剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
He worked on a couple projects underneath me.
不过他嘛...不是那种出类拔萃的人
But, you know, he just... he really wasn't thatat impressive.
可我从来没伤害过他
But I never did anything to hurt him.
他为什么要这样对我提起诉讼?
I mean, why would he file a suit like this?
根本没道理啊
It just makes no sense.
总的来说 他喊我为骗子 贼
He's basically calling me a liar. A thief.
他说整个太阳能增幅技术 是他想出来的
He's saying that it was his idea for the whole solar amplification technique
说我剽窃了他的想法
and that I stole it from him.
真荒谬
I mean, it's absurd.
是荒谬 但你没剽窃 所以冷静点
Yeah, but you didn't, so calm down.
但我还是得打电♥话♥给Terry
Well, but still, I've got to call Terry.
我给他留了条口信说 "嗨 你知道吗
I left him a message that said, "Hey, you know this-
"你投资几百万进去的那个点子?
"this idea that you've invested millions in?
抱歉啦 有人认为我剽窃了他的想法"
Well, I'm sorry, but there's some guy out there who thinks I stole it from him."
哎 妈 是Hannah的电♥话♥ 她想知道 我星期五到底能不能去
Hey, Mom, it's Hannah. She really needs to know if I can make it over on Friday.
我俩饿了 饭好了吗
We're hungry. Is dinner ready?
Ariel 亲爱的 现在不是时候说那个
Ariel, honey, this is not a good time.
时机不对 告诉Hannah我迟点打给她妈妈
It's a bad time. Tell Hannah that I'll call her mom later.
等等 您为啥要打给她妈妈?
Wait, why are you going to call her mom?
确保她觉得没问题
Make sure she's okay with everything.
我说了她完全没问题
She's totally fine with it. I told you.
恶 Bridgette直接对着纸盒喝牛奶
Ew, Bridgette's drinking from the milk carton.
我没有
I am not.
不会吧 没人听到那声音吗
Oh, come on. Didn't anybody hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
那声音
That sound.
就是在狂欢节上 或游戏节目...上的声音
It sounds like something you'd hear at a carnival or a... or a game show.
啊 妈 她又来了
Oh, Mom, she's doing it again.
我没有
I am not.
你骗人
You're lying.
我没有
I am not.
我只是在检查保质期
I was just checking the expiration date.
嘿 Bridge
Hey, Bridge.
行行好 告诉我你对着纸盒喝牛奶了
Do me a favor. Tell me that you drank out of the milk carton.
可我没喝
But I didn't.
我知道你没喝 宝贝 我听到你说的了
No, I know, honey. I heard you say that,
但就行行好 就说你喝了 我想验证一些事
but just do me a favor. Just, just say that you did. I want to see something.
好吧
Okay.
我对着纸盒喝了
I drank from the carton.
那现在说你没喝
Now say you didn't.
等等 妈 您在干嘛
Wait, Mom, what are you doing?
喂 Hannah 我等等再打过去给你
Hey, Hannah, I'm going to have to call you back.
我家有些古怪
It's kind of weird over here.
Bridge 就说你没喝
Bridge, just say you didn't.
好吧 我没喝
Okay, I didn't.
我说的是真话!
Which is the truth!
和电视里播的一样
As seen on TV.
喂?
Hello?
我知道现在很晚了 而且我今天也让你难堪
I know it's late and I know I gave you kind of rough time today,
但你能否赏脸到警♥察♥局一趟
but is there any way I can get you to come down to police headquarters
马上?
now?
把Burke夫妇的尸体运回这里后
Once we got the Burkes' bodies back here,
我们就需要有人来认尸
we needed someone to make a positive ID.
法医打了电♥话♥到Paul Burke的单位
Coroner called Paul Burke's place of business.
他的合伙人过来了
His partner came over.
带着他夫人来的
Brought his wife.
我想你一定会发现当中的蹊跷
I thought you might find them interesting.
Allison Dubois
Allison Dubois.
Julie Skahan和Michael Skahan
Julie and Michael Skahan.
Skahan夫人好
Mrs. Skahan.
感谢他们不辞劳苦过来 辨认Burke夫妇的...
