剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
And Rachel Stetson,that woman that you saw injecting herself.
你知不知道她是个护士?
Did you know that she was a nurse?
也许你还知道她正在和抑郁症抗争
Perhaps you also heard that she was struggling with depression.
但你不知道她内心的增长的绝望
But what you couldn't have been aware of was her growing sense of despair
对她工作的那间护理中心的失望
over the deterioration of the health care system she labored in.
她已经开始相信死亡
She had actually become convinced that death
也许比她能提供的照料
might just be preferable to the level of care
对病人更好
that she was able to provide.
所以 要是Brandon 没按我要求的那样做
So convinced that if Brandon had not done what I had asked him to do,
在她被抓到前 就会秘密地 有预谋地让16个病患安乐死!
she would have secretly and purposefully euthanised 16 patients before she was caught!
我们谈论的是个孩子!
We are talking about a child!
不能继续下去了! - 必须得继续!
It cannot continue! - Itmustcontinue!
你和我一起做了很多好事
You and I have done a lot of good together.
这些天以来
over the past few days.
我们让一些很恶劣的人进了监狱
We have put some terrible people in prison.
可以继续的 Dubois太太
That can continue,Mrs. Dubois.
我会跟你跟你分享信息 好的信息
I'll keep sharing information with you, good information,
但前提是你保证我另一项工作不受干扰
but only if you allow my other work to go on unimped.
你的目的就是如此 对吧?
That's what this is all about,isn't it?
你知道我梦到了你和那个男孩
You knew I was dreaming about you and the boy.
所以你第一时间来见我
That's why you came to see me in the first place.
你当真觉得只要你给我足够的信息 让我们能抓到一直抓不到的罪犯
Did you actually think that if you gave me enough information about criminals we weren't able to catch,
我就会让你们俩继续杀害别人吗?
that I would let you two keep murdering people?
晚安 Cooper探员
Good night,Agent Cooper.
你抓不到他的 也阻止不了他
You won't be able to catch him. You won't be able to stop him.
没有任何证据-- 我会确保这点
There'll be no evidence-- I'll make certain of that.
我已经占据他的脑袋了
I'm already in his head.
你救不了他
You can't save him.
几乎已经没有拯救余地了
There's virtually no "him" left to save.
干嘛不重新考虑一下呢?
Why not reconsider?
多妙的安排啊
It's such an elegant arrangement.
答应我睡觉的时候考虑看看
Promise me you'll sleep on it.
嘿 Hal 你安顿好后 我想跟你过一遍 你那个燃料敏化的方案
Hey,Hal,when you're all settled in, I'd like to go over your plans for the dye sensitizer.
看看能不能确定一些细节问题
See if we can't tie up a few loose ends.
我给你的方案有什么问题?
What's wrong with the plans I gave you?
不 没什么 它们帮助很大
No,nothing. They helped a lot.
但我们仍需研究出如何更好地 去除半导体的吸收性
But we still need to figure out how to get better absorption out of the semiconductor.
我们还得确定电子在中频重组的问题
And we need to address the electron recombination in the mediator level.
好吧
Yeah. Oh,yeah.
可以吗?
May I?
怎么了 Hal?
What's going on,Hal?
我老实跟你说吧 Joe
I'm gonna be perfectly honest with you,Joe.
我不是那种办公室派的
I'm not really an office kind of a guy.
我在家才能达到最佳状态
I tend to do my very best work at my house.
比较不受干扰
There are fewer distractions there,
我就能专心投入我想解决的问题
I can really focus on the problems that I need to solve,
要是对你没什么影响的话 我想带回家做
and if it's all the same to you, I'd really like to take these home with me and noodle with them there,
绝对比我在这里做得好
and bring you my absolute best as opposed to whatever I can muster here.
Brandon? Brandon Whitman?
Brandon? Brandon Whitman?
我是Allison 是Copper探员的朋友
My name's Allison. I'm friends with Agent Cooper.
你错了 我都不知道你在说什么 我就没一点像你的
You're wrong. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm nothing like you.
你绝对跟我一样 你能看见他 我也能
You're exactly like me. You can see him. so can I.
唯一的不同点是 我不做他的杀手
The only difference is, I don't kill for him.
别的人呢?
Where is everybody?
"别的人"就是我妈
Uh,"everyone" is my mom.
别的人总是在上班 没上班的时候 就跟她男朋友在一起
Everyone's at work. And when everyone's not at work, everyone's with her boyfriend.
你想要什么? 你为什么在我家?
So... what do you want? Why are you in my house?
我在地检办公室工作
I work for the district attorney's office.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
我才不需要什么帮助
I don't need any help.
不 你需要 我们可以告你谋杀
Yes,you do. You could be tried for murder.
我可不这么想 你说的那些人 他们可都是自杀的
I don't think so, 'cause all those people you keep talking about, they killed themselves.
