剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
and I'm not asking for any personal information.
我只想知道有没有如我描述的...
I just wanted to know if a man
一个男人在这里过世
matching the description I gave you died here,
如果有 他的名字是什么
and if he did, what his name is.
拜托 这和一起年轻女人被谋杀的案子有关
Please. It pertains to the murder of a young woman.
你说他是白人?
You say he was Caucasian?
30岁左右?
Around 30?
如果我能告诉你想知道的 我会的
if I could tell you what you want me to tell you,
但是 没有符合条件的
I wouldn't have anything to tell you.
我能坐在这吗?
Mind if I have a seat?
那是你的妻子和女儿?
Is that your wife and daughter?
她们肯定很想念你
They must miss you terribly.
你是谁 你想干什么?
Listen, who... who are you, and-and what do you want?
那天在公园 我告诉过你了
I told you what I wanted that day in the park.
我想知道你所知的 关于Kimberly Weeks谋杀案的一切
I want to know what you know about the murder of Kimberly Weeks.
我知道你看见了整个事件
I know you saw the whole thing.
我不知道你在说什么
I... I have no idea what you're talking about.
你明知故问
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
她被杀的那天晚上你在那
You were there the night that she died.
第二天你也出现在犯罪现场
You were there the next day at the crime scene.
并且你也听到了那个女人敲诈凶手
And then you listened in while a woman tried to blackmail the murderer.
听着 我知道你现在很艰难
Listen, I know you are going through a terribly difficult time,
陷入极大的悲痛中
trying to deal with your mortality;
对于你已死一事努力去释怀
to make peace with the fact that your life is over.
这是个重大的调整
It's a huge adjustment.
但我真的需要你的帮助
But I really need your help.
你看到了吗 爸爸? - 是的
Did you see me, Daddy? - Yeah.
你看到了吗 - 是的 我看到了 甜心
Did you see me? - Yes, I saw you, sweetheart.
好了 把妈妈叫来 我们该走了
Now, come on. Go grab Mommy. It's almost time to go.
我不知道你是谁
Look, uh, I don't know who you are
你自认为知道什么 但是
or what you think you know, uh, but, uh,
我20分钟后有个手术
I have surgery in 20 minutes,
如果你能不打扰我们的午饭 我将感激不尽
so I'd appreciate it.
我看看我能不能理解 这个女人就是你看到的...
So let me see if I understand this. This looks exactly like the woman
敲诈Kimberly Weeks凶手的那个人
you saw blackmailing Kimberly Weeks' killer,
但你不想让我们分发这份速写 - 是的
but you don't want us to distribute it? -That's right.
有什么特别的原因吗
Any particular reason?
我只是不确定 我关于这个案件的梦的精确性
I guess I'm just not certain of the accuracy of my dreams pertaining to this case.
我虽然能描述出这个女人的样子
The-The description I gave you of that woman--
但我不确定就是她
I'm not sure I can stand behind it.
我能问问是什么引发这个自信危机的
Am I allowed to ask what triggered this crisis in confidence?
说来话长
It's a long story.
在我梦里 我看到一个鬼魂
In my dreams, I saw someone, a ghost,
目击了谋杀和敲诈的过程
who witnessed both the murder and the blackmail.
鬼魂?
A ghost?
他在Kimberly与杀她的凶手 同处车内的前几分钟心跳中止死亡
He died of cardiac arrest a few minutes before Kimberly found herself in the car with her killer.
那晚之后我一直在找他 这个鬼魂
And I've been searching for him, this-this ghost,
想知道他了解什么 看到了什么
ever since that night to see what he knows, to see what he saw.
我今天早上找到他了 问题是
And I actually found him this morning. The problem is,
他根本没死
he's about as far from dead as you can possibly get.
他在Scottsdale活的好好的
He's actually alive and well and living in Scottsdale.
这个鬼魂? - 他是Brian Seward医生
The ghost? - His name is Dr. Brian Seward.
他是White Peaks区医院的外科医生
He's a surgeon at White Peaks Regional Hospital.
很明显 他没死而且什么都没看见
Obviously, he's not dead. Obviously, he didn't see anything.
令我不禁开始怀疑我所见的一切
Which makes me wonder if any of the things I saw,
或是我所梦见的 到底有那些是真正发生的
or any of the things that I dreamt actually happened the way that I saw them.
Ariel 我在接电♥话♥ 你能不能照看好你的宝宝
Hey, Ariel, I'm on a work call here. Can you please take care of that baby?
Mitch 稍等一下好吗 Allison?!
Mitch, hold on one second, will you? Allison?!
我在给Marie洗澡 - Ariel?!
I'm giving Marie a bath. Ariel?!
Bridgette! - 它不在我这儿!
Bridgette! - I don't have it.
Ariel把自己关在房♥间里
And Ariel's in her room with the door shut.
对不起 Mitch 我过会打给你吧
Look, sorry, Mitch. Can I call you right back?
谢谢
Thanks.
Ariel!
