剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Nothing short of a miracle.
我想你们会理解
Surely you, of all people, can appreciate that.
Nathan有没有和你谈到过 车祸当晚的事情
Did Nathan ever talk to you about what happened the night of the accident?
他是怎么和Joel Tiernan撞上的
Did he ever tell you how exactly he might have crossed paths with Joel Tiernan?
没有 他只记得刺耳的轮胎摩擦声
No, no. All he remembers was the screeching of tires.
之后就什么都不记得了
Nothing after that.
说到Joel Tiernan 之前我们谁都不认识他
And in regards to Joel Tiernan, neither one of us remembered ever meeting him.
在灵魂调换后我们试图 调查过他的生平
We tried to investigate his life after the switch,
但是
but as it turned out,
什么也查不到
there wasn't much of a life to investigate.
没有家人
No family,
也没有朋友来察觉 Joel举止的不对之处
no friends to notice Joel behaving differently.
我可以想象 听到Robin死讯时 有你的丈夫...
I can only imagine what a comfort it must've been to have your husband,
你真正的丈夫在你身边 是一种莫大的安慰
your real husband, by your side when you got the news of Robin's death.
事实上 我得到这个消息的时候是自己一个人
Actually, I was, uh, I was by myself when I got the news.
那晚我去参加一个活动
I'd gone to an event that night.
Joel没法去 所以我们晚些时候才见到对方
Joel couldn't go and so we didn't see each other until much later...
对于Joel来说 这也很痛苦
but it-it was, it was difficult for Joel, too.
他像我一样爱她
I think he loved her as much as I did.
Bridge!我听说你还没穿好衣服
Bridge! I heard a rumor you weren't dressed yet.
别管我!
Just leave me alone!
行了 行了 快迟到啦
Come on, come on. It's getting late.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
为什么道歉 亲爱的 发生什么事情了
What are you sorry about, honey? What's the matter?
我知道我不应该这么做...
I know I wasn't supposed to...
可我停不下来
but I couldn't stop.
Joel Tiernan就是Nathan Cafferty 你要跟我说的就是这个?
Joel Tiernan is Nathan Cafferty That's what you're telling me?
我知道听起来很古怪
I know how this sounds.
我不认为你知道
No, I don't think you do.
Allison 这听起来很荒谬
It sounds insane, Allison.
你是说我朋友死去的丈夫的灵魂
You are telling me that the essence of my friend's dead husband
不知怎么进入了Joel Tiernan的身体
somehow found its way into the body of that man, Joel Tiernan,
所以我们要就Gabrielle妹妹被杀一事
and that therefore, we should question Joel Tiernan for the,
去讯问Joel Tiernan?
for the murder of Gabrielle's sister...?
他们之间有染 她威胁要说出来
They were having an affair. She threatened to tell.
她跟谁有染? 她威胁要跟谁说?
Who was she having an affair with? On whom was she threatening to tell?
他们是一体的
They're one and the same.
没错 并且我认为 这在陪审团面前压根站不住脚
Right, and I think that's a pretty tough sell to a jury.
长官 我跟你说
Sir, I am telling you,
那晚就是Joel Tiernan 驾车撞死了Nathan Cafferty
Joel Tiernan was driving the car that killed Nathan Cafferty that night.
Joel和Nathan两人近在咫尺
Joel and Nathan were within yards of each other
当Nathan的灵魂出窍的时候
when Nathan's soul left his body,
他的魂魄没有去该去的地方
but instead of going wherever it was supposed to go...
然后呢?
It did what? It... just made its way
占据了身边最近的一个人的身体
to the nearest warm body and took up residence.
你当真这么以为?
Is that really what you think?
我知道那个妻子是这么以为的
I know that's what his wife thinks.
先生 难道我们不能把他带到这里
Sir, please, can't we just bring him in here
问他 当他小姨子死的时候 他自己身在何处?
and ask him where he was the night his sister-in-law died?
你什么意思 没人问过?
What do you mean, no one asked him that?
没有人问过
No one has asked him anything.
没人认为有什么关系
No one thought it mattered.
在过去的24小时里 我们有了由证据得出的一项推论
In the past 24 hours, a theory of evidence has emerged.
当然正式来说还无法肯定 不过我颇为好奇
It's unconventional, to be sure, but I was just curious
也许你的观点能给我们些帮助
as to whether you might have a point of view about it.
Tiernan夫人 即Gabirelle
Mrs. Tiernan, Gabrielle,
最近跟Dubois女士分享了...
recently spoke with Mrs. Dubois here and...
一些有趣的事情 有关你和你太太之间的
shared some very interesting things about the nature of you and your wife's...
