剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
怎么了 还好吧?
You okay? Everything all right?
刚刚做了个梦
I just had a dream.
重要吗
Anything important?
不知道
Hmm, I don't know.
一个男人死了 不过是在医院
I mean, a man did die, but it was in the hospital.
没什么需要我做的 也不用通知谁
I don't think there's anything to do or anyone to call.
好
Okay.
够了
That's enough.
住手
That's enough.
别闹了 醒醒
Hey, not funny. Come on. Wake up.
快点 别开玩笑了
Come on. Joke over.
求你
Please.
睁开眼睛
Open up your eyes.
求你了 睁开...眼睛
I'm begging you... just open... your eyes.
别吓我
Come on.
怎么又吓醒了?
Didn't we already do this?
灵媒缉凶 第五季第2集
Bridge 能把声音调低些吗?
Bridge, honey, can you turn that down?
Lee 我是Allison 听到后给我回电♥话♥
Hey, Lee, hi,this is Allison. Can you give me a call when you get this?
昨晚我梦见一个年轻女人
I had a dream last night. I saw a young woman get,
呃 被"红朗姆"了 (redrum 谋杀murder)
uh, "redrum"ed.
也许重要 也许不重要
Maybe it's something. Maybe it's nothing.
我不确定 给我回电
I don't know. Give me a call.
没错 早上除了来点红朗姆 还有啥能令你精力充沛的呢?
Yes, indeed, nothing like a little redrum to get you going in the morning.
妈妈 什么是红朗姆?
What is redrum, Mommy?
拜托 大家都知道 所谓"红朗姆"就是把谋杀...
Oh, come on, everybody knows that "redrum" is just "murder" spelled...
Bridge 你妹妹在呢 所以我们要用代替词
Bridge, hey, little ears. That's why we use code words.
对不起 - 没关系 小心就好
Oh, sorry. - It's okay.Just be careful.
什么是红朗姆
What's redrum?
一种冰激凌
It's a kind of ice cream
如果你表现好 牙仙就会奖给你
that the tooth fairy gives you if you're good.
谢谢~
Thank you.
今天真是美好的一天
Today is an excellent day.
是吗 你怎么知道
Really? How is that possible?
今天刚刚开始
It's barely begun.
今天在教育课上 我会知道
Well, today is the day I find out
和谁一起养个宝宝
who I'm having a baby with in wellness class.
我希望这只是个代称之类的
Please tell me that's code for something.
你知道我说的是什么 所有10年级学生都要做
You know what I mean. All the sophomores have to do it.
你会被分配一个"婚姻伴侣"
You get paired with a "marriage partner,"
然后Parks老师给我们一个宝宝
and, uh, then Mr. Parks gives us a baby
我们要照顾一个星期
and we have to take care of it for a week.
真的?一个宝宝?
Really? A baby?
不是真的宝宝 是个昂贵的玩具娃娃
It's not a real baby; it's this expensive doll,
像真的一样
but it's almost as real as a real baby.
他们会哭闹 咿咿呀呀 打嗝 尿床
They cry and coo and burp and wet themselves.
听上去很有趣
Mm, sounds like fun.
不是闹着玩的 这个占我们成绩的10%
It's serious. It's ten percent of your grade,
而且如果是我喜欢的人
and it's just... it'd be nice
做我的丈夫 就太好了
if I ended up with somebody I kind of liked as a husband.
这种课总是很有用
I've always found that to be helpful.
Bridge 能不能调回前一个台
Hey, Bridge, can you turn that back a channel?
今天清晨Finley公园的护林员发现了
This was the scene this morning as Finley Park rangers discovered
一具重击致死的女尸
the bludgeoned body of a young woman,
已知身份为Kimberly Weeks
identified as Kimberly Weeks.
怎么回事?
What happened?
这位女士吃太多的红朗姆了 对吧 妈妈
Lady ate too much redrum. Right, Mom?
嘿, Lee.-嘿
Hey, Lee.-Hey
你来这干吗
What are you doing here?
我在新闻上看到你了
Hey, I saw you on the news.
我想如果我过来 或许你能给我签个名
I thought I'd come by, maybe you'd give me an autograph.
你收到我的留言了吗 我很可能梦到了这件事
Did you get my message? I might have dreamt about this.
年轻女性 穿着红色礼服裙?
Young woman, red cocktail dress?
没错 别跟我说你看到是谁干的
Yeah. Don't suppose you saw who did it.
白人男性 50多岁 西装革履
Male, Caucasian, 50s-ish, nice suit,
开着一辆豪华SUV
driving a luxury SUV.