Ariel!
Ariel!
Ariel!
嗨
Hey.
怎么了爸爸
Yeah, Dad?
你没听到它在哭吗
Do you not hear this?
对不起爸爸
Sorry, Dad.
"对不起爸爸"? 这就是你能做的?
"Sorry, Dad"? Is that the best you can do?
你得好好照顾这个孩子 小姐
You need to do a better job of taking care of that baby, young lady.
那是你的作业 不是你妈妈的
That is your assignment. That's not your mother's.
不是你妹妹的 不是我的 是你的作业
It's not your sister's. It's not mine. It's yours.
我知道不是 我只是 呃 我也不知道
No. I know. I just, uh, I don't know.
我一点也不想动 也不想思考
I don't really want to move. I don't want to think.
我只想躺着听点音乐
I just want to lay down and listen to music.
你怎么了? 没事吧?
What's going on with you? You feeling all right?
我没事 我感觉很好 我只是…有点…饿了
No... I feel really good. I just... kinda hungry.
但真的没事
But really good.
真抱歉它吵到你们了
Sorry about the crying.
妈妈买♥♥薯片了吗
Do you think Mom bought chips?
她要不是我们的女儿
If she weren't our daughter,
我发誓她一定是吸毒了
I would have sworn she was high as a kite.
别这样说 - 嘿 我说的是事实
Don't say that. - Hey, I'm just telling you what I saw.
她甚至去找零食吃
She even went looking for munchies.
谁在尖叫 - 你没事吧?发生什么事了
Did somebody scream? - Hey, you all right? What's going on?
有个男人在屋里 他就站在那儿
There was a man in the house. He was standing right there.
什么? - 你在说什么?
What? - What are you talking about?
我在 呃 我在喂宝宝
I was, um, I was feeding the baby,
然...然后我饿了 就去找点零食 回来的时候
and-and I got hungry so I went for a snack and then I came back
看见他就站在那 听你们说话
and saw him standing right there, listening to what you guys were saying.
他在门外?
He was outside our door?
宝贝 屋里没有别的人啊 - 我尖叫 然后他就不见了
Sweetie, there's no one here. - I screamed and he disappeared.
他去哪儿了 - 我不知道
Where did he go? - I don't know!
他站在那 然后不见了
He was there, and then he was gone.
好的 我去检查一下房♥子 你站到那边去
Okay, I'm going to go check the house. You, you stand over there.
小心点Joe 过来
Be careful, Joe. Here.
我不明白 - 他说什么了吗
Okay, well, I don't understand. - Did he say anything?
他长什么样
What did he look like?
他什么也不像 他就站在那
He didn't look like anything. He was just standing there
听你和爸爸说话
listening to what you and Daddy were saying.
我不知道 他有…
I don't know. He had, um,
棕黄色的头发 穿着一件白外套
sandy hair and, uh, wearing a white coat.
等等 白外套? 医生的白大褂那样?
Wait, wait, a white coat like a doctor's coat?
我里外都查过了 什么也没有
I checked inside. I checked outside. Nothing.
这房♥子密封得像只鼓
This house is sealed up tight as a drum.
我不知道要怎么说
I don't know what to tell you.
每次我爬上♥床♥ 就觉得它快要撑不住了
I thought this bed would be wall-to-wall girls by the time I climbed back into it.
每个人都在各自的房♥间 各自的床上
Everyone's in their rooms. Everyone's in their beds.
我很担心Ariel
I'm concerned about Ariel.
有什么事情不对劲 她表现得很奇怪
I'm telling you something's not right. She's acting very strangely.
吃零食 看见了不在那儿的人
All this snacking? And now she's seeing people who aren't there.
我不知道看见消失的人到底是怎么回事
I don't know about that seeing people that aren't there part.
我是说 她描述的那个男人 很像
I mean, the man that she described sounded an awful lot like
Brian Seward医生 今天跟我交谈的那个
that Dr. Brian Seward I spoke with today.
那个亦死亦活的人?
The living dead guy?
Allison 拜托 我刚检查了所有的门窗
Allison, come on, I just checked every window and every door.
没有人能进来的
No human being could get in here.
那要是鬼呢
Well, what about a ghost?
老实说亲爱的 他不是鬼
Honestly, honey, he's not a ghost.
你自己也说 今天看见他...
Come on, you just said yourself you saw him today,
和孩子一起玩
interacting with his kid.
你不是还说他是那家医院的 正式外科医师吗
Didn't you say he's a, like a registered surgeon at that hospital?
没错
Yes.
所以说 要么他活着 和孩子一起玩耍
Okay, so either he's alive and running around playing with his kids,
要么他死了 做了鬼来吓我
or he's dead and... and scaring the heck out of mine,
但是这两者不可能同时发生 对吗
but he can't be both. Right?
没错
Right.
帮我个忙
Just do me a favor.
明天多盯着点Ariel
Just keep an eye on Ariel tomorrow.
然后我回家后我们对比笔记 怎么样?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表