不 他们宁愿自我了结 也不愿被你慢慢折磨致死
No,they decided to end their lives quickly rather than face the slow death you were threatening.
你有证据吗?
Can you prove that?
Brandon 我想帮你找到出路
Hey,Brandon,I'm offering you a way out.
跟我去地检办公室
Come with me to the district attorney's office.
我们解释清楚
We will explain what happened.
你是怎么开始听到Copper的声音
How you started hearing Cooper's voice in your head.
你妈妈如何让你去接受治疗吃药 但不起作用
How your mom tried to get you treatment and medication, but it didn't work.
你还是未成年人
You're still a minor.
法庭会酌情处理的
The court will show you mercy.
酌情?
Mercy?
他们该给我颁奖
They should give me a medal.
你知道我救了多少人吗?
Do you know how many lives I've saved?
我去上学 看到别的孩子
I go to school,I look at all the other kids.
足球队队长 亮眼的女孩
You know,the captain of the football team, the girl who stars in all the plays,
就是那些所谓绩优生 能进好大学
and they're like the overachievers,the ones who get in all the good colleges;
人人称羡 但他们做了什么?
the one that everybody talks about. What have they done?
打场比赛? 唱歌♥? 你看看我做了什么
Played a game,sang a song? Look at whatIdo.
那餐厅的人都会死
All the people in that diner were going to die.
那个女人照料的病人 都会被她杀死
All the patients that woman cared for, she was gonna kill.
而你要阻止我们? 为什么?
And you're gonna stop us? Why?
因为这是错的
Because it's wrong.
但这没错!
But it's not wrong!
你知道吗...
You know...
他最初出现的时候 我故意无视他 假装我看不到
when he first started appearing to me, I would ignore him; pretend I couldn't see.
他冲我嚷嚷 说那个Scottsdale的家伙
He was screaming at me about this guy in Scottsdale.
说他很抑郁 说他会用他的点三八式手♥枪♥
Said he was depressed. Said he was gonna take his.38
射杀他妻子和两个孩子 然后饮弹自尽
and shoot his wife and two kids right before he blew his own brains out.
Cooper探员问我想不想做点什么来改变
Agent Cooper asked me if I would do something about it.
他说他能告诉我怎么进入那房♥子 该说些什么 该怎么做
He said he'd show me how to get in the house, what to say,what to do.
我无视了他
I just ignored him.
第二天我醒来 我妈妈在看新闻
The next day,I wake up, my mom's watching the news.
"Scottsdale的谋杀-自杀案"
"Murder-suicide in Scottsdale."
有人杀了他全家
Some guy snaps, kills his whole family.
我本应该能救他们的
I could have saved them.
不
No.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
不 我不认为
No,I don't.
就像他常说的"做个算术"
It's like he always says, "Just do the math."
你杀了一个有罪的人 能挽救两个无辜的人
You kill one guilty person, you save two innocent ones.
杀了20个 能救回100个
You kill 20, you save a hundred.
杀了100个 能救回1000个
You kill a hundred, you save a thousand.
你做做算术 - 这不是算术
Do the math. - This isn't math!
这是不一样的
This is something else.
这是把你自己凌驾于法律之上 这不对
It's vigilantism, and it's wrong.
不 不是
No,it isn't.
这是完美的
It's really kind of perfect.
随便吧 你得走了 我还有家庭作业
Anyway,you're gonna have to leave. I have... homework.
亲爱的 你能睡觉了吗?
Honey,you coming to bed?
睡 总有一天吧
yeah... someday.
要是你想不出来怎么办?
Well,what if you can't do it?
要是你想不出来办法 改善Hal的设计怎么办?
What if you can't come up with a solution that improves on Hal's?
别这么说 想都别这么想
Don't say that. Don't even put that out there.
也许我该投降
Maybe I should just surrender.
也许我就该接受事实
Maybe I should just get used to the fact that Hal--
习惯那个偷窃成性 磨磨唧唧无法信任的Hal
thieving,slimy, untrustworthy Hal is someone that
会出现在我往后职业生涯中每一天
I'm going to just have to see every day of my professional life.
当然 如果他选择来办公室的话
When and if he chooses to come into the office,that is.
我多呆一会儿你没问题吧?
You all right if I stay out here for a bit?
一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸? - 怎么
Daddy? - Yeah.
Ariel Ariel 你在做什么? 没事吧?
Ariel. Ariel,what'd you-- what's going on? Everything all right?
几点了 你起来做什么?
What time is it? Oh,God. What are you doing up?
我也不知道 可能半夜了吧
I don't know. It's like midnight or something.
我又梦见那个叫做Clay的家伙了
I had another dream about that Clay guy.
他想让我告诉你些事情
He wanted me to tell you something.
是吗? 是什么?
Oh you did? What?
他想让你参考什么Mellinger方程式
He wants you to look at something called the Mellinger Equation.
"Mellinger方程式"? 你是说Mallinger?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表