哇 你看的很清楚 对吧
Wow, you got a good look at this guy, huh?
就像坐在午夜秀的最前排一样 最精彩的是
Front seat, 3:00 A.M. show. But here's the best part.
这个女孩在死前抓伤了凶手的脸 伤口很深
The girl scratched her killer's face before she died-- deep gouges.
我确定你能在可怜的女孩的指甲里
I'm sure that you're going to find a wealth of DNA
找到一堆DNA证据
under that poor girl's fingernails.
我想你猜错了
I beg to differ.
我不认为在她指甲里能找到什么
I don't think we're going to find much of anything under her fingernails.
有人拿走了她的指甲?
Somebody removed her fingernails?
全拔下来了
Ripped 'em right out.
肯定是在他用石头砸她的头之后
Must have happened after he smashed her in the head with the rock.
在我醒来后发生的
Must have happened after I woke up.
这就是为什么我总是 等片尾字幕播完了才走
That's why I'm always hanging around till the credits are over.
这年头制片人总在里面加上额外的短片
They're always putting in extra things during the credits these days.
不好意思 我离开一下
Will you excuse me a second?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我看到昨晚在医院发生的事了
I saw what happened to you last night at the hospital.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我能看见你
I can see you.
我能看见像你一样的人
I can see people like you.
我需要和你谈谈昨晚...
I really need to talk to you about what you witnessed...
你在这里目击的事情
here last night.
五分钟后在厕所那边等我
Meet me over there by the bathrooms in about five minutes.
Cal Jacobs
Cal Jacobs
和Marissa Masters一组
and-- let's see-- Marissa Masters.
你们是这个女婴的父母
You are the proud parents of a baby girl.
Ash 除了Adam和Marcos还有谁?
Hey, Ash, who's left other than Adam and Marcos?
我们还有危险 那个隐形炸♥弹♥人还没有搭档呢
We're not out of the woods yet. We've still got the Unabomber.
Jack White和Ashley Whitaker 一组
Jack White... and Ashley Whitaker.
同情你
I am so sorry.
Adam Mankowicz和Ariel Dubois
Adam Mankowicz and Ariel Dubois.
谢谢
Thanks.
哈 看我们的孩子 Mankowicz夫人
Ah, look what we made, Mrs. Mankowicz.
第一天我来带
Um, so I'll take the first shift.
我周二有客场比赛 接下来两天你能带她吗?
I got an away game on Tuesday. Can you take her for the next two nights?
没问题
Sure.
太好了
Sweet.
到时候给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you.
换作别人站在这 我就要以企图拉客的罪名逮捕她了
If you were anyone else, I'd have you arrested for intent to solicit.
你已经在男厕所外面站了20分钟了
You've been standing outside this men's room for the past 20 minutes.
我能说什么呢 世事艰辛啊
What can I say? Times are tough.
我在人群里看到个认识的人
I saw someone in the crowd that I knew,
原以为我们要在这见面 但是
and I thought we were going to meet up here after I was done, but...
我们要把证据打包 我要走了
Well, we're about to wrap it up across the street, so I'm gonna take off.
如果你能一会来局里
If you want to meet me back at the station,
我们可以给你梦中的凶手画个速写
we can work up a sketch of the killer you saw in your dream.
除非你还要拉生意
Unless you got other business here.
很有趣 - 及时行乐嘛
Funny-- you're funny, funny, funny. - We aim to please.
孩子们都睡下了
Okay, girls are down.
应该是两个孩子睡下了
Well, two out of three.
另外一个在干吗
Who's the holdout?
忙着写"Ariel Mankowicz夫人"
The one busy writing "Mrs. Ariel Mankowicz"
写满了她的笔记本
on every available inch of her notebook.
好消息是 她在考虑把两个人的姓合起来
The good news is she's considering hyphenating.
我在努力劝说她用Dubois-Mankowicz
I'm trying to steer her towards Dubois-Mankowicz
而不是女权化的Mankowicz-Dubois来作姓
over the less husband-friendly Mankowicz-Dubois.
你在看什么
What you looking at?
嫌犯照片
Mug books.
尝试找找这里有没有人
Trying to see if there's anyone in here
看上去像昨晚我看到的...
who even looks vaguely similar to the man I saw
杀害那个女孩的凶手
kill that girl last night.
哦 找到了吗?
Oh, yeah, any luck?
没有 照片太多了
Nope, it was a long shot.
昨晚我梦里那个男的不是职业罪犯
The man in my dream wasn't a career criminal.
他看上去像经理或者律师
He looked like an executive or a lawyer
或者成功的商人
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表