They've been kind enough to come down and identify the Burkes' bodies...
尸体 - 幸会
for us. - Nice to meet you.
Skahan先生好
Mr. Skahan.
我知道现在很晚了 我也知道你们今晚很不好受
Well, I know it's late, and I know you've been through an awful lot this evening.
你们与Burke夫妇的关系要好吗
How close were you to the Burkes?
要好
Close.
很要好
Very close.
Paul是我的 呃 生意合伙人 而 呃
Paul was my, uh, my business partner, and, uh,
Julie和Lindsay也是好朋友
Julie and Lindsay were good friends, too.
你们去过他俩的周末度假小屋吗
Have you ever been out to their weekend house?
当然去过
Sure.
两三次
A couple times.
不过现在好几个月没去了
But not for months now.
好几个月?
Months?
呃 五六个月
Um, five, six.
那你们没一起喝酒看电视?
So you weren't just there watching television, drinking wine?
喝酒看电视? 没
Watching television, drinking wine? No.
他俩也没和你们说
And they never said anything to you
他俩与谁有纠纷 谁想伤害他俩之类?
about anyone they had an issue with--anyone who wished them harm or...?
没 没和我说
No, not to me.
Paul和你说过这些事吗
Did Paul ever say anything to you?
没 没
No, no.
还有问题吗
Anything else?
没 我问完了
No. I think I have everything I need.
谢谢
Thank you.
再一次为你们的朋友难过
Again, I'm so sorry about your friends.
我说了 乐意协助
Like I said, happy to be of help.
放心 我还没睡
That's okay. I'm still awake.
烦着诉讼的事?
Lawsuit on the brain?
差不多吧
Something like that.
收到Terry的回复了吗
You hear from Terry yet?
没 所以我又给他留了一条口信
No, and I left him another message.
那说明不了什么 对吧
That doesn't mean anything, right?
老板不回我电♥话♥
The boss not calling me back?
当然说明不了什么
No, of course not.
他只是公务繁忙
He's just busy.
而且他知道这是一宗无聊的诉讼
And he knows it's a nuisance suit.
对
Right.
我也这么想
I'll buy that.
这话我爱听
I like the sound of that.
Scanlon给了你什么大惊喜?
What was Scanlon's big surprise?
还记得我梦里的另一对夫妇吗
You remember that other couple in my dream?
原来真有其人
It turns out they really do exist.
他俩是Burke夫妇的朋友
They were friends of the Burkes'.
去警♥察♥局帮忙认尸 可是...
They were down at police headquarters helping identify the bodies, but...
可是什么
But what?
我不知道 我觉得他俩说的不全是真♥相♥
I don't know. I don't think they were telling the complete truth.
什么真♥相♥?
About what?
他俩所知的真♥相♥
About what they know. I mean,
没道理啊 因为他俩不可能知道真♥相♥
it doesn't make sense, because they're not really in a position to know about anything anyway.
那你怎么会觉得他俩在撒谎?
Then why do you think that they're lying?
我说出来你会觉得我疯了 但是...
This is going to sound crazy, but...
我今天脑子里一直有个蜂鸣器在响
I've had this buzzer in my head all day.
只要我听到有人撒谎 就听到哔哔声
And whenever I hear a lie, it buzzes.
你果然觉得我疯了
You do. You think it's crazy, don't you?
没有
No.
没有 我 我信你
No, I-I believe you.
别这样 别可怜我
Don't do that. Don't patronize me.
什么 我不是可怜你
What? I'm not patronizing you.
我只是想支持你
I'm just trying to support you.
哎呀
Come on.
我们同甘共苦那么久
After everything that we've been through?
你说你脑子里有个蜂鸣器...
You say you got a buzzer in your head...
那你脑子里就真的有个蜂鸣器
you've got a buzzer in your head.
你这样说我很开心
Look, it's nice of you to say that,
但我想你不是真的这么认为
but I don't really think you think it.
虽然我控制不了你的想法 不过我真的
Well, I can't control what you think, but I do--
相信你说的话
believe you that is.
我不想再提这事了
I don't want to talk about this anymore.
为啥啊
Why?
我真的信你
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表