧 不是他打的 是他办公室打来的
Well, he didn't call. His office called.
我想他有个主意要给我说
I guess he's, you know, he's got a proposition for me.
他想明天请我去圣地亚哥吃午饭
He wants to buy me lunch tomorrow in San Diego.
他送了我一张头等舱机票还有别的
He sent me, you know, a first- class ticket and everything.
好吧 但如果你没意向...
Okay, but if you're not interested...
看 这就是我和你的不同之处
See, that is the difference between you and me.
看 我疑问甚多 但知之甚少
See, I suspect a lot, but I know very little.
只是个主意
It's just a proposition.
除了那份工作 基本上我找不到工作
I mean, there are almost, like, no jobs out there.
我又怎么...怎么不去听他说?
How do I... how do I not even listen to this guy?
我说得很清楚 我们家不搬
I made it very clear that this family is not moving.
好啊 那让他在电♥话♥里求你就好
Okay, so, just let him woo you over the phone.
全程只需要大约六小时
The whole trip is going to take, like, six hours.
我会赶在晚饭前回来的
I'll be home before dinner.
说到晚饭...
Speaking of which...
在厨房♥里 装在方盒子里的圆东西
It's in the kitchen. It's the round thing in the square box.
很好 我的至爱
Excellent. My favorite.
"一小时前我埋了你老婆
"I buried your wife an hour ago.
她大约还有五分钟的氧气" (可惜 你没有了)
She has approximately five minutes of air left." UNFORTUNATELY, YOU DON'T.
我...我不明白
Look, I don't... I don't understand.
我照你说的做了 我带了钱来
I did what you said. I brought the money.
你到底在这干嘛?
What the hell are you doing here?
对不起 我只是想 赶在你走之前找到你
I'm sorry. I just had to make sure I got to you before you left.
走? 走去哪?
Left? Left for where?
去付赎金
To pay the ransom.
你知道我说什么吧
You know what I'm talking about, don't you?
Sipes先生?
Mr. Sipes?
你知道我是谁吗 你知道我的身份吗
Do you know who I am? Do you know what I do?
我只知道你告诉我的
I know who you say you are.
我只知道你声称的身份
I know what you purport to be.
我已经看到将要发生的事
I already saw everything that's going to happen.
沙漠中出事的地点
The spot in the desert where it all takes place.
你用两个绿色行李袋装钱过去
The two green duffle bags that you're going to use to carry the money.
绑♥架♥犯是骗你的
The kidnapper is going to double-cross you.
当你给他那两个包 他就开枪射杀你
When you give him those bags, he's going to shoot you.
他还会让尊夫人等死
And he's going to leave your wife there to die.
拜托让我帮你
Please, let me help you.
打电♥话♥给我上司 告诉他你所知的事
Call my boss. Tell him everything you know.
你知道我做什么的吗 Dubois夫人?
Do you know what I do for a living, Mrs. Dubois?
我买♥♥卖♥♥♥房♥♥地♥产♥
I buy and I sell real estate.
不靠律师 不靠银行家 不靠代理商
I do it without lawyers, without bankers, without brokers.
就靠我自己
Just me.
直视任何与我做生意的人的双眼
Staring into the eyes of whoever it is I'm doing business with.
因此我才成功
And that's what got me here.
我不会承认有人劫走我太太
Now, I'm not admitting that someone has taken my wife.
但如果真有人劫走了她...
But if someone ever did...
我会直视他们双眼 问他们要什么
I'd look them in the eye, ask them what they wanted,
然后尽我所能做最好的交易
then make the best damn deal that I could.
也许他们会射杀我...
Now, maybe they'd shoot me...
但我不信
but I doubt it.
这可不是生意之道
It's bad business.
于对方没什么好处
There's no upside.
不过你不会明白的
But you wouldn't understand that.
所以我住大屋
That's why I live in this big house
而你开破车
and you drive that piece of crap that you do.
现在滚出我家前门
Now, get off of my front porch.
喂
Hello?
亚利桑那州立女子监狱的囚犯 拨出一通须由您付费的电♥话♥
You have a collect call from an inmate at the Arizona State Women's Correctional Facility.
如需接听请按"1"
To accept the call, please press "one."
她打来了!
She called!
Bethany?
Bethany?
对 Bethany 她打来了
Yeah. Bethany. She called.
她的假释官告诉她我的口信 她就打来了
Her parole officer gave her the message and she called.
开玩笑的吧 她说了什么? 她在哪?
You're kidding. What did she say? Where has she been?
又犯酒瘾又嗑药 情况更糟
Off the wagon, doing drugs, worse.
她想让我知道她能应付
She wanted me to know she was on top of it.
她昨天去找专家帮忙 24小时没碰毒品或酒精了
She started meetings yesterday. She's 24 hours clean and sober
听起来很肯定的样子
and she sounded pretty positive.
那就好
Well, that's great.
我告诉她如果她
I told her that, um, if she, uh,
想过来找我 我乐意见她
you know, felt like coming by, I'd like to see her.
呃 你也一样 如果
And, um, same goes for you, if, you know,
你也想过来探监的话
you'd like to drop by and visit.
当然想
Of course.
好了 我得挂了
Okay. I got to go.
噢 Cynthia
Oh, Cynthia.
谢谢你打给我
Thanks for calling.
没事 拜
Yeah, okay. Bye.
Burwell先生
Mr. Burwell.
抱歉 我来迟了吗
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表