相互吸引
mutual attraction.
我妻子...
My wife...
我妻子很迷信
My wife is very spiritual.
呃...
Uh...
她对生死有着十分浪漫的观点
She has some rather romantic ideas about life and death.
我不是很确定她是否...
You know, I'm not sure she's...
已从前夫之死的悲痛中解脱
entirely over the loss of her first husband.
我想 不考虑长相
I suppose, inevitably, appearance aside, uh...
我和Nathan应该是有相似之处
I have some things, some traits in common with Nathan,
我相信Gabrielle...
and I'm sure Gabrielle...
用了浪漫之心
interprets those similarities,
浪漫之情
well, with a...
来解释...
a romantic's heart,
这些相似点
a romantic's sensibility.
我希望你们不要因此对她有误解
I hope you don't think too badly of her.
这也是我爱她的原因之一
It's one of the reasons I love her so.
还有其他事情吗?
Anything else?
还有件事
There is one more thing.
你记不记得Robin被杀那晚你在哪
Do you happen to remember where you were the night that Robin was murdered?
当然记得 在家里
Of course. Um, at home.
卧病在床
In bed sick.
Gabrielle有个慈善晚会
Gabrielle had this, uh...
想让我和她一起去
charity thing, really wanted me to go with her
见见她的朋友们
and meet some of her friends,
但是我病的太厉害了 没法起床
but I just couldn't get out of bed.
之后她听到了那个可怕的消息
Then she got that horrible news...
当时我不在她身边
and we weren't even together,
我们总是在一起的
and, I mean, we're always together.
那天晚上家里还有人吗?
Was anyone else home that night?
厨师 或者女佣?
A cook, a maid?
没有吗
Would that be a "no"?
是的 没有
Yes, that's a "no."
你们真如我现在想的那样吗?
Are you heading where I think you're heading?
我几乎不认识Robin
I barely knew Robin.
我才刚娶她的妹妹
I just barely married her sister.
为什么我会想要去伤害她
Why in the world would I want to do her any harm?
在Robin被杀的第二天上午
On the morning after Robin was murdered,
警方在现场发现少量血迹
the police found a... a spot of blood
不属于她的
at the crime scene that wasn't hers.
我知道啊 都在报告上写了 所以呢?
Yes, I know. It was in all the papers. So?
所以我们希望你能提供一份血液样本
So we were wondering if you'd mind giving us a blood sample.
以助我们排除你的嫌疑 Tiernan先生
It would enable us to rule you out, Mr. Tiernan.
实际上 我对未能及早提出这一要求感到难堪
Actually, I'm embarrassed that this wasn't attended to earlier.
只是个简单的请求
It's a simple request
表示我们尽到了职责 让我们可以告诉你的妻子
and I would infer nothing from it other than it would allow us to do our due diligence, and...
我们已经竭尽全力去破案 没有别的意思
we could look your wife in the eye and tell her that we have left no stone unturned.
那么 Tiernan先生 可以让Scanlon警探带你去楼下么?
So, Mr. Tiernan, can Detective Scanlon take you downstairs?
那是指"不"?
Is that a "no"?
没错 不
Yes, that's a "no."
我不会参与这出闹剧
I will not participate in this farce.
我不会让你们侵犯我的权益
I will not have my privacy invaded
让你们抓住救命稻草
so you people can grasp at straws,
最重要的是
and most importantly,
我不会让我的妻子受到这种
I will not put my wife through the embarrassment
侮辱和难堪
and the humiliation and the pain
她请求你们的帮助
of knowing that her pleas for help in this matter
找到杀她妹妹的凶手
have yielded nothing but the most...
而你们居然得出了这样一个
cynical and simple-minded ideas about
最最无益 最最愚蠢的结论
who might be responsible for her sister's death.
结束了吗
Is that all?
你该知道 我可以强迫你提供血样
You know I can compel you to give us that blood.
当然可以
Well, by all means,
打电♥话♥给我们律师先
call the family lawyer.
Gabrielle会给你号♥码 我走了
Gabrielle will give you the number. I'm leaving now.
我解雇了之前那个承包商...
I let go of the contractor that we hired to, to, uh...
我回来了 有人想吃中国菜吗
I'm home! Anyone want Chinese?
建造贸易展览场地模型的那个
...build the floor model for trade shows.
好的 听上去不错
Okay, that sounds good.
我们下周会重新竞标
We'll take new bids in next week.
明早见
I'll, I'll see you in the morning.
嗨
Hi.
你今天回来的真早
You're back early.
实际上 我今天在家工作的
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表